Mysterious PersoN

Crime Night

"Looks like we don't have anything to do these days."Ryeowook somehow complained a little.Unable to control,Kyuhyun giggled a little at the latter and stood up,"Come,lets go out,since its boring in here."The small boy look up and follow him.

 

At the theme park...

 

"Seriously,this is the place?"Ryeowook asked,eyes widen,amazed by the rides and stuffs.Kyuhyun pull Ryeowook's wrist and take him in."Which one are you intrested to ride?"the older one asked,looking at the younger one."Everything!"The younger one shouted and pull the older one to each ride,one after another.

 

Hours past...

 

Soon,the sky is starting to turn dark and the two soon finish their rides already."So,how the day?"Kyuhyun asked,looking at Ryeowook,still hugging the giraffe toy he just earn from the booth."Amazing!"Smiling from ear to ear,Ryeowook replied."But I'm tired already."The younger one replied,leaning a little to the older one.Giggling,the older one reply,"Then should we go home?"getting a nod from the younger one.

 

Outside Ryeowook's house...

 

"I've reach home now,you can safely leave."Ryeowook tease Kyuhyun a little."Kyuhyun?"Ryeowook call out again,finding Kyuhyun's face weird."Look behind."he replied,causing Ryeowook to turn around,seeing a figure standing there."I don't know."Ryeowook replied,turning back to Kyuhyun.Feeling uneasy,Kyuhyun got off from his car,locking it."I'll sent you to your house doorstep,its safer."Kyuhyun replied,holding Ryeowook's hand and pulling him.The mysterious person standing near Ryeowook's house kept looking at the two until they walk into the house.

 

Inside Ryeowook's room...

 

"I thought it was until the doorstep?"Ryeowook asked,closing the door and turning to Kyuhyun."I can't leave you alone inside the house when that guy is standing there."Kyuhyun replied,taking a look out from the window.Sighing,Ryeowook can never out talk Kyuhyun so he just place the giraffe toy beside his bed,getting ready to sleep."Are you leaving?"Ryeowook asked,looking at Kyuhyun's back."Until he leaves."Kyuhyun replied,still looking out of the window."Seriously?!"Ryeowook replied,suddenly shoots up from his bed and getting a hum from Kyuhyun."Alright,whatever but just don't disturb me when Im sleeping."the younger one replied,with a tired voice and getting a hum again.Soon,silence filled the spaces between them.

 

In the midnight...

 

Kyuhyun just left the seat he's been sitting there for a long time,after the person left.He sat beside Ryeowook's bed and observe the quiet and peaceful face."He look so sweet when he's sleeping."Kyuhyun thought and bend down a little,kissing his cheeks."Goodnight."He whisper and left the house.

 

After a few days past...

 

"That man has been standing outside your house for a few days already,are you sure you have no idea who is him?"Kyuhyun asked,looking from Ryeowook's room window before turning to Ryeowook and getting a shake from him.

 

But seriously,who is that mysterious person?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy!After a few days,another chapter here >_~

And I write a little sweet moment inside(although its short *slap self*)

But,hope you like it ^^

And,who's that mysterious person anyway?