Getting used to the situation

I'm so lonely...

- Then take care of me from now on.

- Yeah. - Ryeowook was very happy that he don't have to be alone anymore. - Oh my God! Now I have to go. I will be late from my part time job. Will you be all right while I'm away?

- Of course. Don't worry about me.

- I put some food in the fridge, you can use what you want. The bathroom is the 3rd door on the left. Now I'll hurry. Just rest a lot. See you.

- Thanks. Take care!

  ~I didn't even think in my dreams that some day I will meet such person. But I can't be a bother for him I have to do everything what I can to be useful. But at first I have tot recover so I think I will rest a bit.~
 
~At work.

- Hi Ryeowook. You are late. What happened? - Asked his friend and colleague Yesung.

- I'm sorry, but some errands came up. - Explained Ryeowook.

- Seriously? What happened?

- You won't believe it, but I found a man freezing, lying outside and now he is staying at my place.

- What? Are you crazy?

- What?

- What do you think? What will he do while you are here? He will rob out your house.

- He wouldn't do something like this. - Said angrily Ryeowook.

- How can you be so sure? You didn't even know him. Don't be naive!

-But, I helped him. I talked with him. His father abondened him. He isn't a bad guy.

-Oh. You think people can't lie? If I were you I would hurry home.

-...Maybe you are... right. But work?

- Don't worry, I will talk with the manager.

- Thanks, Yesung. I owe you.

- Just hurry up!

  Ryeowook would never have thought that Kyuhyun would rob him out. But after what his friend said, he doesn't know what to think. He ran home.

- KYUHYUN!

There was silent. Ryeowook went to the bedroom to see if Kyuhyun was there. He was there and slept calmly, soundly.Ryeowook  felt relieved and he started to go to the bed slowly. There he knelt down and couldn't stop smiling when he saw Kyuhyun's sleeping face. He softly caressed his hair from his face and carefully and softly touched the sleeping boy's cheek. It gave such a warm feeling what he felt for a long time now.

*Thump thump*

- Huh?

~What am I doing? And why am I so nervous? I think I'm too tired. I will go to sleep now.~

~On the next morning.

- Good morning Ryeowook.

- Oh, good morning Kyuhyun. Are you feeling better now?

- Yeah, i'm feeling much better now. Thanks to you. - smiled warmly Kyuhyun.

*Thump thump*

- N-no problem. I-I am gald that you are in a better condition. So, what do you want for breakfast? You must be very hungry.

- Not really. You don't have to make a problem of it. I will eat something later.

- My God Kyuhyun. You would rather starve to death, than to tell me that you are hungry and what you want.

- No, it is just...

- It can't be helped. Then you will eat what I make for you. I just wanted to make sure to make you something what you like, but if you are like this...

Ryeowook quickly made the breakfast.

- Here I made some omlette with ketchup, some rice, some fish with soy sauce and a bowl of ramen. I hope you will like it.

- Wow, you made so many things. Thank you and thanks for the food.

- WOW, so delicious~

- Thank you very much.

-You are a very good cook. You would be a great wife.

*thump thump*

- W-what?

Kyuhyun just realized what he said and choked on the food. He started coughing violently.

- Hey, hey. Are you alright? - Asked Ryeowook. He hit some times the other's back until Kyuhyun managed to 'breath' again and talk.

- I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know that you are a guy. It just slipped out. I-I just meant that you know. You are very good at this - Stuttered Kyuhyun. 

-I see.You have to eat it all. You are very thin. You have to eat a lot. Waaa I have to go now. I will be late again from my part-time job. Sorry that I have to leave you alone again but I will be back for lunch. Until then just rest some more.

- I understood. See you.

- Bye.

Ryeowook hurried to the café and fortunately this time he wasn't late. He just made it in time.

- Hi Ryeowook.

- Hello Yesung.

- What happened yesterday? Was I right?

- Nothing happened. You weren't right. I can't even believe how could i think that he would steal from me.

- But today maybe he...

- It is enough Yesung.It is none of your business. It is my problem. If it happens then it will be my fault and that's all.

- Ok, but don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.

- I won't.

Everything went well in the café until some man came in.

- Excuse me. Didn't you see this man on the picture? Is anybody saw this man on the picture???

- Hey, mister. What do you want here? It is a café.

- Can't you see? I'm looking for my son. Did you see him?