Detective CouPle

Crime Night

On a rainy day...

 

Raindrops rebounce from the wet ground along with cold but breezy wind blow,caressing the smooth,milky skin."Ryeowook,how are you feeling today?"Kyuhyun asked,seeing the weak face."Still fine."Ryeowook replied,leaning back to the chair."Don't take it to hard.You always have someone here."Kyuhyun said,holding Ryeowook's hand,putting it near his own heart."Feel the heartbeat.It beats because of you."a gentle smile was drawn on Ryeowook's face,after hearing that.

"Thanks..."

 

After a few months after Ryeowook's father funeral...

 

"Neh Kyuhyun,does Yesung know about us yet?"Ryeowook asked,looking at Kyuhyun with the two lovely orbs."Of course he does and he has to."Kyuhyun replied,patting Ryeowook's head,causing Ryeowook to giggle.On the day of Ryeowook's father funeral,Yesung appeared and apologise to them,especially Ryeowook after what he did and they forgive them.After that,they be friends.Soon after a few weeks,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun became a couple,after Ryeowook confess to Kyuhyun.Things somehow happened very quickly and fast but who know it will last.

"Hey,Im here."Yesung said,walking in the office and welcomed by the two,smiling."Why are you so late today?"Kyuhyun asked,making a face."Well,I can't be early or else I will interupt you guys."Yesung tease back,earning a punch from Kyuhyun and Ryeowook just giggle."Guys,please stop being so childish."Ryeowook complained a little,getting two blazing stare."Okay...Sorry."Ryeowook lower his head a little.

 

Night falls...

 

"Hey,lets go out for dinner."Yesung recommend and the two nodded.They went to a nearby restaurant and dine but guess what,Kyuhyun paid all of their meals.

 

Back at the office...

 

"Ya!Why am I the one that paid everything?!"Kyuhyun complained and Ryeowook giggled.Then,the phone started ringing."Hello?"Ryeowook said and the other side replied.The talk lasted for a while before Ryeowook hang the call."Okay,thanks alot."Ryeowook said,before putting the phone down."Who's that?"The two guy asked.Ryeowook turn and form a smirk on his face."Ya!Kim Ryeowook,what's with you?"Kyuhyun shouted and Ryeowook move closer and whisper to the both of them...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like another crime is made..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!The last chapter and end!

Did you like the story?Hope you guys did ^^

But,it doesn't get as much views and subbers like my previous story,but nevermind ^^

Yes and for the people who request a sequel for HSL,I'll post on the 20th (or tomorrow,maybe even to night! ><)

Oh and!Remember the task!Yeh!I'll reveal the answer now!

~Case 1:R

~Case 2:Y

~Case 3:E

~Case 4:O

~Chapter 7:W

~Chapter 6:O

~Chapter 8:O

~Chapter 11:K

Answer:RYEOWOOK

Did you get it? >_~