FlamEr

Crime Night

"I wonder what's wrong with Ryeowook today.He didn't came to work."Kyuhyun wonder as he keep looking out for the figure to walk in.He didn't feel perfect this day,when Ryeowook is not here with him.He shake his head,hoping the thought would go away when he heard the fire engine siren.He stood up and walk over to the window,seeing what was going on.Curious,he walked out of the room to take a look.He went in his car and followed the fire engine.He closely followed behind when it suddenly stop,and fire fighters get off the truck.He stop and get out of his car too,walking closer to see what is going on.Then he saw flaming fire burning from a house."Wait...That place looks familiar...Its..."He tried thinking back whose house it was when the roof start to collapse.Just at the right moment,Kyuhyun remembered who lived here.The one he saved twice,Kim Ryeowook.His eyes widen when he saw he building about to collapse."No way!"He shouted and run through the crowd,trying to go in and saved him."My friend is inside!I need to save him!"Kyuhyun screamed and tried his best to run past the polices.Angry flaming,he use his might and run past the polices and into the flaming house."Kim Ryeowook!"He shout when the fire fighters saw him and bring him out."Let me in!Let me in!"He keep shouting when some other fighters bring a body out.Not dead yet but half alive.Shocked,he run to the body and see who is it.Unable to figure out who the body is as the face is black because of all the smoke,little drop of crystal clear tears start falling down.He use the energy he left to get up and walk past the crowd back to his car.

 

In the car...

 

He started crying when he saw the body,half alive.Hoping that isn't who he thought it was,he wipe his tears and followed the ambulance which just arrived.On to way to the hospital,he heart and mind is both praying that the body isn't the person he thought that is.Then,pure clear tears which has stop flowing,start falling down from his cheeks again."Please...Please..."He keep praying,silently.

 

At the hospital...

 

He quickly get out of his car and followed the doctors when they pushed the body to the emergency room.He waited outside for a long time.Tick Tok Tick Tok,time is passing by quickly and the doctors are still not out yet.He keep waiting there until the doctors are out,saying that the mysterious body is fine by now.Kyuhyun thanked the doctors and went to the ICU room.He bowed to the nurse before taking a look at the body.He closed his eyes first and opened slowly when he reach the glass window.He nearly cried when he didn't see the person he thought.Happiness overflowing,he ran out of the room and to his car,taking his phone out."Where did he go?"He keep thinking when the line didn't get through.Pissed,he throw his phone on the other side of the seat and continue driving.

 

At the room...

 

He flung open the door,seeing a small figure sitting at Ryeowook's table.He closed the door and walk to the figure."Kyuhyun,where did you-"Ryeowook wanted to say something but was cut when Kyuhyun suddenly hug him."Kyuhyun,whats...whats wrong....?"the confuse boy asked but didn't get a replied from him.Soon,silence filled the room."Where did you go?"Kyuhyun whispered,sounding tired."I...I...went to solve a crime on the way to here."Ryeowook replied,still unable to get the situation.Kyuhyun back away and look at Ryeowook with a And-you-didn't-tell-me look.

 

* Flashback *

I was walking down the road,on the way to the so call office when I saw someone ran past me,holding a lighter on his hand.I wanted to scold the person but he's already gone.Curious and a little flaming inside,I followed him and saw him trying to set fire to my house."FlamEr?"I thought when I shouted stop and he drop the lighter,making a small smirk on his face.Getting real angry,I run and chase him,ignoring my burning house.The chase was long until it stop when I speed up and pin him on the floor."Your caught,FlamEr."I said,panting.

* End of flashback *

 

"And then,I sent him to the police."Ryeowook finished his sentence,looking at Kyuhyun."You know how worried I was?!"Kyuhyun shouted,startling Ryeowook.Unable to understand what has gotten in Kyuhyun,Ryeowook kept looking at him with a blank face.Shocked by what he just did,Kyuhyun turned his head,bitting his lower lip and walked away.But,behind,he is able to hear a faint voice,saying,"I'm sorry."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay,I know this is crappy when I was writing it but >< Sorry! ><

And,are you guys curious why the name is called,'FlamEr'? (Because of the caps 'E')

The 'FlamEr' always attack houses that are close to the road with a letter 'E'.So,you guys understand it now? ^^

Oh and,there will be also a task for you guys from chapter 5 onwards ^^ So,take note!!!

And IF I can,I'll do a double update ^^