LeTter

Crime Night

From the day Yesung appeared,Kyuhyun's attitude towards Ryeowook has turn very cold.You might be thinking that he is jealous.But,think again.If he is jealous,Ryeowook must be able to sense it.And thats when Ryeowook can't sense anything anymore.Has Ryeowook turn cold towards Kyuhyun as a revenge?Or its just he find that Kyuhyun is weird?What is the true reason for everything?

 

The sunny sky is turning grey and cloudly,a sign that its gonna rain soon and the two people are just relaxing inside the room.Ryeowook was surfing the net and Kyuhyun is busy looking at the news,just like the usual.Then,a mysterious knock was heard on the door.Both of them look to the door until Ryeowook got up and open it."Oh!Yesung?"Ryeowook asked,pointing at him.Yesung smiled a little before looking into the room."Im here to look for Kyuhyun."Yesung said and Ryeowook nodded,making space for him to walk in."What are you doing here?"Kyuhyun asked,seeing Yesung at his table but Yesung just gave him an eye,signaling him to go out.Kyuhyun got up from his seat and walk ahead of Yesung.Naughty,Yesung look at Ryeowook and wink at him,making Ryeowook blush before leaving the room.

 

Somewhere outside...

 

"What is it?"Kyuhyun asked,leaning on the wall."I just wanted to pass you this."Yesung said,passing a letter to him.Curious,Kyuhyun take the letter and open it,reading the content.

 

Anonymous:

To your dear Ryeowook,

                      He's my target,Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Flaming burning inside his heart,he crush the letter and throw it away."THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME?!"Kyuhyun shout at Yesung and his flame burn bigger when Yesung nodded.Kyuhyun grad his collar and pull him closer."No one touch him."Kyuhyun whisper and walk back to the room,leaving Yesung there.

 

At the room...

 

Kyuhyun walked in,slamming the door and shocking Ryeowook.He jump and look at Kyuhyun who just walked in."Whats wrong with him again?"Ryeowook wondered.He wanted to open his mouth and asked something but he remembered what will the result be like already.So,he decided not to ask."Let change our working area."Kyuhyun suddenly said,confusing Ryeowook for a while."Why?"Ryeowook asked."Don't talk so much.Just move."Kyuhyun said again,ignoring Ryeowook question.Very obedient,Ryeowook packed his things and move it to Kyuhyun's car."Is everything packed?"Ryeowook asked before scanning the room one last time and closing the door,walking out,to Kyuhyun's car.

 

In the car...

 

Kyuhyun was waiting for Ryeowook in the car when he spot a similar letter slot in one of Ryeowook's file.Curious,he take it out,wanting to read when Ryeowook open the door and closing it after he buckled the belt."Okay,we can go now."Ryeowook said,and Kyuhyun put the letter away before driving his car."Where are we gonna move to?"Ryeowook asked."Somewhere."Kyuhyun replied,still thinking where to move when he know where to go.

 

At Kyuhyun's father office...

 

"Are you serious?"Ryeowook asked when he stopped his car infront of his father office.Without replying,Kyuhyun got off the car and start moving his things in."I guess he's serious this time."Ryeowook thought and got off the car,taking his things with him.For a few hours,they are busy placing their things until they finish and Ryeowook fall asleep on the small couch.Kyuhyun,sitting at his father's chair,suddenly remembered the letter.He went back to his car to get the letter and he start reading it.

 

From Yesung:

            Intrested to go on a date with me,Kim Ryeowook?

 

Flaming which have just put out started burning again.Kyuhyun crush the letter like he did when Yesung gave him the letter and throw is away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yesung,Im sure you will get it from me."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!Here's chapter 5 ^^ Not a case yet!

And,I made a triangle love - KRY! (Kyuhyun,Ryeowook and Yesung)

Oh and,heres the task for you guys reading this ^^

Take note of each case and chapter CAREFULLY,especially those is CAPS.And trying putting them together and see what you get.

But...There will ONLY be 8 letters that is correct and will form a name/word.

So,have fun and all the best >_~