Chapter 46

The Dorky Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH46: Cleaning, Safe Box & Meat Madness! 

 

“SOSHI ASSEMBLE IN 10, 9, 8–”

Yoona and Sooyoung stopped eating as they quickly came running to the living room. “SOSHI ASSEMBLE!” The shikshins started to make noise until running footsteps were heard from all over the apartment. Everyone gathered at the living room in panicky when Seohyun was about to end her counting. “3, 2, 1! Is everyone here?!”

 

“NEEEE!” The kid-like girls cheered together which made Seohyun to smile. “Alright! All of us know when it’s Hyunnie who called for a ‘SoShi Assemble’, it means–” Yuri happily raised up an arm. “Joohyun will want us to do something together and will give us a big reward in the end!” Seohyun nodded at Yuri’s answer as she applauded. “Yul unnie is right! There will be a special reward!”

 

“YAAAAAY!”

Seohyun hushed her unnies who were excited at it. “Now, now, unnies! Today since all of us are at home doing nothing, we will have–”

 

“NINESOME!” Everyone shot daggers to the happy dork afterwards. Sunny hit the dork as she shook her head. “In your dreams!” Taeyeon dropped her shoulders in disappointment and was teasingly being comforted by her girlfriend. “Continue!” Sunny happily nodded to Seohyun. “Okay! Today we will have to do our house chores! Yaaay–Unnies?” The maknae looked at her frozen unnies. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Yuri raised up an arm again. “Reward?”

 

Seohyun stared at her unnies for a moment until she sighed in defeat with a smile. “Meat for dinner.”

And the SoShi unnies gone wild. “HOOOORAAAAAAYYYYY!”

 

Hyoyeon went to turn on the Music Player on the stereo and the girls were all dancing while leaving Seohyun to giggle at them before joining in the celebration dance. Sooyoung and Yoona were the happiest ones since this time of Seohyun’s task includes food reward. They were so pumped up that they danced their way out to the backyard to get the cleaning materials. “MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT!” They came out from the store room after getting their things, still dancing too.

 

-

 

“Okay!”

“OKAY!” Seohyun was startled when her unnies echoed her. She giggled at them being such dorks before she started her speech. “Unnies, we will be dividing into three groups! So one group will have three people cleaning in one part of our house.” Seohyun looked around at her smiling unnies for a moment and randomly pointed at Hyoyeon afterwards. “Unnie! You’ll be with Sunbun unnie and Si–”

 

Taeyeon quickly hugged Hyoyeon. “AND TAETAE UNNIE–Okay! Great pick, maknae yah!” Seohyun stared at the dork for a moment before giving a suspicious look. “Unnie, I don’t think unnie will do work if unnie is with Hyo unnie.” Sunny gave a supporting nod as she pulled Hyoyeon away from Taeyeon. “I AGREE! LET HYO BE WITH ME AND SI–” Taeyeon landed her buttock on the floor as she started to whine uncontrollably. “TAETAE WITH HYO! TAETAE WITH HYO! LET TAETAE BE WITH HYOOOO–”

 

“Alright! Alright! You’ll be with me!” Hyoyeon pulled Taeyeon to stand up again as she cuddled the happy dork. Seohyun sighed in defeat as she patted on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Okay, Hyo unnie would be with Taetae unnie and Sunbun unnie.” Taeyeon cheered as she happily snuggled on the giggling Hyoyeon’s shoulder. Seohyun went over to Tiffany afterwards. “Unnie, you’ll be with Yoong unnie and Youngie unnie. Are you okay with it?”

 

Tiffany nodded before she looked at the cuddling shikshin buddies. “We’re in one team! YAY! We’re in one team! YAY!” The shikshins pulled Tiffany into their group hug and started to jump in circles happily as Seohyun went to the last two girls. “Unnies, we’re in one team.” Yuri nodded in understood as she playfully poked on the half-awake Jessica. “Earth to Sica! You’ll be teaming with Yul and Hyunnie! Do you copy?” Jessica yawned heavily as she rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder, making Yuri to huff at the sleeping princess.

 

“Okay!”

“OKAY!” Seohyun was once again startled at the hyper unnies of hers. “Miyoung unnie’s team will be doing the laundries and clean the living room area, okay?” The shikshin-mushroom team agreed. “Taetae unnie’s team will be cleaning the glass windows from outside and clean the swimming pool afterwards.” Sunny gave a thumb-up on behalf for her team since Taeyeon was dragging Hyoyeon into their own little world again; as always, not paying attention that much to others. “Unnies, we will only clean our pets’ cages and prepare the meat grill.”

 

Jessica was suddenly wide-awake. “Easy task, Sica is totally in.” Yuri nodded in agreement happily. “But unnies!” Seohyun grabbed all of the girls’ attentions once again. “Hyunnie will do a spot-check in each room before all of us could have our Meat Party at the backyard.” The maknae scanned her unnies’ expressions and grinned. “As the usual, Hyunnie will take the things that are inappropriate and disallow to have in rooms so better hide your precious things well.” Everyone went panic as they all had an argument via whisper with their own partners.

 

Seohyun only shook her head as she smiled at her panic unnies. “Alright! It’s 9AM and Hyunnie expects everyone to be done before 5PM, okay?” Everyone cheered for one last time and went to do their tasks in immediate. “C’mon!” Sunny separated the clinging couple as she took Hyoyeon out to the backyard. The panic Taeyeon quickly followed them without wasting her time and soon, the living room was being conquered by Tiffany and the shikshins.

 

-

 

Sunbun, Hyo & Taetae

“Give me back my love!” Taeyeon ordered after she slid the glass door that parted the living room and the backyard porch to close. Sunny shook her head in denial, making Taeyeon whiningly to stomp her feet in anger. “My love! Give me back my loooove!” Hyoyeon giggled at her adorable dork as she planted a kiss on Sunny’s cheek before going to Taeyeon. “To get our task done early–” Sunny started her speech after Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon into her embrace. “One of us should start cleaning the pool.”

 

Taeyeon snapped her fingers happily as she pushed Sunny a step backward. “Great idea, Sunbun! You’ll clean the pool, Hyo and I will do the wiping windows part!” Sunny huffed at her bangs that blocked her eyes’ view before she gripped on Taeyeon’s arm, pulling the dork away from Hyoyeon. “No! You’ll do the pool cleaning and I’ll do the wiping with Hyo!” Sunny flicked on Taeyeon’s forehead. “What if Joohyun is right about you not doing your job when Hyo is with you?”

 

“Mmm, Sunbun got a point there.” Hyoyeon agreed, making Taeyeon to gasp dramatically. “Taetae yah, the faster you finish with cleaning the pool–” Hyoyeon came closer to her dork as she teasingly leaned in for a whisper. “The sooner we’ll get to spend time with each other, in our bedroom–” Taeyeon jumped happily. “DEAL!” She grabbed the net that Sunny was holding and went to the pool. Hyoyeon shared a high-five with Sunny as they also started their tasks. Everything was going well until Taeyeon’s excitement dropped as soon as she saw her girlfriend was making moments with Sunny.

 

“Eish.” Taeyeon huffed a pout when she saw Hyoyeon was sharing laughter and cheek-kissing with Sunny. She blew up in immediate when the moment Sunny started to on Hyoyeon’s hair and made Hyoyeon to look at her shyly. “Y–YAH!” The two danshins looked at the angry dork. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Sunny stuck her tongue out when she realized the dork was fuming with jealousy. “We’re doing our job! You should focus on yours ya know!” Taeyeon started to stomp her feet whiningly again, making Sunny to sigh in defeat and Hyoyeon to laugh at her partner.

 

“Alright, we’re sorry. We’ll be doing our task really quiet now.” Sunny said and the atmosphere went back to busy. Buuut it wasn’t that long when the moment Taeyeon saw Sunny was making moments with her girlfriend again. Taeyeon clenched her fist as she called out for her friend. “Sunbun ah!” Sunny looked at the dork and quickly Taeyeon aimed the water hose to her friend, causing Sunny to scream at the coldness of the fresh morning water. “Ooops!” Sunny went to attack the laughing dork as soon as Taeyeon let go of the water hose.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t help but to laugh instead of getting mad at her dork. She knew Taeyeon was really jealous and all so she decided something else for both of the fighting danshins. “Taetae wa Sunbun ah~” The two people stopped fighting as they looked at Hyoyeon. “Exchange that water hose and the cloth now.” Taeyeon chirped happily as she threw the water hose to Sunny and snatched the cloth before running towards her girlfriend. Sunny sighed in defeat and started to clean the pool while she sulked to herself.

 

“I love you,” Hyoyeon planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. “Make me impress with your wiping abilities.” She teased, making Taeyeon to grin. “Of course my love! You’ll be amazed with my charming abilities of wiping windows!” Sunny threw a sulky expression to Taeyeon but the dork didn’t notice it as she was already starting with her new task. And so, once again the atmosphere went back to busy but a bit happier since Taeyeon was giving kisses to Hyoyeon whenever they got closer to one another. Taeyeon wiped one more glass window while she was having an ugly face off with Tiffany (who was inside the apartment).

 

When she was sure of herself that she had done, Taeyeon walked over to her girlfriend and was frozen when Hyoyeon bent her body to wipe the lower part of the window. Taeyeon suddenly turned red as she tilted her head a little while she was checking out on her girlfriend’s buttock. “Uhm...” Sunny noticed the dork and gasped sarcastically. “Oh hell no, Taetae yah!” She sprinkled the water hose to Taeyeon and made Taeyeon to fall on the ground with the great force of the water.

 

“Hmm?” Hyoyeon turned around and saw Taeyeon was glaring at the laughing Sunny. “Taetae?” Taeyeon got up and pushed Sunny into the pool. SPLASH! Taeyeon’s turn to laugh at Sunny until suddenly a pair of hands pulled Taeyeon into the pool too. “YAH!” The two danshins started to have a fight inside the pool, leaving Hyoyeon to just look at them in amusement. She shook her head at her silly loved ones and finished up with her job before deciding to clean the pool with the two people fighting inside it.

 

-

 

Miyoung, Youngie & Yoong

“YOUNGIE YAH!”

Sooyoung stopped mopping the floor and turned around, meeting with a disappointed Yoona. “Wae Yoong?!” She asked in panicky, afraid she had done something wrong. Yoona then pointed at the floor that Sooyoung was standing on currently. “I’VE JUST MOPPED THERE!” Sooyoung looked down on her feet and jumped as she stepped backward. She gave an innocent smile to Yoona and lost the smile the moment when Yoona was walking across the living room to take the piece of cloth that was on top of the couch.

 

“YOONG AH!”

 

Yoona froze on her spot as she looked at the shikshin in panicky. “Y–Yes Youngie?” Sooyoung huffed angrily as she pointed at the floor where Yoona was now standing on. “I’VE JUST MOPPED THERE!” Yoona quickly jumped on the couch as it was her turn to give an innocent smile to Sooyoung. “Sorry, Youngie!” Sooyoung only waved a hand although she was still pouting. Yoona let out a tired groan as she slumped her back on the cosy couch. Once she moved a little, she heard crippled sounds coming from inside the couch. She purposely moved her body again to be sure of the sound before she sat up on the couch.

 

“Youngie yah! Come here!” Sooyoung stopped mopping again and went over to Yoona. She embraced her friend from behind as they both stared down at the couch. “What’s wrong?” Yoona shrugged as she pointed at the cushion seat. “I think there is something underneath the cushion.” She used her leg to step hard on the cushion and again, the sound was heard. The shikshins looked at each other with puzzled expressions. “I wonder what’s underneath the cushion.” Yoona stretched her arm and was about to take out the cushion seat but was stopped by Sooyoung.

 

“Yoong! What if there is a monster hiding there?! I might not see my shikshin buddy again!” Sooyoung whined, making Yoona to qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter