ClOver

Crime Night

Ever since that day Ryeowook tell Kyuhyun that he solve the 'FlamEr' crime on its own,they didn't talk to each other until this day.An envelope recieve that day.Ryeowook took the envelope and place it on Kyuhyun's table.He sigh as he remembered the scene when Kyuhyun walk away.He droped his head before raising back up and turned around,getting a sudden 'surprise'.Kyuhyun was standing behind Ryeowook.Ryeowook jumped and hit his table."Be careful!"Kyuhyun said,holding Ryeowook's waist.Their faces is just inchs apart and they can hear each other breathing.Ryeowook stared into two big brown orbs,about to mesmerise him.And,Kyuhyun stared at two innocent orbs,sparkling and shining.When the both of them are enjoying the position they are at and the shining and memerising orbs,Kyuhyun suddenly back away,confusing Ryeowook a little.Then,Ryeowook came back to reality and said,"There is a letter on the table."and quickly walked back to his table,blushing.

Kyuhyun,also just came back to reality walk to his seat and open the letter,but only having a clover."Whats the news these days?"Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook,who is just surfing the net.Hearing Kyuhyun's question,Ryeowook googled and checked."The news these days is about a killer leaving green four leaf.So,its name 'Clover'."After reading,Ryeowook turn to look at Kyuhyun,seeing his face,a serious one."Who gave you this letter?"Kyuhyun asked again."Oh!A guy wearing a green coat gave it to me when I was drinking my coffee at my favourite cafe."Ryeowook replied,seeing Kyuhyun's face turning into a serious one again.

"I guess,the killer has his or her eyes on you..."

 

When night falls...

 

"Who's coming over?"Ryeowook asked,still curious."You will know when you-"Then a knock was heard from the door."I'll open it!"The small boy said,running to the door and opening it."Just let him in later."Kyuhyun said,looking at the recent news.Ryeowook closed the door with the mysterious figure walking in."Take a sit over there first,I'll get back to you soon."Kyuhyun said to the mysterious figure,reading the last bit of the news and going over to the table."Its rare to see you calling me over."The mysterious figure said,recieving a laugh from Kyuhyun."I agree."Kyuhyun replied,nodding."Your coffee."Ryeowook politely said,bowing.The mysterious figure bowed back with a smile on his face."I already told you very clearly just now on the phone why I call you here for."Kyuhyun said,suddenly getting serious.A 'hum' was heard from the mysterious figure before Kyuhyun continue saying.Somehow in a corner,there is a silent small figure,listening to the two talking."Okay,thanks alot."Kyuhyun said,shaking his hands with the mysterioius figure."Let's go!"Kyuhyun shouted,bringing the blur figure alive.The three of them walk to the mysterious guy car and they drove off.

 

In the car...

 

For half of the journey,the car was real silent until someone clear his throat and speak."Uh,may I know who are you?"Ryeowook asked,breaking the silence."Kyu,you didn't tell him?"The mysterious guy asked,getting a laugh from Kyuhyun."I'll tell him later."Kyuhyun replied.

 

At Ryeowook's favourite cafe...

 

"So,I'll be the bait again?"Ryeowook asked,feel like being used.Not saying anything,Kyuhyun just nodded and tell him what to do.A few minutes past and Kyuhyun bid goodbye to Ryeowook as the plan begin from then.Ryeowook,the bait is still sitting in the cafe until someone walks by and drops a letter on his table.He quickly looks up and called the person but has already left the cafe.Suddenly,his phone ring up.He look back at his phone,taking it and opening the message.

 

From Kyuhyun:

Open the letter and see whats in it.

 

Upon seeing the message,Ryeowook open the letter to see whats inside but only getting a clover again.Then he pick his phone up and texted back to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun and the mysterious guy is waiting at the dark alley got a reply from Ryeowook.

 

From Ryeowook:

Its a green four leaf.No letter inside.

 

Kyuhyun signal the mysterious guy to follow the guy who just walked out of the cafe.Then he signal to split up,just like the plan.

 

Slowly,Kyuhyun is somehow catching up a little to the guy which they think is 'Clover' when the guys suddenly stop."Yes,he is standing there now."Kyuhyun thought and quickly find a place to hid.He quietly observe the guy when he started walking again."Huh?He isn't there yet?"Kyuhyun thought,finding something fishy.As soon as the guy start to walk,he pop out of his hiding place and run to the guy,pinning him on the ground."Your caught."Kyuhyun said as the guy struggle to escape.At the right moment,the mysterious guy appear."There,he's handed to you now."Kyuhyun said,pushing the man to the mysterious guy."And,thanks."Kyuhyun said before bidding goodbye and walk away.

As Kyuhyun continue to walk down the road,he's starting to find it weird just now."If it wasn't him,than who is it?"This thought keep appearring in his mind when he suddenly remembered that Ryeowook is still at the cafe.He speed up and ran to the cafe.

 

At the cafe...

 

Ryeowook is still sitting there,blankly looking around and thinking that he might get a reply from Kyuhyun when someone slam at the cafe door,panting.He quickly look up and saw Kyuhyun.But,the weirdest thing is that the both of them smiled when they see each other.Kyuhyun take another deep breath and walk to Ryeowook's table."We can go now."Kyuhyun said,looking at him."Is he caught?"Ryeowook asked,getting up and following Kyuhyun to his car.

 

At the room...

 

"Anyway,wheres your...friend?"Ryeowook asked,remembering that the mysterious guy isn't here."He's a cop.So,he took 'Clover' away."Kyuhyun replied,removing his coat."But,I still didn't know his name!"Ryeowook shouted a little.Kyuhyun stop for a while and turn to look at Ryeowook."Why do you want to know his name so badly?"Kyuhyun asked,sending a shiver to Ryeowook's spine."I just want to know."Ryeowook replied,a little starting to get annoyed.Kyuhyun just sigh and turn around."Than can you tell-" "His name is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay!Here's another 'case' featuring...

Yesung!!! *slaps self*

Anyway,this chapter is kinda crappy isn't it? *gets slaps*

And there goes the double update ^^

Oh!And if you didn't notice for the previous chapter,I'll repeat again.

From chapter 5 onwards,take note,there will be a task for you guys ^^