SakuRa KilleR

Crime Night

"Lets go.Another crime is made."a monotone voice sound through the room as two figure walked out,to a car outside."Who's the killer?"Another voice asked."Sakura..."a guy silently mutter under his breath before he start the car.

 

At the crime scene...

 

"Don't tell me..."The petite boy ask when he saw a sakura petal stain with blood.The older one look at the petite boy and nodded."Its the Sakura Killer."The older said and walk further into the crime scene.The small boy followed behind him but soon bump into him when he suddenly stop.He pop his head out to see what make him stop."You stop just because you forgot to take your gloves?"The small boy asked,annoyed by his sudden action.He just dart a look and the small boy immediately silent down."I'll go search here,you go over there."The older one said and walk away.The small boy look at the older one left when he walked to the place the older one ask him to."What's wrong with him again...?"The younger one said and sigh.

 

After looking around the crime scene,the two meet at the middle of the place and tell each other what each of them found.

 

"This is what I found at a small corner just now."The small boy show a necklace."It looks...familiar..."The older one said as he reach his hand out to take the necklace.The older one stop and put his hand back and said,"Okay,lets go back now."walking away.Finding his reaction weird,the younger one tilt his head a little and followed him.

 

Back at the agency...

 

"That necklace..."The older one keep thinking but just can't get it where he seen it before.The younger one quietly observe at a corner until he can't take it and he walk over to the older one and wave,but didn't get a reaction."CHO KYUHYUN!GET BACK TO REALITY PLEASE!"The younger one shouted and look back at the older one,only getting a glare.Frighten,the younger one quietly move back slowly as the older one stood up walking to the younger one."I guess its a bad idea shouting just now."The younger one wondered as their distance decrease slowly and finally only a few inchs apart when the younger one hit the wall behind."Oh great,Im trap now."The younger one thought as he look into two big brown orbs."Why...do I feel so much sadness in his eyes...?"The younger one heart soften when he saw the older one eyes."Kyuhyun,are you...alright?"The younger one ask,concern.The older one eyes widen when he heard the younger one asked.He backed away and looked away."Don't ever shout at me,understand Kim Ryeowook?"Before the younger one could reply,the older one walked towards the door and left the room.

 

The next day...

 

Ryeowook stop at the door,wondering if Kyuhyun will come today because of yesterday incident.He took a deep breath and open the door,surprise to find a figure lying on the table.Quietly,Ryeowook walked in,closing the door behind him and walked closer to the sleeping figure.He place his bag at his working area before walking closer to the sleeping figure.He bend a little,taking a look at the figure.His eyes light up a little seeing the face.Kyuhyun's face."He look so gentle when he is sleeping.Not the face he is with when working on the cases."Ryeowook wondered and caress his face with his hand.Just then,he thought of something and he left the room.

When Kyuhyun woke up,he rub his tired eyes a little and yawn.He rub his eyes once more and look around the room,seeing Ryeowook bag on the chair but his figure is nowhere to be found.He got up when someone open the door.He turn to look who is at the door and saw Ryeowook there."Where did you go?"Kyuhyun asked as he tried to hid his anxiousness.Ryeowook walked in,closing the door."I bought you your favourite coffee.Just like before."The younger one said,hanging a smile on his face.Kyuhyun heart skip a beat when he remembered how Ryeowook bought him coffee every morning before he reach the room and the coffee  temperature will always be the same."Thanks."He said,walking to him and taking the coffee from his hand.Ryeowook look at his back and walk to his working place.

Kyuhyun walked to the resting room and place the coffee on the table.He sat down and open the lid on the cup,enjoying the aroma of the coffee.He smiled a little before drinking the coffee."Just like before."He thought.

 

When night falls...

 

"So we setting the trap tonight?"Ryeowook asked,sounding a little scared.Kyuhyun nodded and said,"And we mustn't let the killer escape."Ryeowook close his eyes and nodded.

"So,the plan starts..."

 

Down a dark alley...

 

Ryeowook is walking down the alley,all alone.In another words,trying to lurk the Sakura Killer out.Ryeowook was humming to himself when he sense someone following him.Every step he walk,his heartbeat speed up.When he stop down,the footsteps disappeared.He tilt his head a little,wondering if he is to superstitious but soon ignored that thought and continue walking down.When he starts walking,the footsteps re-appeared again.He stop and turn behind,seeing a figure standing a few metre away from him."Who are you?"He asked,trying his best not to stammer.The figure just scoff and walked closer to Ryeowook.When the figure is nearing Ryeowook,another voice cause the figure to stop."Sakura Killer,your not gonna touch him."Ryeowook's eyes widen,shocked hearing a familiar voice."I didn't know I would fall in your trap"The figure said.Soon,the police cars arrived and take the Sakura Killer away.

"Looks like one case is down."Kyuhyun said,looking at the police car driving away.Ryeowook turn his head and look at Kyuhyun."Let's go back now.There are still cases waiting for us."Kyuhyun said,turning and walking away,putting two of his thumb in his pocket.Ryeowook hesitate a while and followed Kyuhyun,but wondering something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you really mean what you say just now Kyuhyun...?

______________________________________________________________________

Okay,this is the first 'case'

Hows it?It right? ><

But well,heres the first case then ^^

Please sub and comments ^^ (All of this will be loved <3)