Chapter 32

The Dorky Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH32: Prank Day

 

“Aiyaiyai I’m a little butterfly! Aiyayai I’m a little butterfly! Aiyayai I’m a litt–”

BAM! A fist banged on the annoying device. It’s a good thing it didn’t break or else her mother needs to buy another new alarm clock. The first thing Yul did after lifting her head from her pillow and sat up straight was stretching her whole body. She wore her cap and putting down her feet on the floor to wear her Mickey slippers before she started to do her yoga stretching on the floor. Just as she had done with her stretching, her brother came inside the room and threw a flour packet to her face.

 

“HA! I GET YOU FIRST! HAPPY PRANK DAY SISTAAA! MUAHAHA!” Yul’s brother, Hyukjun greeted before he quickly ran downstairs when hearing their mother called for him. Yul wiped off her face and groaned. “Damn it! It’s today!” She quickly went to the bathroom while dialling someone’s number using her phone. She wiped off the dirt using a face towel while on the line with the caller who picked up her call.

 

“Good morning Yoong baby! Do you know what day today is?” Yul asked while grinning and wiping her face.

 

“I know! I know! TODAY IS MONDAY! YAY MONDAY!”

 

Yul laughed when noticing that her partner was actually imitating her line. “No, baby. It’s Tuesday today.”

 

“......Oh...”

“But not just an ordinary Tuesday though!”

“Oh boy! Is it Free Food from Yul unnie Tuesday?!?!?!”

“YAH! That’s Thursday schedule! You didn’t really forget today’s date right?!”

“Um.......I forgot.....Heh.....unnie, saranghae....”

 

Yul sighed as she face-palmed herself before she let out a force smile to the mirror in front of her. “It’s Prank Day, baby. Prank Day.” The caller was silent for a few minutes before suddenly a loud (yet so cute) evil giggle came through the line. Yul was cheered up by it and she quickly followed along. “Our main victim today is?!”

 

“ALL OF OUR FRIENDS! MUHUHUHAHAHAHA–*cough cough cough*”

 

“....You okay there?” Yul asked awkwardly.

 

“Ahuh, yeah, *cough*. Unnie! Meet you later at the Park, otay? *cough cough* YAH UMMA WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS WAFF–”

‘tut tut tut tut tut tut’

 

“It’s time to make history!” Yul quickly went inside the bathtub and started to have a bubble bath while thinking of the things she and Yoong would be doing to their friends today. A lot of things came inside her mind and it made her giggle to herself like a crazy person. It’s a good thing no one was with her at the moment.

 

-

 

After Yul have already done bathing and ate her breakfast, she quickly went to pack up the things that she wanted to bring to the park. When Yul was about to leave, she saw her mother was at the garden watering the plants. “Ummaaaa! I’m going to the park!” Mrs Kwon stopped from her gardening activities and looked at her daughter who was at the backyard porch. “Oh, okay! I baked pies for you and your friends. Why don’t you bring it along hmm?”

 

“Pies?” Yul grinned and waved at her mother before she proceeded to the kitchen. “Yes. Prank’s best friend!” She packed up only three of the Pies. Yul thought of something all of the sudden and took another Pie afterwards. She tip-toed upstairs to her brother’s room quickly. “Your turn.” Yul whispered and opened the door before throwing the Pie right at her brother’s face. “HA! HAPPY PRANK DAY BROTHAAA! MUAHAHAHA!”

 

“DAMN IT YUL!” Hyukjun whined as he quickly wiped off his face. “MY BEAUTIFUL FACE! GAHH! COME HERE YOU!” Yul quickly ran out from the house and went on her bicycle. Just as his brother was about to fire her using the water hose that he snatched from their mother, Yul was already pedalling faster on the road. She teasingly waved at his brother before disappearing through a junction.

 

-

 

“Yoong!”

“Yul!”

“AHHH!” The two pranksters hugged each other and gave kisses on their lips as the usual greeting. They settled down on their usual spot in the park and Yoong took out a piece of paper from her bag-pack while Yul ate the Pie that she brought. “So, who would be our first victim of the day?” Yoong asked as she gets feed by Yul for the Pie. Yul swallowed her food before answering. “Let’s start with the easy category: Sica, Sunbun and Joohyun.”

 

“Okay! That would be easy!” Yoong teased. “Next shall be the easier category! Taetae, Hyohyo and Youngie. The grand finale would be Miyoung!” She continued. The pranksters looked at each other with grinning faces before they started to giggle creepily to one another. “Miyoung~ Muhuhuhahahahaha!” The two started to prepare their things afterwards as they danced randomly. Since their friends haven’t arrived yet, they ate another Pie and made lovey dovey moments together since they missed each other dearly.

 

-

 

Victim Number One: Joohyun

“Hello unnies.” Hyunnie happily waved at the couple who were smiling innocently to her. “What are you doing?” She took a seat next to Yoong and tried to take a peek behind Yul who have her hands behind her. Yoong gave a side-hug to her dongsaeng and cuddled her cosily before snapping her fingers to Yul. “We got a present for you!” Yul showed the big headed and small body Keroro stuff toy. “We made it especially for you, dongsaeng ah!”

 

“Unnies, Christmas isn’t here yet.” Hyunnie giggled while she happily accepted the Keroro. “We know, we know. Just count this as an early present from us, otay? We made it just for you!” Yoong said as she backed away from Hyunnie. Yul caught Yoong into her embrace and both of them backed away some more. Hyunnie didn’t noticed their sudden changes of expression since she was busy hugging the Keroro. “Thank you, unnies! Though you get the eyes wrong for Keroro...”

 

“Oh! Do you know that it can talk too? All Joohyun’s got to do is shake it and it will talk!” Yul informed. Hyunnie was clueless for a moment and was helped by Yoong. “You do it like this!” Yoong shook her hands upwards and downwards as a demonstration and Hyunnie followed her unnie’s moves. When suddenly Hyunnie heard a beep from the stuff toy, she was stunned. “Happy Prank Day!” The stuff toy spoke before its head exploded with water inside it.

 

Hyunnie was splashed by the water when her present exploded. She looked at her laughing unnies with tears started to build in her eyes. “Unnies!” The pranksters laughed and quickly hugged their dongsaeng to comfort her. “You evil unnies! I was starting to like the plushie you made for me!” Hyunnie pouted as she wiped off her tears though it hasn’t come out yet.

 

“Aww, we’re sorry dongsaeng ah. Today is Prank Day and you are our first target.” Yul explained as she helped to wipe off Hyunnie’s face motherly while Yoong went to take something from her bag-pack. She returned back with a cookie and a new plushie for the maknae. “Here! Have a cookie and a new Keroro. We promise there’s nothing inside the plushie. See? Its head is normal!” Yoong smiled cheerfully for Hyunnie.

 

Hyunnie sighed and accepted the Keroro plushie before eating the cookie. “Otay, I forgive unnies. Just for this time’s prank.” The two pranksters laughed and hugged their dongsaeng again. “Joohyun ah, since you have been pranked by us, you are now on our team! We provide free cookies.” Yoong said. Hyunnie only nodded in understood and was told the couple’s next plan and victim.

 

 

Victim Number Two: Sunbun

“Sunbun unnie!” Hyunnie ran to the girl who had just arrived at the park. Sunbun paused her Nintendo game and loosely head-locked her dongsaeng’s head before continuing her game. “Is your Miyoung unnie here yet?” She asked. Hyunnie shook her head innocently and brought Sunbun to her usual spot. The maknae looked over at two pranksters on top of the tree and only nodded in respond when Yoong asked her to move away.

 

“Unnie, I’m going to play at the sandbox now.” Hyunnie released from Sunbun’s embrace and stood up. “Aw, you’re leaving unnie alone?” Sunbun pouted while still eyes on the Nintendo screen. Hyunnie just smiled. “Just for awhile.” She said and quickly ran a few metres from the tree. “Unnie!” Hyunnie called to grab Sunbun’s attention. The gamer looked away from her game screen and confusingly looked at the maknae.

 

“Unnie should put away your Nintendo.” Hyunnie advised. Sunbun blinked and obediently put away her Nintendo. “Waeyo, Joohyun ah?” Sunbun asked. As she was about to stand up, a pail of water suddenly rained on her from the top of the tree. Of course she was shocked. It gets even shocking when a big bunny plushie landed on her arms. She screamed at the plushie since the eyes of the stuff toy was creepy and was crayoned with red in colour. Sunbun threw the bunny away and ran away from the tree hysterically.

 

“MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA!” Yoong fell off from the tree but it didn’t hurt though since she was busy laughing out loud. Even her alligator laugh was shown during her laughter session. Hyunnie couldn’t help but to laugh but soon she felt bad and ended up chasing the panic Sunbun who was running around the playground. “HAPPY PRANK DAY!” Yul yelled at Sunbun before she laughed some more on the branch.

 

 

Victim Number Three: Sica

“This would be easy.” Yoong said as Yul took out a plastic full of cucumber slices. They laughed evilly and hid behind a bush when Sica’s car arrived. They knew the princess doesn’t ride her bicycle that often. While Sica was walking to her spot, the two pranksters were caught by Sunbun behind the bushes. It’s a good thing they were far away from Sica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter