Chapter 4

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

“YAH HANA!” I heard someone shouted my name out loud just as I stepped out of the transit area.

“OMG KEY! BORA!” I shouted in reply when I saw both of my childhood friends running towards me.

“OMG Hana baby! I miss you so much!” said Key as he pulled me hard for a tight embrace.

“Aww, I miss you idiots too!” I replied as tears were threatening to fall.

“Yah! Move over!” said Bora as she pushed Key down.

“Haha! Bora!” I scolded her and pulled her in for a tight hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Hana! Help me up!” said Key as he pouted at me, still not standing up from the floor.

“Haha you idiot!” I said as I pulled him up.

Besides my family, Key and Bora were the next in list for the most important people in my life. They are my childhood friends, and I have known them ever since we were all 7 years old. We grew up together, study together, play together and basically did everything together. They were my brother and sister from another parent. However, 5 years ago, I had to leave them due to my father’s career. But, now I am back in their arms and I couldn’t ask for more. They have been through most of my ups and down with me. They are my every –

“Hana how was the flight? Are you tired? Do you feel hungry? Want to eat? Do you want to go and eat your favourite ‘Spicy Rice Cake’? Is this all that you have brought over? Do you have a boyfriend now? Do you -“Bora bombarded me with a lot of questions.

“Wah, you really did not change eh Bora? Still as talkative as ever, your lung capacity is really good eh?” I .

“Hana! You are also as mean as ever!” she pouted.

“Haha! Believe me baby, I don’t even know how I can stand her all alone, this whole 5 years!” said Key as he slung his arms around my shoulder.

“OMG REMIND ME AGAIN WHY WAS I SO HAPPY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE COMING BACK HERE?!” said Bora as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Haha! You do know that we are the dynamic duo right!” Key said as he pulled me in closer as we both flash Bora a toothy smile.

Key and I had a lot of similarities. We were very vocal, blunt and witty as compared to Bora who is the quieter and gentle one. Possibly, it is due to my slightly boyish character and Key’s slightly feminine character that made us compatible with each other. However, due to our strong character it also leads us to be involved in a lot of fights, be it together or not. Bora would then be the mediator, without her, God knows what would have happen.

“I am doing fine Bora! However, I am feeling slightly hungry, should we go eat?” I said as I took Bora’s hand.

“Okay! Let’s go! Key pull the luggage!” said Bora as she walked hurriedly with me towards the car park.

“WHY ME!” said Key as he yelled over.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN REMEMBER!” we both said out loud and laughed out loud.

 

 

“So Hana, anything new?” asked Key as we ate our food.

“Nah, same old thing, how about you guys?” I replied as I took another mouthful of the spicy rice cake.

“Same here!” replied them both.

“Haha! Where is this conversation going?” I laughed at them both.

“Well, it was a conversation starter!” said Bora as she drank her soda.

“Yah pabo, how is that a conversation starter!” said Key as he ruffled Bora’s hair.

“WE ARE TALKING WHAT NOW!” said Bora as she fixed her messy hair.

“These both idiots did not change eh?” I thought out loud.

“Stop calling us idiot you self-proclaim smarty pants!” said Key.

“Oh, I didn’t realised I said it out loud!” I replied and rolled my eyes.

“Whatever! Btw Hana, everything is prepared for you!” said Bora as she scurried through her bag.

“What do you mean?” I asked not knowing what Bora was talking about.

“Bora was so excited about your comeback, so she had everything prepared for you and I really mean everything!” said Key as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“Your apartment is ready, I have tidy it up with Key the other day and decorate it to your liking, I took your school’s timetable for you already, I have the map to both your apartment and school knowing you would get lost without it, and I even got you a phone!” said Bora as she passed me a light blue flip phone knowing that I don’t really fancy smartphones.

“Omg! Thank you so much Bora! What would I do without you?!” I was touched by her action.

“I know right! Without me, I doubt you would even survive!” she teased me.

“Haha idiot! Stop imitating me!” I said as I went over and hug her.

“Thank you so much Bora, really thank you. How can I repay you?” I asked her.

“Not much, just a husband will do!” she said absentmindedly.

“Haha what Bora! I will try!” I said as I hug her again for the million times.

“Yah, are you guys forgetting about my existence now?” asked Key who was looking at us in envy.

“Aigo, you jealous freak! Come over here!” I said as I pulled him together and the three of us were squeezing our face together.

Once done with our lunch, Key then drove us to my apartment. It is located quite near to my University, just about 10 minutes’ walk away from my apartment. In addition, Key and Bora also stayed around my neighbourhood and so I wouldn’t have a reason to be lonely! Once I step into my apartment, I was mesmerized by it. It was simple yet cosy, just the way I like it. Bora had everything arranged and all I need to do was to tidy up the things that I have brought over. The two then helped me out to unpack my stuff and arrange it in my apartment. Within 3 hours, my apartment was all set thanks to our efficiency!

“Wow! That was fast!” I said as I flop onto the couch.

“You know we have the best teamwork right!” said Key as he sat beside me.

“Ahh, your house looks so pretty now!” said Bora as her eyes sparkled looking around my apartment.

“I really owe you Bora, you helped me wayyyy to much!” I said as I pulled her to seat beside me.

“Nah, you know this is the least I can do for you.” she replied as she hugs me.

“Okay, I will try hard to get you a date then!” I said as I smiled happily at her.

“Omg you serious!” asked Bora happily.

“Yes! You know that I don’t joke around with this kind of !” I replied her.

“Yah Hana, try getting one for yourself first.” said Key.

“You idiot!” I said as I throw a cushion right on Key’s face.

“OMG MY FACE!” said Key as he stuck his lower lip out.

“Gay boy.” both me and Bora said as we leaned on each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This are are just fillers! Please anticipate future chapters when the male lead comes in! ;)