Terrible MeMory

Crime Night

Hours has past after Ryeowook has been kidnap and Kyuhyun is just blankly searching.In the end,can Kyuhyun find Ryeowook and save him from Yesung?

 

At the rundown house...

 

Weak,listless and pale skin,Ryeowook didn't really eat much whenever Yesung gives him food.He just turn away when Yesung wanted to feed him or ignore him.And soon,days past and Ryeowook has turn paler and paler.Until one day,Yesung got very angry at him.He throw the whole plate of rice away and pull Ryeowook down from the sofa,landing on the ground.Ryeowook shut his eyes tight when he hit the ground,in pain.Then,Yesung pulled him up and start abusing him.Pushing him down on the floor again and again until he start coughing blood out,before falling on the ground and fainted.

 

¦ Flashback ¦

Getting abuse everyday was like a daily routine for Kim Ryeowook.Went Ryeowook was 6,he was adopted and the step-parents were good to him but,after he turn 11,things start to go differently.The step-mother will call him and do chores for her around the house.And when he didn't reach her expectation,she will call him to remove him shoe and make him run around the house with wet floor,making him fall.And his step-father is worst than the step-mother.He comes home drunk and abuse him everyday,leaving bruises everywhere.And once leaving a scar at the bottom corner of him back.That scar?Its from the broken glass that his step-mother threw and push him over,cutting the bottom corner of his back.Until he was 15,he was out one day and met Kyuhyun.Thats when Kyuhyun save him from the 'hell'.

¦ End of flashback ¦

 

Afraid that the same thing will happened again,Kyuhyun arrived at the place where he hope that Ryeowook will be in.He parked his car,further away from the place,just to avoid if Yesung and his workers are there.He hid behind his car when he saw Yesung walking out with his workers,and driving off.Seeing that Yesung's car has left,he walked out from his hiding place and into the house.Slowly,he walked in and saw a little lighted room.He slowly open the door and saw a small weak,bloody and familiar figure lying on the ground."Ryeowook!"He shouted and run towards the figure,helping him up and on his thighs."Ryeowook,what happened to you?You look to weak."Kyuhyun mutter as tears started rolling down his cheeks and fell on Ryeowook pale face.

Unable to handle his feelings,he pick Ryeowook up in a bridal style and walked out of the room,to his car."Ryeowook,please be safe."Kyuhyun silently pray in his heart.

 

At the hospital...

 

Kyuhyun stayed beside Ryeowook,guarding him throughout the night until morning shine.Kyuhyun woke up and yawn when he felt a warm hand on his."Ryeowook!"Kyuhyun shouted and call for the doctor immediately."Looks like the paitent is fine now.He can be discharged 3 days later."A smile was drawn on Kyuhyun's face as he thanked the doctor before walking back into Ryeowook's room.He quickly run to the awake figure and help him up,slowly."How are you?"Kyuhyun asked,gently.Ryeowook smiled and replied,"Im fine."Emotional,Kyuhyun hug Ryeowook,tears falling bit by bit.

 

Two,one just back from hell and another able to breathe smoothly again was in each other embrace.Ryeowook has just escape from hell and Kyuhyun is now afraid what will Yesung do next.

 

At the rundown house...

 

"So...this is what you mean Ryeowook..."Yesung talked to himself,silently and throw Ryeowook's phone on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like its game over already..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!!The last chapter before I go on hiatus ^^

Hope these 4 chapter is able to make up for my hiatus ><

And,KyuWook reunite again! *party*

Bye for now ^^