Surprising NewS

Crime Night

"Kyuhyun,the man has been staying outside my house for a really long time already.A week already!What should I do?"Ryeowook asked,sitting on his bed.Not to say,they are at Ryeowook's house."Well...Maybe we should talk to him today?"Kyuhyun suggested and Ryeowook nodded.

 

Soon,night fall...

 

"So,are we doing this?"Ryeowook asked,nervous and making sure.Kyuhyun nodded and held Ryeowook's hand tight.Taking a deep breathe,Ryeowook open the door and walk out,scanning the place,to find the person."There."Kyuhyun point to a figure not far away from his house.Gathering all his courage,Ryeowook walk towards the man,holding Kyuhyun's hand.The distance between them decrease and soon,they met each other."Hi."Ryeowook politely said,bowing to the man."Please,don't do this to me."The man replied,turning away from Ryeowook and tearing a little.Shocked by what just happened,Ryeowook move closer to the man."What's wrong?"Ryeowook asked but the man move away from him."No please.I...I...I can't face you,Ryeowook."Surprise,Ryeowook start stepping back bit by bit,wondering how tha man his name."How did you...know my...name?"Ryeowook asked,holding Kyuhyun's hand,tight again."I...I...I am...I am your...father..."The man said,looking away from Ryeowook.After hearing what the man said,Ryeowook almost fainted but Kyuhyun caught hold of him."What...What...?"Ryeowook stutter while asking.Unable to reply,the man turn and run,avoiding Ryeowook."Ryeowook?Ryeowook?"Kyuhyun asked and shake Ryeowook a little.

 

At Ryeowook's room...

 

"So,thats the reason why he keep staying outside your house."Kyuhyun said,looking at Ryeowook,still unable to absorb what just happened."I guess so..."Ryeowook replied,still in shock.Kyuhyun,worried about Ryeowook decided to stay with him until the next day.

 

The next morning...

 

Kyuhyun is busy in the kitchen,making breakfast for Ryeowook,who is still in bed after crying his heart out yesterday."Morning."Kyuhyun said,seeing Ryeowook walking out from his room."Morning."Ryeowook replied and turn his view to the table,seeing lots of food on the table."Did you...make all of this?"Ryeowook asked,changing his view to Kyuhyun,seeing him nodding.Touch from the bottom of his heart,Ryeowook walk to Kyuhyun and hug him."Thanks Kyuhyun."Ryeowook said,tears flowing down.Kyuhyun shock but happy pat his back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!Double chapter here!Like it?

And I made another twist >_~

But...How is Ryeowook gonna handle that?

And...Is their relationship developing?