I care for you

I'm so lonely...

- Can't you see? I'm looking for my son. Did you see him?

The old man show to Ryeowook and Yesung the picture. It was abviouisly Kyuhyun. Ryeowook stiffened and became nervous. He wanted to send the old geezer away when suddenly Yesung spoke.

- When did your son dissepeared? - Asked Yesung curiously.

- He lost three days ago. - Answered the old man rudely.

- Hey, Ryeowook. Didn't you find that boy 3 days ago?

- Yesung?!

- Oh... - It was too late when Yesung realised what he had said.

- What? Do you know where my son is? Show me the place. If I find that bastard, I will beat the out of him. How did he dare to ran away? - Sweared the old man,

- No, I don't know. I... - Ryeowook tried to deny that Kyuhyun was staying at his place.

- Don't lie to me. If you don't show me where he is, I will call the police. - It was unnecessary to deny anymore. The man was sure in himself and he was right.

- No, no. It isn't necessary.

- Then come on, where is he? - Demanded the old man.

- What do you want for him? - Asked Ryeowook. It was the first thing what came to his mind at that time. He already knew it from Kyuhyun that this man just liked money and beer and he would do anything for them.

- What? - Asked the man. He was confused and thought that he misunderstood Ryeowook.

- What are you talking about Ryeowook? - Yesung was quite surprised by the reaction of his friend.

- I asked that what you wanted for him. Do you want money? How much is what you want? I will pay it. - Ryeowook became more and more sure in himself. He knew that this way he will be able to get rid of the old man.

- Haha, what? Is my son that important to you already? You are very funny. Then what about around 3 million yen? Do you agree, little boy? - Asked the man sarcastically. He thought that Ryeowook will reject his condition and he will hand Kyuhyun over.

- WHAT??? Are you insane, old man? From where would he have that much money? - Yesung immediately sensed that the man's demand was quite unfair towards Ryeowook.

- This is the amount of money I want. Then will you pay for me?

- Yes I will.

- RYEWOOK!

- You are really a good kid. Then you will get no more than 2 weeks. We will see if you are able to gain that much money during 2 weeks.

- Don't worry. It will be more than enough time for me. - Ryeowook was completely sure in himself. He felt that he could do anything. He had to do everything what he could to save Kyuhyun from the hands of this man who calls himself his father.

- Ryeowook. Are you insane? Why did you do that for? - Yesung was

- I don't want him to take back Kyuhyun. He beated him and treated him horribly.

- But you don't even know him.

- I don't care about it. I don't want to see him in that bad condition when I found him.

- But where will you find that much money?

- I will work at more different places. I will earn the money. I swear.

- Ryeowook... Then just tell me if I can do anything for you.

- Yesung, thank you.

Ryeowook finished his shift then went to find as much part-time job as much he could just do. Then he went home and called Yesung.

- Hi,Ryeowook. How did it go?

- Hello. Thanks it went well. Now I just have a small problem and I want to ask for your help.

- You know, I still don't understand why you want to help him. But I have never seen you that serious about anthing. So~ I will try to do what I can.

- You just had to take a little care of Kyuhyun. He is still not in the best condition.

- What??? Why would I have to take care of him?

- Please, you don't have to do much. You just have to go to see him how he is doing and make him some food. You can stay there and use anything what you want until I will go home.

- You talk about him like he was some kind of kid. He is around the same age as you. Am I right?

- Yes, but I still worry about him. Please, I promise I won't ask you for anything anymore. Please.

*Sigh*

- Ok, ok. It can't be too hard. Don't worry. I will do it.

- Thank you. Thank you very much Yesung. You are the best.

- Of course, that I'm the best. Then see you tomorrow.

- See you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kyuhyun.

- Yeah?

- Um... From today on my friend Yesung will come to cook for you, and check if you are all right.

- What? Why? What are you talking about at all?

- I will have some business to do and I won't be able to come home and check on you. So my friend will substitute me.

- But, I can take care of myself. I'm now all good.

- It doesn't mean that you will be all right later as well and somebody has to cook for you.

- You talk about me like I were some brat.

- No, you aren't, but you still need somebody who check on you to make sure that you are all right and you won't be alone all day.

- I don't even know that friend of yours. Anyway what is that important thing that you have so suddenly?

- It's none of your business. You have to be happy, that I cafe for you at all.

- And who asked for your care?! - Kyuhyun regretted the words he said in the moment he said them. He didn't mean them. he would never say them to Ryeowook.

- ...

Ryeowook didn't say anything just ran into the living room, and left alone Kyuhyun in his bedroom. The boy knew that he didn't have to say such cruel things. He never intended to hurt him. Ater all he should be grateful that he is still here. He decided that he will apologize from Ryeowook the first thing tomorrow.

The next day Kyuhyun didn't find Ryeowook just a paper: ' Here is some breakfast, Yesung will come around noon. He will make you lunch and stay with you. Ryeowook '

Kyuhyun was surprised after all Ryeowook haven't gone to work this early. He ate his breakfast and decided to tidy up the house for Ryeowook. This was the least he could do at the moment.

During that time Ryeowook worked hard at the gas station, then at the flower shop, at the café and at the construction. He was very tired but didn't want to give up, not that easily.
Later Yesung arrived at Ryeowook's place to take care of Kyuhyun.

- Hello, is anybody here?

- Hi. You must be Yesung, Ryeowook's friend.

- Yes, and you must be the famous Kyuhyun.

- Yeah, please take a good care of me.

- Just to tell you something. I'm here because Ryeowook is my friend and asked me to come here.

- I thought so.

- I don't know why he want me to come here. You look quite good to me.

- I said that to him too and... we also quarelled about it.

- What??? You dare to fight with him. You should be grateful that you can stay here, and he cares about you this much.

- I know but...

- Shut up. He does much more thing that he should for you and you do this with him. Look. If you dare to fight with him again, i will beat you up with my own hands. Did you understand me? - Yesung was burning with anger.

- I'm really sorry. I didn't want to hurt him. I also wanted to apologize from him, but he was already gone when I woke up.

- I see. Is he this busy? My God Ryeowook.

- What are you mumbling about?

- Nothing.

- Do you know about what does he so busy with? Because he refused to tell me.

- If he didn't tell you, he might have had a reason.

- So you know what it is. It isn't something dangerous or suspicious, right?

- It doesn't my concern.

- Wait...

- Come on, I made you some lunch. Let's eat!

They sat down to the table and there was silence.

- When will he come home? - Kyuhyun was quite worried about the boy since he had no idea what business he had all day long.

- I don't know, but I will be here until he come home.

- I see.

The hours passed after each other. It was 11 p.m. Ryeowook still wasn't at home. Then at 1.00. p.m. he finally arrived. He opened the door quietly. When he went to the living he saw Yesung who slept on the couch. Ryeowook slowly put a balnket on him. He decided to go and see how Kyuhyun is. He turned around and saw him in front of him. The was quite surprised. For a minute he thought that he saw a ghost. They went to the bedroom to talk not to wake up Yesung.

- What are you doing this late? Why aren't you sleeping?

- Where were you until this late? What were you doing?

- I told you that I had some business that I had to take care of. Now hurry up and go to bed.

- I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. - Kyuhyun decided that it is the right time to apologize from Ryeowook.

- Huh?

- That I fought with you. I didn't have the right to do that, and I regretted it very much. - His words were sincere. He really regretted his words.

- Oh, don't worry. I have already forgotten about it. Now just go to bed. - Ryeowook felt relieved that Kyuhyun wasn't mad at him.

- But where will you sleep?

- Uh, good question. Yesung is sleeping on my place. So I think I will sleep on the floor.

- No, you should sleep in the bed. I will sleep on the floor.

- Don't be stupid why would you have to sleep on the floor. You are sick.

- No, I'm not.

- Yes, you are.

- Ok, I think we should stop arguing. Why won't we sleep both in the bed? It is enough big for the two of us.

Ryeowook suddenly blushed and his heart started racing violently?

- W...what??? I won't sleep in one bed with you. - Ryeowook was embarassed like hell.

- Why? We are both guys. Or are you still angry with me? - Kyuhyun did not really understood Ryeowook's reactions.

- No, no, it isn't like that at all.

- Then?

- Ok. Just go to sleep already. Or I will be asleep while standing. - Gave up in the end Ryeowook.

So they spend the night in one bed. Ryeowook still didn't understand why he is so nervous to be in one bed with Kyuhyun. Because of it he couldn't sleep at all. In the next morning he woke up early again. This week was like this. He always worked on the whole day and hardly slept anything. It was finally Sunday when Ryeowook came home a little earlier.

- I'm home. - Ryeowook was exhausted and very tired. Suddenly he felt dizzy and the whole room started spinning.

- Welco... RYEOWOOK!!! - The boy fainted.- Ryeowook!!! Hey!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe and Comment!!! ^__________^

I'm very curious about what you think about my fanfic so far :D