Chapter 39

The Dorky Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH39: Attack of their Fluffiness on Exams??

 

2Ny (Sunbun & Miyoung)

As the teacher in duty walked pass between Sunbun and Miyoung’s tables, Sunbun quickly tried to grab Miyoung’s attention but the mushroom didn’t noticed since she was busy writing her essay. Sunbun pouted to herself in defeat when the teacher turned her direction. The bunny-like girl continued on with her essay with a pout and didn’t even notice when Miyoung’s turn to try on grabbing her attention. The teacher passed another direction where she could see the couple but Miyoung was already sulking to herself too.

 

‘She didn’t saw me.’

‘I hate you for now, Sunbun.’

‘I thought we promised to look at each other?’

‘What happened to our promise on looking at each other while exam?’

 

The teacher coughed which caused the couple to startle at her. “Lee Soonkyu and Tiffany Hwang. Are you two giving answers to each other with signalling to each other? Huh? What does this mean?” She demonstrated by shaking her head side to side just like what Sunbun and Miyoung did at the same time while having their own thoughts earlier.

 

“Aniyo, seonsaengnim! Why would we cheat on each other?” Sunbun was still sulking that Miyoung didn’t notice her but somewhat her statement made Miyoung blushed madly. Probably because of the ‘not going to cheat on each other’ statement that she thought wrongly. “I didn’t even know Tiffany was doing the exact as I did.” Sunbun gave an adorable look to their teacher who blushed at the sudden look. Even their classmates were blushing seeing the look that Sunbun showed and suddenly they were being protective.

 

“Seonsaengnim! They didn’t cheat!”

“Seonsaengnim! I was yawning earlier and no, they did that shaking head move coincidentally!”

“Seonsaengnim! They didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Seonsaengnim! Don’t be like this!”

 

“Alright, continue on with your exams everyone.” The teacher gave up as she walked straight to her table to drink. Miyoung hit Sunbun’s head using her pencil and flashed an eye-smile to her partner. “I love you, don’t you?” Sunbun gave up on sulking and sent back an eye-smile of her own. But before she could even replied back, their teacher looked back at them which caused them to pretend back to do their work again. That’s when Sunbun was sulking again when she couldn’t reply back the entire time of the exam because their teacher wouldn’t stop looking at them.

 

RING!

 

“Have a safe journey back home, everyone.”

The teacher headed out from the classroom after collecting all of the students’ papers. Miyoung was sighing while she was packing up her stuffs, ready to head home with Sunbun. Just as she was about to stand up, one of her friend told her to sit back on her place and Miyoung obediently followed her friend’s instruction. All of the students in the same class as Miyoung and Sunbun were on their normal seats, pretending they were taking an exam again. Miyoung just stared at them in confusion and looked at Sunbun too who was also pretending to take an examination paper again.

 

“Sunbun Honey,”

“Shh!” Sunbun playfully pressed an index finger to Miyoung’s lips but was slapped away by one of their classmate, who was pretending to be a teacher.

 

“Lee Soonkyu and Tiffany Hwang,” Their friend imitated the voice of their teacher which caused some of them to almost burst out laughing. “What were you trying to do huh? Trying to cheat on exam during my time? I don’t think so.” Their friend snorted just like how their teacher did and still, the others were holding their laughter, not wanting to ruin this plan of Sunbun’s, their dearest friend.

 

“N–no seonsaengnim! We would never cheat on each other!” Again, that sentence that made Miyoung to automatically drew out a smile on her face. She giggled but was playfully hushed by her friends. Sunbun suddenly burst out saying, “YAH! Don’t hush my girlfriend like that everyone!!”

 

Everyone in the classroom laughed before each one of them held up a paper saying ‘I love you most Miyoung’ and showed it to Miyoung. Miyoung was amazed seeing all of the papers and was even surprised when Sunbun suddenly held up a manila card instead saying, ‘Forever’. Miyoung laughed at everyone when all of them started to random dancing while repeatedly saying what they wrote for Miyoung. “Guys, stay calm!”

 

“I love you most, Miyoung.” Sunbun pecked on Miyoung’s lips secretly when their friends were getting overboard with the dancing until they didn’t notice the couple’s scene. “Forever I do.” Miyoung squealed as she cupped her partner’s cheeks. “Can you feel my heart for you, beautiful Miyoung~?!”

 

“Can you feel miiiineeee?”

“NO! Feel miiiiine!!”

“FEEL MY HEART!”

 

“Go home guys! I’ll spend everyone gummy bears tomorrow before our Science paper!” Sunbun said, breaking laughter to her classmates again. All of them headed home after bidding goodbyes to the couple. Sunbun shook her head at her friends’ silliness before she went to clean the whiteboard while letting Miyoung to continue to pack her stuffs. “And don’t worry, Miyoung ah! I will spend you even yummier than gummy gummy gummy bears!”

 

“Hmm?” Miyoung extended out her hand, waiting for Sunbun to hold it. “What is it?”

“My kissssss!”

“Aw stop it you!”

 

 

HyoTae (Hyoyeon & Taeyeon)

“Yes!” Taetae did a celebration dance inside her mind while she was grooving a little on her own world. Hyo saw the dork while she was glancing around the room and found herself smiling like an idiot while she continued back on her exam paper. Taetae stopped her mini dance when she suddenly remembered something. She glanced at Hyo cautiously, not wanting to get caught by their teacher. Hyo felt as if someone was watching over her so she stopped herself from doing her paper. She looked the person just beside her and couldn’t help but to smile once again.

 

“You finish?” She mouthed to Taetae. The dork replied back a cheerful nod and Hyo was nodding as to congratulate her dork. Taetae had problems with Mathematics before and never finished her paper in time. She always failed her grades for the subject and could get depressed at it once she thinks about it. But as time goes by with the help of her beloved girlfriend, Taetae knows how to count and solve the questions quicker than the last time. Taetae sighed dreamily and slumped her head on the table facing Hyo.

 

“Pstt.”

Hyo looked at Taetae.

“Hey beautiful.”

Hyo focused back on her paper with a smile.

“Pstt.”

Hyo looked at Taetae again.

“I love you, beautiful.”

Hyo focused back on her paper with a smile again.

“Pstt.”

Hyo looked at Taetae again again.

“And I will always will, beautiful.”

Hyo focused back on her paper with a smile again again.

“Ps–”

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” Taetae quickly sat up straight and Hyo’s pencil broke when they heard the teacher yelled. Even the students around them were startled by the sudden yell. The teacher observed Taetae before she looked at Hyo. “Kim Hyoyeon, was Kim Taeyeon trying to cheat on you?”

 

Somehow that question made both Hyo and Taetae to feel heartbroken. Yes, just the same as Miyoung, they thought wrong about it instead of thinking them cheating on each others’ examination papers. Taetae stood up on her chair and pointed at her teacher. “NEVER SAID THAT SEONSAENGNIM BECAUSE I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY LOVE!” The teacher was startled by the dork’s sudden outburst.

 

“Seonsaengnim, I don’t think my Taetae would have the intention to cheat on me.”

“W–what...Ok...Okay...I’m sorry....” The teacher faked a cough. “Sssit back on your chair, Kim Taeyeon!”

 

Taetae decided to head over to her teacher’s table and had a soft conversation together while leaving the others to continue on with their examination. Hyo was suspicious but she decided to continue on with her paper first since she was almost done with it. Without anyone knows, the teacher gave permission for Taetae to do something on the whiteboard quietly. When the bell rang, telling that it was recess time, the teacher collected the papers and headed out after giving a light pat on Taetae’s shoulder.

 

“Woah! Look at what Taetae drew!”

“Yah Taeyeon ah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter