Taeil

At A Crossroad

Taeil knew he was different since he was a child. He saw things others couldn't, he dreamt of things which seemed to have ties to reality. His mother was scared and happy for him.

It began when Taeil's friends invited him to try out a Ouija Board at one of their houses. He was initally hestitant because his mother told him those kinds of things were bad, but his friends persuaded him. They gathered in a garage with just a piece of cardboard, a marker and a magnifying glass without a handle. One of them drew out the numbers and letters. Then they gathered around it.

"Don't take your hands off no matter what," one of them said.

They started off with simple questions like "Are you real?" and "Do you really know things?" They all accused each other of moving the glass, but all of them denied it.

"Who are you?" Taeil asked.

S-A-T-A-N

They were all quiet.

"Where are you?" Taeil asked again.

B-E-H-I-N-D-Y-O-U

Taeil looked back and there was a shadow which really shouldn't have been there. He just stared at it and felt scared.

"I want to stop," he said again.

Suddenly, the glass moved to "no" and none of them could move it. As they pulled at the glass as hard as they could, it budged a bit. When it did, both the board and glass flew to the wall and stuck.

Cardboard and glass, stuck to the wall.

As they finally slid down, they screeched like nails on a chalkboard. Taeil and his friends just watched. When the board and glass finally hit the floor, they fell flat on the floor. Taeil and his friends screamed and ran home, completely scared.

After that, Taeil became very sensitive to things outside of the physical world.