Chapter 8

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

Like a routine, Hana headed to the café near her house as soon as her class ended. As soon as she reached the café, she ordered a cup of Hot Chocolate and began to complete her school assignments. Hana sat at her favourite spot and quietly type away on her laptop and without realising 2 hours have passed by just like that. Hana crack her neck bones and slouched on the comfortable couch.

“A bit more left.” she mumbled and sat upright to do some finishing touches to her assignment.

“Look who we have here” said a familiar voice but Hana was too immersed in completing her assignment that she choose to ignore it.

“Yah! Can you here me! Look up for a bit will you!” said a voice feeling slightly irritated.

“Shut up I am almost done. Give me 2 minutes!” replied Hana as she frantically typed on her laptop.

“Ugh” groaned the certain somebody.

“And I am done!” said Hana as she clicked on the send button.

“Ehhhhh you again? What are you doing here?” said Hana when her brain finally registers the familiar looking person in front of her.

“Stalking you, what else?” replied the man cheekily.

“Aish! Seriously, why are you here?” asked Hana again as she eyed his outfit. A business suit, wow.

“Well, I had an appointment around here and I was craving for coffee. What are you doing here?” said that man.

“What are you talking about? This is my second home.” replied Hana as she packed her laptop away.

“It is true after all what Key had said about you.” mumbled the man as he sipped on some of Hana’s hot chocolate.

“And yes, you can go ahead and have a sip.” said Hana as she rolled her eyes.

“Ugh do you have some kind of disorder that you keep rolling your eyes? Stop doing it!” said the man with his tone a level higher.

“And that is going to affect your life because?” Hana rolled her eyes again.

“Ugh whatever! Are you hungry?” asked that man.

“Not reall-“ Hana was about to complete her sentence when Changmin interrupted her.

“Great! Let’s go and have lunch! I am hungry too!” said Changmin as he help carried her laptop and pulled Hana out of the shop.

“Yah! When did I agree that I will accompany you to lunch?” said Hana.

“Just keep quiet and follow me quietly can you? Please?” said Changmin as his lower lips jutted out a bit.

“Ugh like I have a choice” replied Hana as she followed Changmin.

 

“Get in!” said Changmin as he open the door of his car.

“O-okay.” Hana was speechless. Changmin’s car was just wow. It was luxurious.

“What do you work as?” asked Hana when she was done buckling her seat belt.

“My Dad owns a company and I work there.” replied Changmin as he starts the engine of the car.

“Wow, you are really lucky eh?” Hana snorted.

“I believe so too.” Changmin smirked as he drove off.

“Why didn’t you drive your bike?” asked Hana, a bit dumbly.

“A business suit and a motorcycle? Good sense of coordination you have there, Hana!” replied Changmin sarcastically. ,

“And who said business suit is a must for business man? You have a choice you know.” replied Hana.

“And my choice was to not stood out like a sore loser wearing business suit with a bike.” replied Changmin.

“Ugh, whatever. It’s not my life anywhere. Why am I even concern.” said Hana as she brushed the topic off.

 

“This place has the best and freshest Sushi ever. I have been craving for Sushi since last week!” said Changmin as he leads me towards a seat.

“Oh boy, you really do have some female hormones in you. Scratch that, pregnant female hormones I mean.” said Hana as she look through the menu.

 

“Wow, this sushi is really tasty!” said Hana as she looked at Changmin.

“I’ve told you.” said Changmin as he ate another piece of sushi.

“So what are you planning to do tomorrow?” asked Changmin.

“Tomorrow? Nothing much just the same old routine I guess.” replied Hana as she shoved another piece of sushi into .

“Can you at least eat a bit more politely? To cover up for your boyish attitude?” said Changmin as he brushed off the left over rice that was stuck on Hana’s upper lip.

“No dinner plans or anything?” asked Changmin as he leaned back to his seat.

“No. Why? Anything special tomorrow?” asked Hana.

“It’s Christmas?” Changmin gave the most obvious answer.

“Christmas? Already? What date is it today? I thought today is the 23rd?” asked Hana as she rummaged through her bag to look for her phone.

“It’s the 24th December 2012 a Monday you klutz.” said Changmin as he show her his watch.

“Oh no! I’m doomed! I have yet to buy anything for Key and Bora!” said Hana as she hurriedly packed her stuffs and accidentally drop her bag on the floor.

“Hey I got to go! Thanks for the Lunch! I owe you! Bye!” said Hana as she quickly shoved everything in her bag and went off.

“No, I’ll go with you.” said Changmin as he held on her elbow.

“No, really it’s okay.” said Hana as she tried to shook off Changmin strong grip.

“No, I insist. Plus, I don’t really have anything to do right now.” replied Changmin as he went towards the counter to pay.

“O-oh, thank you. Really.” said Hana softly as she looked down at the floor.

“You can repay me some other time, let’s go!” smiled Changmin as he pulled her out of the restaurant.

 

Once Hana enter the department store, she quickly looked for a gift for Bora, knowing that it is the easiest to shop for a girl. Without much hesitation, Hana bought a light blue colour Parka for Bora.

“So what are you planning to get for Key?” asked Changmin as he looked at the panicky Hana.

“That’s the thing! I don’t know! By any chance do you know? I mean a suitable gift for a guy.” replied Hana as she frowned a little bit looking around the perfume section.

“Well, I have an idea. How about this?” said Changmin as he held up a designer perfume bottle.

“That will be great! But – it’s off my budget.” said Hana as she placed the perfume bottle down.

“No it’s okay. We can split, we can both give him these!” said Changmin as he took the perfume towards the counter and paid for it.

“Hey! You didn’t even allow me to decide!” said Hana as she crossed her arms.

“Don’t worry, Key would love it. He has been hinting me about this perfume since last week!” said Changmin as he pulled Hana out of the department store.

“Here, take this.” said Hana as she shoved a hundred dollar bill towards Changmin.

“Keep it.” said Changmin as he pulled Hana towards a jewellery store.

“No! I can’t! You said we were going to split the bill!” said Hana exasperatedly.

“Keep it, really. I have thought of something better in order for you to repay me for the gift, lunch, transport oh and entertainment!” replied Changmin as he smirked at her.

“Y-yah! Why are you so evil!” said Hana as she hit his muscular chest.

“Come here.” said Changmin as he grab Hana’s hand.

“Are you looking for a gift for you pretty girlfriend Sir?” asked the staff there.

“N-no!” said Hana as she pulled her hand away from Changmin’s grip.

“I am actually looking for a necklace for a lady.” said Changmin as he looked around at the display area.

“I recommend this necklace, it is simple and elegant. Nothing fancy since the trend nowadays between the ladies is that they prefer something that is simple yet elegant.” said the staff as she handed the necklace to Changmin.

“Y-yah, I will just wait for you outside.” said Hana as she walked away.

“No! You sit here! I need you. Let me put it on you and see how it looks.” said Changmin as he pulled Hana down on a sit in front of him.

“So bossy.” mumbled Hana as she sat down.

“Swallow any other hurtful comments from now onwards can you?” said Changmin as he gently placed his arms around Hana neck to secure the necklace.

Hana’s body froze at the small gap between them. They were so close that Hana could smell his intoxicating smell and feel his hot breathe on her cheek. Hana’s cheek flushed a deep red when her minds start to wander around.

“There you go. Do you think it’s pretty?” asked Changmin as he looked at her in the mirror.

“Y-yes, it’s pretty.” replied Hana as she touched the small diamond locket.

“I will take this then. Can you wrap it up for me too?” asked Changmin as he handed the staff his credit card.

 

“Who is the necklace for?” asked Hana as they both went out of the shop.

“Well, a special someone.” replied Changmin as he flashed a genuine smile.

“I see. T-thank you so much for today. I owe you, maybe sometimes when I see you I will pay you back. Bye.” said Hana as she starts to walk away from Changmin.

“Where are you going?” asked Changmin, feeling slightly irritated.

“Err, home?” replied Hana as a matter of fact.

“Don’t you think it is rude that I don’t send you home know that I have asked you out?” said Changmin as he pulled her towards him.

“Ugh whatever! You can just simply say that you want to send me home right?” Hana said as she pushed Changmin away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This are just fillers! Wait for the next chapter! Sorry for the late update! I had too much fun going to the amusement park lol