Chapter 9

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

“Let’s go and sit there first.” said Changmin as he pulled the car over at a park nearby Hana’s house.

“Eh-h?” Hana was slightly confused but she still heed with his demands.

“Come and sit here.” said Changmin as he pat the sit beside him.

Hana reluctantly sat beside him and look ahead at the empty playground in front of them. It was around 7pm and most of the kids might have went home early knowing that it was Christmas Eve. Both of them just sat down beside each other while enjoying the comfortable silence between them. Although Hana have known Changmin just for a week or so, she somehow feels comfortable with him. Even though, they both actually have a rough start. There is just something about him.

Hana likes the way Changmin look at her intently whenever she talks, although she knows that most of the time he isn’t really listening to her but just merely looking. She finds it weird how her brain would automatically follow every one of his demand, it’s like whenever she is with him, she turn weak and submissive, not that she is complaining though. However, she doesn’t think that she is in love with him or anything. Usually, when you like or love someone, you would get all this jittery feeling in your stomach isn’t it? However, when she is with Changmin, she feels comfortable instead. She feels like she can talk almost about anything with him and she doesn’t have to worry being judge by him, she thinks that he somehow will always be there for her and she believes that she would not even be scared to shed tears in front of him. There is just something about him that made Hana wonders. Does he really have this kind of vibes around everyone or is it just her?

“What are you thinking about?” asked Changmin as he turned towards Hana.

“Oh nothing much.” said Hana as she leaned back at the bench looking up towards the sky.

“It is nice here isn’t it? The night isn’t that cold and look at the pretty stars.” said Changmin as he joined Hana as they both star gaze.

“Hana.” called Changmin.

“Mhm.” mumbled Hana as she closed her eyes.

“Hana, I like you.” said Changmin as Hana stumbled out of her position and sat upright.

“I like you, there’s something about you that intrigue me. I always wonder what is going on that mind of yours. I don’t know why but I feel attracted towards you Hana. I like you. I really do.” said Changmin as he faced Hana and took hold of her hand and rub it softly.

“Whenever I’m with you, I feel relax. You make me feel comfortable and relax. I love being around with you.” said Changmin as he kissed the back of Hana’s hand.

“O-oh. Well, t-thank you?” said Hana awkwardly.

“Don’t worry. I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend yet but I just feel like I have to tell you how I feel about you. Maybe when the time is right, I’ll make you mine.” said Changmin as he pulled Hana for a hug.

“But why not now?” Hana thought out loud.

“Eager are we?” said Changmin as he chuckled at Hana’s blunt comment.

“I mean, okay. I didn’t –“Changmin interrupted Hana.

“Although I really can’t wait to always be with you, I thought it is appropriate that we should take things slowly first. I like you and my feelings will never change. So, please wait for me. Will you?” asked Changmin as he softly caressed Hana’s cheek with his thumb.

“Yes, I will.” replied Hana as she leaned into Changmin’s palm.

“Please wait for me love.” said Changmin as he pulled Hana into his arms.

Hana responded by snuggling into his firm chest and they both just stay in that position for a moment. Changmin slowly rub Hana’s back as he placed kisses at her forehead. Hana quietly listen to Changmin’s quick heart beat as she tries to take in more of his sweet scent.

“Let’s get you in. I don’t want you to get a cold on Christmas.” said Changmin as he reluctantly pulled Hana away.

“Okay.” said Hana as she realise herself turning into a submissive doll once again.

Changmin held Hana’s hand tightly as he walked her towards her house porch. He pulled her in for a hug again and rocked her body softly before letting go.

“Go in.” said Changmin as he gently pushed her towards the door.

“Okay, goodnight.” said Hana as she walked towards the door.

“Goodnight and Merry Christmas!” said Changmin as he waved at her motioning her to go in.

“Merry Christmas” said Hana as she reluctantly enters he house.

 

“KIM HANA! WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING ON A CHRISTMAS MORNING!” shouted someone.

“Ugh go away!” said Hana as she threw one of her pillow towards the figure.

“Go and shower now! You are going to my house now. GO YOU SLEEPYHEAD!” said Key as he pushed Hana out of her bed.

“You !” said Hana as he stomped towards the bathroom.

While showering, Hana kept on smiling to herself.

“Was it real? Or is it just a dream?” Hana thought as she brushed her teeth.

“YAH KIM HANA FASTER!” nagged Key.

“YES UMMA I AM ALMOST DONE!” shouted Hana as she gurgled and got dress.

 

Although Key did not really asked Hana if she would like to spend Christmas over at his place, she saw it coming. As soon as Hana reached Key’s house, it was lunch time. Hana spend time with Key’s family as they make food together and even bake cookies. Hana had no trouble mixing around with Key’s family because they have known each other ever since forever.

“Omma, do I take the cookies out now?” asked Hana at Key’s mum.

“Ne Hana, you can take it out. Don’t forget to use the glove!” remind Key’s mum. Well, Hana can get a bit clumsy sometimes.

Key’s family have organized a Christmas party later at 7pm, so Hana found herself busy helping out. Without realising, hours have passed by and it was 6pm.

“Go and shower!” said Key as he pushed Hana towards the bathroom.

“Why is everyone been so bossy lately?” thought Hana as she showers.

 

It was 7pm and Key’s close relatives and friends began to come in one by one. Didn’t she realise that she has a surprise waiting for her.

“Hi Hana!” said Yunho as he pulled her in for a hug.

“Eh hi Yunho.” said Hana awkwardly.

“You didn’t tell her did you?” asked Yunho.

“Opps! Sorry baby! I forgot to tell you that they are coming over.” said Key as he gave a guilty smile.

“Well, you never did anyway. It is okay.” said Hana as she closed the door.

“W-wait!” said a voice.

“Oh you again.” said Changmin as he gave her a smile.

“Get in quick can you! It is cold!” said Hana as she rolled her eyes.

“Hana closed the door once you are done okay!” said Key as he pulled Yunho towards the living room.

“Hi, how was your sleep?” asked Changmin as he back hug her.

“Go away. Key might see us.” said Hana as she tried to pry Changmin’s grip on her.

“He won’t and I miss you.” said Changmin as he pecked Hana’s cheek.

“Yah! Changmin!” said Hana lowly as she glared at him.

“It’s Christmas! You are not allowed to frown.” said Changmin as he tried to lift the end of Hana’s frown into a smile.

Hana chuckled at his simple action and they both ended up laughing at each other. The bell rang again and Hana motioned Changmin to get in.

“I’ll wait for you at the living room.” said Changmin as he stole another kiss on her cheek.

“Changmin!” Hana hissed as her face became as red as a tomato.

Hana straightened her clothes and went to get the door.

“BORA!” yelled Hana when she saw Bora at the door.

“Hana! I miss you! Sorry I have not been contacting you! I was busy with school!” said Bora as she pulled Hana for a tight hug.

“It’s okay, you are here now!” said Hana as she hug Bora tighter, if that was even possible.

It was a perfect Christmas night for Hana. Prior to coming to Korea, she thought she would end up spending Christmas alone at home with her non-existent cat. She didn’t know that she would actually be spending it with her closest friend and a special someone. Hana enjoyed every moment of the party. She kept smiling, laughing and even ate a lot of delicious food. Occasionally, Changmin would steal glances at her and even throw her some winks and kisses. Hana couldn’t help but blushed and giggled at his silly action. It’s like; she turns into a whole different person. She became more fragile and weak whenever she is with Changmin. Though she felt weak whenever she is with him, she doesn’t hate it. If it’s him, she doesn’t mind.

“I like you.” mouthed Changmin as he gave her a cheesy look.

Hana blushed red and turned away from him as she tried to busy herself by eating the cookies that she baked earlier.

“She is the one. Please wait for me Hana, please do. I really like you.” thought Changmin as he smiled inwardly at her back figure. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't celebrate Christmas so I hope you guys would understand why the writing seems kinda awkward lol Btw, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Do eat loadsa turkey and potatoes people!!! :D