Blood-Y

Crime Night

The ringing of the phone broke the silent in the room."Hello?"Ryeowook asked."I...I want to report a crime."The person on the other side replied.Ryeowook cover the speaker side and signal Kyuhyun to pick up the phone."Okay,you will be speaking to our head about it."and he hang the call,looking at Kyuhyun talking to the person.

 

Ryeowook quickly look back at his table when Kyuhyun turn and caught him looking.Ryeowook can't help but to curse himself in his mind a little."Let's go."Ryeowook looked up and saw the handsome face infront of him.He nodded and take his bag before catching up to him.

 

In the car...

 

"What is the crime this time?"Ryeowook asked,fumbling inside him bag,trying to find something."The killer is mysterious this time.But,his sign is a 'Y' on a blood stain.So people have been calling the killer 'Blood-Y'."Kyuhyun replied,mostly concentrating on driving."Ah!Found-"The item on Ryeowook hand 'flew' to the front and hit the glass when Kyuhyun suddenly stop the car."Ya!What's with you?!"Ryeowook shouted,getting real piss off but only seeing the door open.He turn and saw Kyuhyun chasing someone."Blood-Y?"Ryeowook thought and he open the door,running to Kyuhyun.

 

The chase was quite long when suddenly,the both of them stop,hearing someone's shout."Don't move or I'll fire!"Ryeowook shout,holding his gun out.His hands is shaking when he hold his gun.Kyuhyun turn behind,shock by what he saw."Ryeowook,what are you doing?"Kyuhyun asked,slightly walking bit by bit towards Ryeowook."The person infront,don't move!"Ryeowook shouted again,shaking even harder."Ryeowook,stop it now."Kyuhyun said again,hoping that Ryeowook will put his gun down."Don't make me fire."Ryeowook said one last time in a shakey tone."BANG!"

 

When Kyuhyun open his eyes,he saw Ryeowook lying on the ground."Ryeowook!"He shouted and run over to him.He help him up on his tights and hold his hand."Kyu...Kyu...Kyuhyun...I didn't...listen...to...you...this time...round...Sorry..."Ryeowook said and fainted after that."Ryeowook!Ryeowook!"Kyuhyun shouted and shake him.

 

At the hospital...

 

Kyuhyun waited outside the emergency room for the doctor to come out."Kim Ryeowook,you better be alright."Kyuhyun thought when the doctor come out."Errr,hows Kim Ryeowook now?"Kyuhyun asked,a little awkward."The patient is alright for the time being.But,still need to be under observation."The doctor said and Kyuhyun nodded,thanking the doctor.

 

At Ryeowook's room...

 

"Kim Ryeowook,wake up."Kyuhyun silently mumble and look at the pale face."Kyu...Kyuhyun...Kyuhyun,don't...don't leave me..."The young one mutter,in a afraid tone."Im here.Im not going anywhere."Kyuhyun somehow replied him,holding his hand.

 

The next day...

 

Kyuhyun visited Ryeowook for 1 week until he can finally be discharge."Thank you doctor."Kyuhyun thanked and bow before going into Ryeowook's room.When Kyuhyun walked in,he saw the healthy Ryeowook sitting on the bed with his bag at the side."We can go now."Kyuhyun said,just watching him from the door.Ryeowook nodded and walked out of the room,to Kyuhyun's car outside.

 

In the car...

 

The whole journey was very silent.None of them talk to each other throughout the journey until Ryeowook said,"Kyuhyun,Im sorry that I didn't listen to you and because of that,I got myself admitted to the hospital.Im sorry."Then,the car suddenly stop."I should thank you instead of blaming you."Kyuhyun replied,making Ryeowook confuse.

 

> Flashback <

I hid in Ryeowook's room,thinking that 'Blood-Y' would come for him after what he nearly did.Just then,the door creak open and a figure walk in.I bend down a little more,in case he is able to spot me and look out for him.My eyes widen when I saw him taking a knife out,about to stab Ryeowook."STOP!"I shouted and he ran out of the room,making me chase him.But,before I planned all of this,I already collaborate with the police so the police already sealed all the exits,traping him.

> End of flashback <

 

"So,you use me as a bait?"Ryeowook asked,finding a little used by him.Kyuhyun shook his head and continue driving,ignoring Ryeowook's question.

 

The next day...

 

Ryeowook entered the room as usual and surprise to saw Kyuhyun there already,earlier than him.Shocked,he walked in and bowed a little to him."Your coffee."Ryeowook walked to his table and place the coffee on his table.Kyuhyun didn't take a look at him or thanked him but he just continued to look at his paper.A little disappointed,Ryeowook walked to his table and take a sit,opening his laptop and checking the past cases.Too engross in what he is doing,he didn't even notice that Kyuhyun walked to the resting room and drink the coffee.When he open the bag,he saw a small note inside.Curious,he took it out and read it.

 

Dear Kyuhyun,thanks for saving me.Twice in a row.And to repay that,I will buy you coffee every morning.I promise!

                                                                                                        Kim Ryeowook.

 

Looking at the note,he can't help to smiled at it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But,I don't regret it at all...

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay,this is the second 'case' then ^^

And Kyuhyun save Ryeowook again ><

Hope you guys like this chapter ><