Chapter 55

The Dorky Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH55: 24/7 of Moments II

 

Morning

Taeyeon came out from her room, yawning heavily as she has herself wrapped with her shared blanket with Hyoyeon. She jumped around the living room area happily with her blanket. “It’s a beautiful daaaaay! It’s a glorious daaaaay! It’s a wonderful-wonderful-wonderful daaaaay!” And Sooyoung had to kick the dork away from blocking her view at Seohyun and Yoona who were playing video games. Taeyeon glared at her friend and decided to annoy the shikshin. “IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAAAAY! IT’S A GLORIOUS DAAAAAY! IT’S A WONDERFUL-WONDERFUL-WONDER–”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Is that my Taetae?” Hyoyeon sighed heavily as she was busy making scrambled eggs in the kitchen. Sunny leaned her folding arms against the kitchen counter. “Yeah, that’s your Taetae.” Jessica shook her head when she heard Sooyoung yelled at Taeyeon who was yelling back. “So noisy in the early–”

 

“GOOOOD MORNING!” Taeyeon came to the kitchen (still wrapping herself with her blanket). Both Jessica and Sunny shot glares to her when she flashed them her dorky smile. Hyoyeon reached out a hand for Taeyeon to hold while eyes on the frying pan. “Come here, you loud dork of mine.” Taeyeon happily accepted Hyoyeon’s hand but she ended up cuddling Hyoyeon with the blanket. “Good morning, my beautiful wonderful magnificent gorgeous queen.” Taeyeon greeted softly to her girlfriend as she showered Hyoyeon’s cheeks to the neck with her kisses.

 

“Yah, why did you bring our blanket with you? What if it gets dirty?” Hyoyeon tried so hard to ignore the butterfly feels that she was feeling when Taeyeon kissed her. The dork only responded back a teasing laugh. Tiffany came to the kitchen and cuddled Sunny from behind as she rested her chin on top of Sunny’s head. “Sunbun Honey, Prince Fluffy won’t eat his breakfast snacks.” Sunny patted her girlfriend’s bottom while nodding. “It’s okay, Fluffy will eat it once he feels hungry.”

 

“How about our other dogs, Miyoung?” Hyoyeon asked as she paused her conversation with Taeyeon. Tiffany brightened and quickly took the dog snacks. “I volunteer to feed them!” She happily went back to the second living room while humming a tune. Sunny stood up from her stool once Tiffany was gone. “Sica, would you like a coffee?” Jessica flashed a sleepy smile to her friend. “You’re so kind, sweetie. Yes, please.” Sunny returned back a smile and decided to make two coffees for both Jessica and herself. Once she was done, she went to join the others at the living room as Jessica left to the second living room.

 

Taeyeon faced back at her girlfriend after noticing her friends were already gone from the kitchen. “My love, can I have a kiss on the lips now? Sunbun and Sica left!” Hyoyeon smiled but she shook her head. “Keep our blanket in our room and help me to cook breakfast first.” Taeyeon huffed as she let go of Hyoyeon in defeat. “Anything for a kiss!” The dork left the kitchen and went back inside her room for a short while. She returned back to the kitchen and helped her girlfriend as promised for a kiss.

 

“Wow! Maknae wins!” Sunny stated and sipped on her coffee. Yoona whined as she shook the laughing Seohyun’s body. “You cheated! You cheated!” Seohyun playfully slapped Yoona’s hands away. “Unnie! I didn’t cheat! I just happen to be better than you.” Sooyoung and Sunny laughed at Seohyun’s comment but it made Yoona to feel a bit angry. “NO! Rematch! Rematch!” Yoona whined some more while giving light kicks on Seohyun’s folding legs. Seohyun heard the sound of frying coming from the kitchen and made her to put the joystick on the floor.

 

“I should help Hyo unnie at the–” Yoona pulled Seohyun to sit back on the floor with her and passed the joystick too. “NO! REMATCH FIRST!” Seohyun was about to let go of the joystick again until the game started and she was already focused back with it. Annoyed by the loud chants that Sunny and Sooyoung were doing for the two players, Yuri came out from the bathroom and went to the living room while holding the tissue roll. “YAH! CAN’T I DO MY BUSINESS AT PEACE?!” The four friends looked at her and went back to the game but Sunny was the only one who was interested with the frustrated Yuri.

 

“Yah! You haven’t poop since last night?!” Sunny followed the pouting Yuri to the bathroom. Meanwhile at the second living room, Tiffany was busy feeding the dogs with snacks and Jessica came there shortly with her coffee. Jessica sat in front of Tiffany as they looked at the dogs that were eating their snacks. “You don’t seem so sleepy today.” Tiffany looked at her friend while she was ruffling Ginger’s fur gently. Just when Tiffany finished her sentence, Jessica yawned and it made Tiffany to giggle followed by an eye-smile. It made Jessica to smile with her eyes closed and no, it’s not an eye-smile. “I am sleepy but I don’t want to sleep.”

 

Tiffany smiled. “I see.” The atmosphere fell into a comfortable silence between them though they could hear their friends who were at the living room. Once Ginger was done with its snacks, the dog went over to Vivian and Vivian’s bottom. It made both Tiffany and Jessica to groan teasingly at the dog. “Aigoo. Just like its owner.” Jessica shook her head and Tiffany could only laugh at it. “Hey, do you know that Ginger is married?” Tiffany’s question made Jessica to feel really surprised. “Ginger is married?” Tiffany nodded in approval to her friend. She started to gently pat Ginger’s head once the dog was done Vivian. “He has a wife.”

 

“He has a wife?”

“He has a wife.”

 

“Well this is something new.” Jessica said. The two continued to have a chat about the dogs and then to their partners’ behaviours until Hyoyeon came there to call them for breakfast. The girls gathered around the dining table with lively chats while enjoying their breakfast. “Since everyone is at home, we should have fun with one another!” Yuri cut in after the girls cheered approvingly for Taeyeon’s statement. “But we should part you with Hyo first.” Sunny raised up her hand to Yuri. “Leave it to me!” And everyone laughed except for the sulking Taeyeon.

 

“Unnies, we should sleep together tonight!” Yoona suggested and pointed outside at the backyard. “Let’s sleep on our big trampoline and watch the stars at night!” The girls looked at one another for approval and Taeyeon decided to speak out. “Say YOOO if you wanna sleep on the big trampoline together!”

 

“YOOOOO!”

“No.”

 

Everyone looked at Jessica. The princess in the group gave each one of her ‘minions’ a glare before a big grin appeared on her face. “Unless there is meat!” And the girls cheered happily in agreement. “Alright, we’ll have meat. No limitation on how much should we eat. I’m in need of some fats too, tonight.” Seohyun said when knowing her unnies kept looking at her when Jessica mentioned ‘meat’. And again, their morning were starting off with them celebrating for today’s plan.

 

 

Afternoon

“I’M GOING TO MAKE A KITE!” The dork announced as she went running to the second living room. Hyoyeon only shook her head when she heard what Taeyeon said but she didn’t mind. Taeyeon joined Sunny and Jessica who were already starting to make their own kites. “Guys, I’m going to make a kite!” She announced, making Jessica to groan. “Yeah, whatever.” But Sunny was confused that she nudged on her friend. “How would we even make a kite?”

 

Taeyeon grinned. “That’s easy! We need butts to make kite!! First of first! Whose is bigger? Yours or mine?” Jessica volunteered to answer while she was crayoning her kite already. “Would you like me to check it for you?” The two danshins looked at each other awkwardly. Jessica knew they had a wrong thought about it. “Ugh, pabo danshins. Just use both of your butts to make a bigger kite.”

 

“That’s a great idea!” Taeyeon shared a high-five with Sunny before they start their plans. At the living room, Yuri and Hyoyeon were busy doing the Disney puzzle that they bought together yesterday. Tiffany was with them too but she was playing with Sunny’s Nintendo as she rested on Hyoyeon’s bottom. Her dog, Fluffy was on her chest, sleeping peacefully. “Do you know that doing puzzles make you smarter?” Tiffany said while her thumbs were punching on the joypad really fast. “Really?” Yuri glanced at the Nintendo’s screen before she picked up a piece of puzzle. “Then you should play with us instead of playing with that game.”

 

Tiffany pouted. “Not until I win–AH DARN IT I LOST.” She put down the Nintendo on the floor and hugged Fluffy to comfort herself. Yuri and Hyoyeon left the whining one for a short while until Tiffany finally joined in their puzzle solving when Yuri kept poking Tiffany’s waist using her feet. “I wonder what the shikshins are doing with maknae in the kitchen.” Hyoyeon glanced at the kitchen when she heard the shikshins were making noises there. Yuri smiled automatically when she heard Yoona’s voice. “Oh, they’re baking cookies with maknae.”

 

“Atteeeention!” The shikshins straightened their spines once Seohyun stood in front of them. Seohyun checked her unnies’ aprons and the chef hats that they were wearing before a smile crack on her lips. “Alright, unnies are ready to bake BUT–” The shikshins once again straightened their spines when they were playfully nudging at each other. “Before we start, I’m going to set up a few rules during our baking session.” Aaand the shikshins dropped their shoulders lazily. “But maknae!” Yoona started and Sooyoung continued her. “Baking doesn’t need rules! Baking is for fun!” Seohyun’s expression darkened. “Says who?!” The shikshins straightened their spines again.

 

While Seohyun was busy nagging at them the importance of baking and its safety, the shikshins tried so hard to keep up an attentive expression but soon they burst out together, throwing flour to one another. They started to run around the kitchen too without noticing how stressed Seohyun was. “YAHH YOUNGIE! MY HAIR!” Yoona whined when Sooyoung threw flour at her face (and her hair). She returned back an attack and soon, Sooyoung was whining about her face too. “YAHH YOONG! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!” Yoona giggled mischievously. “Unnie, you look like the white ghost!” And the shikshins continued on to have a flour fight.

 

The only thing Seohyun could do other than trying to stop the two was face palming herself. “I shouldn’t have agreed this in the first place.” Yoona bumped at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter