Stay with me, please

I'm so lonely...
- A-Anyways how is M-Maki? I-Is he here t-too? - Asked Kyuhyun, a weak smile on his face.
 
- He is alright. And yeah he is here. He brought a surprise present for you. Wait a minute I will bring him here. - Ryeowook wiped his tears and hurried outside.
 
- Okay. - Nodded Kyuhyun.
 
Ryewook quickly went to the corridor to bring Maki to Kyu and he also told Maya to come inside.
 
- Come on, Maki. Greet Kyu papa. - Talked the younger to the baby, holding him in his arms.
 
- Kyu papa. - Giggled Maki.
 
Kyu was surprised and couldn't believe what he heard. Maki said his name. He said Kyu papa.
 
- Did you hear it Kyu? You were right. He really learned your name. Now come on, Say Wookie mama. - Chuckled Ryeowook.
 
- Kyu papa. - The little boy giggled and clapped with his small hands.
 
- Heeey. - Said Ryeowook and everybody started laughing.
 
- J-Just w-watch me! M-Maki say W-Wookie mama. - Smiled Kyuhyun to Maki who kept smiling.
 
- Wookie mama.
 
- See, y-you have t-to do it t-this way. - Chuckled Kyuhyun and praised the small boy.
 
Everybody laughed happily again while the younger was pouting. The little Maki was staring at Kyuhyun and held out his arms towards the older.
 
- W-Wookie? C-Can I h-hold him a b-bit?
 
- Of course. Come on, Maki. I will give you to Kyu papa.
 
The older held the small boy in his arms and caressed the little one's cheeks and head. He slowly kissed his forehead and whispered something into the baby's ears. Then a nurse came to the room and informed us that they prepared  and ready to start the operation.
 
- Then Kyu. We will meet after the operation. And don't worry. Everything will be alright. I will wait for you right here.
 
- T-Thank you W-Wookie. I love you.
 
- I love you too.
 
Finally they kissed each other passionately. Ryeowook smiled, caressing Kyuhyun's cheek and finally leaving with Maki. Though before the older was taken away, he pulled Maya closer to him and whispered her something.
 
- I-If anything will h-happen w-with me d-during the operation. P-Please, take c-care of W-Wookie and Maki. P-Promise me that y-you will help h-him. I don't k-know what w-will happen but if I die I want to know them in safe. - Begged Kyuhyun, seriousness clear in his eyes
 
- Don't even think about it. You will be alright. Everything will be alright. You have to live. You will live because your family needs you. Do you want them to be happy?
 
- O-Of course. That's w-why-
 
- If you really want them to ba happy, you will live, take care of them and love them. I don't need to make any promises.
 
- Because I love them v-very much. That's why I-I want you t-to do this favour f-for me. Just promise me. I don't want to d-die. But I-I can't c-control my f-fate. Please. - Said Kyu on the edge of crying. He really didn't want to die. Especially when he knew that his Wookie loves him and he loved Maki too as his own son.
 
- I promise you. - Finally agreed Maya just to calm down her cousin. 
 
The nurses took him to the operation room. The hours went by one after another. Everybody was impatient and very worried. Maki fell asleep in Ryeowook's arms. Maya couldn't be awake anymore either and she fell asleep too. Just Wookie was up. He couldn't bring himself to sleep. He just prayed for Kyu to be alright. That was all what he could think of, he wanted his lover's health desperately. 
 
After 8 hours of waithing Wookie was about to doze off when suddenly an alarm ring could be heard. It came from the way of the operation room. Everybody woke up immediately and was curious what the noise meant. Then, they saw doctors and nurses rushing inside the operation room. Wookiw knew what it meant. His heart stopped for a second, he started shaking his head and tears appeared in his eyes.
 
It can't be. Tell me that it isn't true. Don't leave me Kyu. You can't do this with me.
 
Maya suspected the meaning of the alarm too. He wanted to say something to the younger but he suddenly stood up and gave Maki to her. He ran to the operation room and started yelling.
 
- KYU!!! DON'T DIE ON ME! YOU IDIOT! YOU SAID THAT YOU WON'T LEAVE ME. YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME. IF YOU LOVE ME AND MAKI THEN STAY ALIVE! WE NEED YOU. KYU!! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU HAVE TO LIVE. I WILL TRUST YOU. I WILL NEVER EVER DOUBT YOU. AFTER ALL I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU, KYU!!!
 
Maya knew that she can say anything, the younger won't listen to her. She also knew that it is very hard for Ryeowook. She just sat quietly and cryied silently while rocking Maki in her arms.
 
The small boy saw his 'mama' crying and yelling. He felt that something wasn't right, that something bad happened.
 
- Wookie mama. Wooki mama. - He repeated with a sad face, poiting his small arm towards the desperate Ryeowook.
 
- It's okay, Maki. Calm down.
 
- Wookie mama. - Repeated Maki. He kept pointing towards Wookie. Like he wanted to tell something to him.
 
- What's the matter, Maki? Do you want your mama?
 
- Wookie mama.
 
- Okay.
 
Maya slowly went towards the younger  who were already sitting on the ground crying his heart out. The alarm finally stopped but it was just question of time when it will start again.
 
- Ryeowook. I think Maki wants something. He repeats your name again and again.
 
Wookie wiped his tears and slowly stood up from the ground to hold the baby. He tried to smile but it was quite difficult at a time like this. His tears still couldn't stop flowing. It was unnecessery wiping them away since new ones always flow from the already red and puffy eyes of his.
 
- I'm here Maki. Don't worry Kyu papa will be fine. I know it.
 
- Wookie mama.
 
- Do you want something? Are you hungry or thirsty?
 
- Kyu papa l-l-lo l-loves Wookie mama.
 
- What?
 
- He said that... Kyuhyun loves you. But when did he learn the word 'love'?
 
Something 'hit' Wookie's mind. He remembered the scene when Kyu whispered something to Maki. But it can't be...
 
- Don't tell me that Kyu-
 
Wookie just nodded lightly while his tears were flowing more and more. He put a small smile on his face when his vision started to become blurry. Maya saw that the younger wasn't feeling himself well so she grabbed over Maki. Some seconds later the young boy fainted to the floor.
 
- Ryeowook!!!
 
I can't bear it anymore... Its dark... so dark. I can't see anything and I feel weak... 
 
Am I dead?
 
I am sorry, Kyu...
 
Forgive me...
 
I need you...
 
I will love you, Kyu, forever...