Special Key

Crime Night

1 week later...

 

Ryeowook have been discharged from the hospital and somehow reunite with Kyuhyun."Hey."Ryeowook said and smiled when he saw Kyuhyun leaning again his car.Kyuhyun smile back at Ryeowook and walk over,taking his bag and walk to his car.

 

In the car...

 

Thousands of thoughts in flying in Ryeowook's mind and so in Kyuhyun's.Both thanks and sorry can be heard when they say it at the same time."You'll say first."Again,same timing with the same sentence."You'll say it first."Ryeowook said again,at the same time,avoid clashing sentence with Kyuhyun again."Why did you say sorry?"Ryeowokok asked,looking at Kyuhyun.A sigh could be heard from Kyuhyun before he start talking."I wasn't able to save you from him eariler.Sorry for making you suffer."Ryeowook widen his eyes than back to normal,with a smile on his face this time."Although you didn't,but you did.Thanks for saving me still."Ryeowook said,causing Kyuhyun to stop the car.Ryeowook got shock for a moment and turn to look at Kyuhyun."You...You don't blame me?"Kyuhyun asked,silently but enough for him to hear."I don't."Ryeowook replied,moving to hold his hand.Kyuhyun turn to look at Ryeowook,seeing a angel smile on his face but soon his heart sank when he saw the mark on Ryeowook's neck.

 

At the office...

 

Ryeowook walked in and saw a letter on Kyuhyun's table."Kyuhyun,a letter."Ryeowook said,pointing at his table.At the speed of light,Kyuhyun quickly closed the door and run to his table,taking the letter and looking at it.Heart beating,he opened the letter and read the content.

 

To Kyuhyun:

           I admit I lost the game already.Hope you two last long.There's a key inside.It led to a special place.This is the most I can do the repay what I did to him.(The place in under the box.)

                                                                                           Yesung

 

Curious,he pick up the small box next to the letter and open it,seeing a key inside."Ryeowook."Kyuhyun asked,getting a hum back."Can I bring you to somewhere?"Kyuhyun asked again,turning to Ryeowook.Showing a blur face,Ryeowook just nodded and followed Kyuhyun to his car.

 

At somewhere...

 

"Here is the place."Kyuhyun said,looking at the place."This place...is..."Ryeowook said as he followed Kyuhyun to the door,unlocking it.Revealing the inner of the house,Ryeowook stiffen and stop at the door before Kyuhyun notice him."What's wrong?"Kyuhyun asked,turn to look at Ryeowook."This...place...this is...this is where I live until I was 6."Ryeowook replied,about to breakdown."No wonder..."Kyuhyun silently mutter."Everywhere is a memory to me."Ryeowook said,start to walk,looking at each corner carefully,remembering all the memories in the past.

 

After a few hours...

 

"So this is where you once live."Kyuhyun said,exiting the house with Ryeowook."How did you know this place anyway?"Ryeowook asked."Well...its...umm...Yesung write the letter with the key in the box."Kyuhyun replied,looking at the key in his hand."But I guess it belongs to you."passing the key to Ryeowook.Shocked,Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun and hug him,holding the key tight in his hand."Thanks Kyuhyun,this is a really special key to me."Ryeowook said,tears flowing down from his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your welcome."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ^^ Im back from my holiday and this is a update ^^

And...KyuWook is back!With Yesung blessing too?Heheh~~

Hope you guys like it ^^