DecisiOn and Feelings

Crime Night

Kyuhyun was still in a dilemma when his phone screen shown up,with a message from Ryeowook.Anxious,he quickly open the file and watch the video."Ah!Get off me..Get...off..."Ryeowook kept screaming the same word over and over again when Yesung was ripping his clothes apart.Furious,Kyuhyun wanted to slam the phone after seeing it but he heard a faint voice from Ryeowook."Save...me...Save...me..."He turn his phone back and look at the place closely.Then he knew where Ryeowook was at.

 

At the rundown house...

 

Ryeowook was still coughing after he kept screaming for help and Yesung was smirking when he watch the video."Now he must be flaming."Yesung said and left the place."Kyuhyun...will... *cough* know...where...this...place... *cough* is..."Ryeowook said this to Yesung while coughing and Yesung stopped walking."You'll will leave first."Yesung ordered his workers and walked to Ryeowook after they have left the place."Are you thinking that you haven't been abuse enough so your making me abusing you more?"Yesung said,teasingly."No...Im sure he will-"The ringing of the phone cut Ryeowook."Looks like he has made his decision already."Yesung said and answer the call.

"So have you made up your choice?"Yesung asked,but Kyuhyun was silent."Kyu...Kyu...AH!"Ryeowook screamed when Yesung slapped him and shouted shut up."Yes,I have made my choice."Kyuhyun answered,trying to hide his anger."Good,what is your choice?"Yesung replied.Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep

"Looks like he doesn't want to save you...yet."Yesung said and bite Ryeowook neck,leaving a mark there.

 

In the car...

 

Kyuhyun called Yesung and a little by hanging his call."But,what is he don't fall for my trick?"Kyuhyun thought as Ryeowook's giraffe doll."I will come and save you.Wait for me a little...,Ryeowook."

 

` Flashback ´

Kyuhyun was driving down the road to Ryeowook's house because Ryeowook wanted to go out with him today."Whats tooking you so long?"Ryeowook complained when he was in the car."Traffic jam."Kyuhyun replied,driving off."Where do you want to go today?"Kyuhyun asked,driving downtown."Hmmm,drop me off there for a while."Ryeowook said,pointing at a small shop not far from his house."Be right back."Ryeowook said and left the car,into the shop.Ryeowook smiled to Kyuhyun when he is out and in Kyuhyun's car."That's fast."Kyuhyun said,teasing Ryeowook and driving off.Ryeowook suddenly moved and place a small and cute giraffe doll on the front of the car."Where did you get that from?"Kyuhyun asked,looking at the doll a little before he change his view back to the road."At the shop just now."Ryeowook replied,looking at Kyuhyun and smiling.Ryeowook was smiling all along because in his bag,there is another identical giraffe doll that is the same as Kyuhyun's one.Actually,Ryeowook bought a couple doll,one for Kyuhyun and another one for him.

` End of flashback ´

 

At the rundown house...

 

Ryeowook was lying there after all the shouting and screaming."When will you come and save me,Kyuhyun...?"Ryeowook thought as his eyelids are getting heavier and heavier."I still have...many...many...many things to tell you Kyuhyun..."and Ryeowook eyes closed,shut.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay!!!The third one is here!(Im REALLY sorry for the four short/crappy chapters that I have write)

Hope you will like it ^^

So,Yesung has been abusing Ryeowook and Kyuhyun somehow has a plan?

And I write a small flashback in the past ^^ Oh and for info,that happened when Kyuhyun's father is still alive.(Flashback)

Enjoy reading still >_~