JealOusy

Crime Night

One month has past by when the two moved their working place.To Ryeowook,he might be thinking that Kyuhyun is really getting real strange,but,to Kyuhyun,is he angry or...he wanted to protect someone he...loved?

 

"We haven't been getting cases these days after we moved."Ryeowook murmur,thinking that Kyuhyun didn't heard it.The ringing of the phone made Ryeowook jumped from his seat a little."Here it is."Kyuhyun tease Ryeowook before Ryeowook pick up the phone."Hello?"Ryeowook asked.Kyuhyun,who has been sitting away couldn't hear anything."Okay,bye."Ryeowook said,ending the call."Who is it?"Kyuhyun asked,making Ryeowook turn."Huh?Its...its someone from our past case."Ryeowook replied,stuttering and knowing that Kyuhyun will find out anything."Okay."Ryeowook was shock by the replied Kyuhyun gave."He didn't suspect anything?"Ryeowook thought and nodded back at him.

 

At night...At Ryeowook's favourite cafe...

 

The reason why Ryeowook is afraid that Kyuhyun will find out anything is because...the caller is..."Ryeowook!"A familiar figure walked in and Ryeowook smiled at him."Hi Yesung."Ryeowook replied back,politely.Yes,the caller is none other than Yesung."Do you want a drink?"Yesung asked kindly.Ryeowook smiled and shake his head."Anyway,why did you call me out for?"Ryeowook asked,remembering that he called him because of something."I want to woo you."Yesung honestly replied,only getting a shocked look from Ryeowook."You want to...woo me?"Ryeowook asked again,just to confirm.Yesung smiled and nodded his head."Well,I need sometime to think first,I'll go home now."Ryeowook quickly replied,in another words,to avoid him."I'll sent you home then."Yesung kindly invited but Ryeowook reject it.

Yesung stood there and watch as Ryeowook figure become smaller and smaller.

"I will get your heart soon."He silently said it as a smirk was form on his face.

 

Down the road which lead to Ryeowook's house...

 

"We only met less than a day and he want to woo me?Whats wrong with him?Its not April fool or my birthday either."Ryeowook keep thinking until he is nearing his house but get a shock when he saw someone he knew standing at his gate."Kyu...Kyuhyun."Ryeowook stutter upon seeing the person."Where did you go?"Kyuhyun asked,coldly."I...I went...I went to the...the..."Ryeowook kept cursing himself inside his mind when he keep stuttering."You went to your favourite cafe."Kyuhyun helped him to answer and Ryeowook widen his eyes,wondering how he know it.Nervous,he nodded and quickly unlock his house gate,entering in quickly also hoping that Kyuhyun couldn't come in but in the end,Kyuhyun was to strong for Ryeowook.

 

Inside Ryeowook's room...

 

"Why did you come in for?"Ryeowook shouted,not to loud for his parents might wake up."I need a answer from you."Kyuhyun replied back."What answer?"Ryeowook replied back,while putting his bag on his chair and worrying a little inside his heart.When he turn back,Kyuhyun pull him and pin him to the wall.Trembling in fear,Ryeowook asked,"What...What...do you...want?"He kept looking into two big brown orbs burning with fire inside."I need a answer from you."Kyuhyun said again,this time,with a strong tone."I...I...I went out because Yesung called just now."Ryeowook replied with his eyes shut but re-open when he felt a soft lips in contact with his.He quickly push away Kyuhyun and turn away from him."What do you think your doing?"Ryeowook asked,trying to hide his feelings.Then a pair of hands hug him from the back."Nothing.Im just jealous."Kyuhyun replied but thinking what he is doing now.

 

Both of them,with a mixed feelings and a confuse heart doesn't know what to do.One jealous,another one confuse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chaper and not a case ^^

So,do you guys like it?

Anyway,I made their triangle love more complicated ><

(Maybe a double update for both today and tomorrow...)