ChOices

Crime Night

Kyuhyun,still sitting there after what just happened is thinking who the person is."Yesung..."

 

At a rundown house...

 

"Who...are...who...are...you?"Ryeowook asked,after being beaten by the mysterious guy."How can you forget me so easily?"The mysterious guy replied and Ryeowook know who he is."Yesung,why did you...you...kidnap me?"Ryeowook asked,getting weaker and weaker."Well,if you are dead than go and find your boss,Cho Kyuhyun."Yesung replied turning and walking to him."Why...him?"the younger one said."Because he don't listen to me."Yesung said,pushing Ryeowook down the sofa."Why...?"Ryeowook whimper and Yesung bend down to face him."Because I wanted you~"Yesung whisper to his ear,causing Ryeowook to shiver a little.Just then,the sound of the phone ringing was heard."As I expected."Yesung said and walk to the table to get the phone.

"Yes?"Yesung said."I know who you are."Kyuhyun replied on the other side but a scoff was heard,"Im not surprised to know that."Yesung then replied."Kyu...Kyuhyun..."Ryeowook gently shouted,hoping that Kyuhyun would heard it but Yesung walk to him and kick him in to stomach,making him screaming."What do you WANT?!"Kyuhyun shouted when he heard Ryeowook's scream."Well,its nothing much.I just want you to fire him from your agency."Yesung demand."WHAT?!"Kyuhyun shouted over the phone but Ryeowook's scream was heard again."So?"Yesung asked,and no reply from Kyuhyun."3,2...1,bye."and Yesung hanged the call.

 

At the office...

 

After Yesung hang the call,Kyuhyun sat there and think about his deal,to fire Ryeowook."How am I suppose to fire him?"Kyuhyun talked to himself and the sound of Ryeowook's scream keep sounding in his head."If I fire him,Im too cruel.But if I don't,he will have to suffer."This thought keep ringing in his mind and he has no idea which to choose."But if I fire him and move him to a safer place,Yesung might not able to find us."Kyuhyun thought and wanted to call Ryeowook's phone when he thought os something else."But Yesung is still able to stalk Ryeowook when he goes to work."then he put down his phone.

"What should I do to help Ryeowook and save him to...?"

 

Back at the rundown house...

 

"Looks like he doesn't care about you."Yesung keep saying this,hoping to brainwash Ryeowook and making him fall for him."No...he will..."Ryeowook replied,moving with his body."And what makes you think so?!"Yesung shouted and push him back,rolling on the ground."I...I...KYA~!What are you doing?!"Ryeowook shouted with his energy when Yesung rip his sleeves,revealing his milky white skin."I will shoot this up and sent it to him."Yesung whisper and he signal his workers to video it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay,another chapter is up!And sorry for the crappy things Im writing >< Because Im kinda running out of ideas soon ><

So...Yesung was the one that kidnap Ryeowook.

And,Kyuhyun is still thinking which to choose.

So...What will happened next?