The bittersweet situation

I'm so lonely...

In the morning Kyuhyun woke up at first.

- Hmm... Where am I? Am I dead? Is this the heaven? - Wondered the confused boy.

He noticed a cute boy who slept on the edge of the bed.

- Um... hey.

- Mmm... Oh, good morning. - Ryeowook woke upa and put his hand quickly on the stranger's forehead. - Hmm you still have a little fever. You should rest some more.

- Okay but...

*Groawl~~~~~

- Pfft~ I see so you want some food at first. I made you some rice porridge yesteday. I will heat it up and bring it here in a minute. - smiled Ryeowook and went for the food.

Kyuhyun stood up slowly and started going the way after the young boy but he felt very dizzy. The whole room was spinning. Then he couldn't manage to stand anymore and fell to the ground.

- What's.... ?!. I told you to stay in bed. You still aren't recovered yet. Come on. I will help you back to the bed. - Ryeowook put Kyuhyun's hand on his shoulder and carefully took him back to the bed.

- But.. who are you? And where am I? What happened? - Asked Kyuhyun.

- Oh I almost forget it. My name is Kim yeowook and this is my apartment. I saw you lying in the snow unconsciously yesterday. So I took you here. That's the story.

- I see. Anyways my name is Cho Kyuhyun . Thank you for helping me. I would be dead by now without you.

- Come on. It isn't big deal. Everybody would do the same.

- Not everybody. Yesterday I couldn't find anyone who would have allowed me stay in their house because I didn't have money. It's true. I really don't have any money so you can send me away anytime if you want to.

- Don't be stupid. How could I send you away when you are in this kind of condition. Now just eat. You must be very hungry. And don't worry about money you can stay here as long as you want.

- Thank you very much. You are very kind. But your parents won't mind it?

- My...parents? Oh...no..that's not. T..they are working overseas for a year so now I live alone.

 Kyuhyun saw on Ryeowook's face that he isn't comfortable with the 'parents' topic. He hesitated before he answered.

- What? You don't want to eat? - Asked Ryeowook.

- Huh? Oh yeah. I'm very hungry. I could eat a horse. Thanks for the food. - Kyuhyun started eating - Hmmmm~~~ It's delicious! I don't remember the last time I ate such a good food. You are very good. - Praised Kyuhyun.

- I'm glad you like it. I always cook for myself  because I live alone. But it's the first time that I cooked for somebody else beside me. - Replied Ryeowook. It really made him happy that someone loved his food.

Kyuhyun quickly ate up everything.

- I'm full.

- Umm... I don't want to interfere your private life but yesterday you talked about your father in your sleep and you also cried. Can I sak you what happened with you? - Asked a bit shyly Ryeowook.

- ...

- Oh, ok. I understand. Sorry for my impolite question. You don't have to answer.

 

~ Damn. I shouldn't have to ask him about it. I'm so stupid.~

 

- No, no. If you want to know I will tell you. It is true that we just met but I think I can trust you. So you know, I live with my father. My mother died in a car accident when I was 3 years old. My father doesn't work but he drinks a lot. So I have to apply for part time jobs to earn money for living. And in the case I didn't earn enough money for his beers, he won't let me come home. Yesterday I decided that I will ran away but at night I couldnt found any job and without money not even a place to stay. Then I couldn't bear the cold and hunger and passed out. After that you saved me.

- O..oh I see. I'm very sorry what happened with you and if you want to, you can stay here. Ok? At least I won't feel myself lonely anymore. - Explained the Ryeowook.

- No, no. When I will feel myself better, I will go away. You already did a lot for me and I'm very grateful for it. I would never cause you more problems.

- You wouldn't cause me any problem. I say, you can stay here. I don't mind it at all. I don't want you to pass out on the streets again. Maybe next time you won't be so lucky and nobody will help you. - Ryeowook tried to persuade Kyuhyun to stay. He felt that he didn't want the boy to be gone though he wasn't sure why.

- But I don't even have money. I would accept it if I can give you something in exchange but I don't have anything.

- I don't need anything but if you insist on. I have a part time job in a café. I can ask my boss, maybe he can hire you.

- Really? But you don't have to do that much for me. You don't even know me. Why do you help me?

- I just think that you are a good person. Why wouldn't I help you? You deserve it. This way you will stay, right?

- I guess. If is it really not a problem?

- Of course not.

- Then take care of me from now on.

- Yeah. - Ryeowook was extremely happy that he don't have to be alone anymore as much as Kyuhyun.