Chapter 10

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

It was a peaceful Friday night for Hana. Being the hard-working girl she is, she has already completed all of her assignments for the weekend. Knowing that she is now free to do anything, Hana plopped down on her bed happily and began to take out her kindle to read. She was halfway reading when her phone started to ring. 

"Hello?" Hana answered reluctantly as the number on the caller ID was unknown.

"Hi gorgeous" the deep and husky voice of the owner clearly indicate that it was a man, indeed a very y muscular man. 

"I'm sorry, but you are?" Hana straightened her back. 

"You don't recognize my voice? It's me!" He answered with a tint of disappointment in his voice. 

"Ahh! You! How did you get my number?"  Hana's face lit up knowing that it is Changmin on the line. 

"Well I have my way. Btw, what are you doing right now?" asked Changmin as he stares at the ceiling of his room. 

"Mhmm, I am on my bed reading? What about you?" Hana began to put away her kindle on the night stand.

"I am thinking about you~" said Changmin in a sing song voice. 

"Can you get me a bucket please?" said Hana sarcastically. 

"You and that smart mouth of yours! Aish!" Changmin sounded tad bit irritated but softened when he heard Hana's giggles. 

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" asked Changmin. 

"Nothing much, I actually have no plans for the weekend. But I guess I will work out something, somehow." replied Hana casually. 

"Mhmm I see. Okay how about this, tomorrow wake up early at 8am okay! I will pick you up at 9am! We are going out on a date~" said Changmin easily.

"What?!" Hana was kind of taken aback by Changmin's action.

"Yes love. 9am tomorrow! I am not going to accept a 'no' for an answer! Sleep now and good night babyy~" Changmin quickly hang up the call to avoid any kind of possible rejection. 

"Wahhh he wouldn't even listen to me! How can this be? Hmm but oh well, I should sleep now! Cause I have a date tomorrow~" Hana found herself being affected with Changmin's cutesy voice disease. 


It was only 7.45am in the morning and someone was already at her door ringing the bell. 

"Omg who would come visit so late at night?" Hana grumbled as she makes her way towards the door without realising the sun is already up. 

"Good Morning!" Changmin chirped as he pulled Hana in for a tight hug.

"Mhmm, I miss you so much." said Changmin as he placed a kiss at the top of Hana's head. 

"What are you doing here so early for! You said 9am!" Hana pushed Changmin away from her and quickly walked towards the living room, feeling insecure about her morning breath. 

"Ouch. Why do you push me for?" said Changmin as he came towards Hana. 

"No stop! Don't come any nearer?" said Hana as she backed away. 

"Whyyyy? I have not seen you for so long! Can't I hold you?" Changmin fall back on the couch feeling frustrated. 

"No, I mean you can but not now. Morning breath..." Hana said softly.

"Ahh, it's okay! I don't mind! Come here!" Changmin stood up.

"But I mind!" Hana ran up the stairs trying to get away from Changmin. 

"Ugh, okay okay. Go shower now! I'll wait here. Make it quick!" said Changmin as he make himself comfortable on the couch. 

"Make yourself comfortable!" shouted Hana before going in to the bathroom.


Hana's stomach grumbled softly when the smell of delicious egg wafted through the air as she make her way down the stairs. 

"Come here! I made some breakfast!" said Changmin as he motioned her to sit at the dining table. 

"Wow, you really did heed on my advice didn't you?" mocked Hana. 

"Eat. You need loads of energy for today!" said Changmin as he stuffed his mouth with scrambled egg. 


"Amusement park?" Hana asked when they both got out of Changmin's car. 

"Yes! Let's go! I'm excited!" said Changmin as he pulled on Hana's wrist. 

They both started their trip to the amusement park by buying each the infamous pretty animal head band. Changmin choose a bunny ear for Hana while Hana choose a Giraffe head band for the boy. 

"Aww, what a cute bunny you are now!" said Changmin as he squeezed Hana's cheek.

"It hurts!" Hana squeaked and hit Changmin's hands away. 

"But you are too cute to resist!" said Changmin as he moved closer to her. 

"Go get your eyes check!" said Hana as she looked away from him. 

Changmin held Hana's cheek and gently caressed it. He closed the gap between them and slowly leaned towards Hana. Hana froze, not being able to think straight at such close proximity between them. 

"W-what are y-you trying to do?" asked Hana when she saw Changmin's grin. 

Changmin moved even closer towards Hana and slowly replaced both of his hands from her cheek with his lips. Changmin pecked both of her cheek and gently caressed it. 

"There you go. Hope it doesn't hurt anymore." said Changmin with a grim smile. 

"Ugh you flirt!" Hana walked away from Changmin. 

The two then most of their time by taking rides and taking loads of photos with their Polaroid. They both got close to the extent that their hands are intertwined between each other. It was around 4pm and they decide that they are running out of energy. 

"Should we just take the balloon and then head off for early dinner? I guess you are hungry too?" asked Changmin as he held on Hana's hands tightly. 

"Okay! Let's go!" The two then took the rides enjoying the not so amazing view. 

"So you can do your punishment now!" said Changmin as he held Hana close to him. 

"You have to choose one only!" said Hana as she crossed her arms. 

"No! You have to do both! You lose so you have to do it!" Changmin argue. 

"You are being so unfair! I said 1 wish not two!" Hana argue back 

"It is a package!" He argued back.

"You are absurd!" Hana was annoyed. 

"You are absurd! You lost so deal with it!" Changmin said.

"Unbelievable!" Hana grumbled but still leaned forward towards Changmin. 

"Faster! I can't wait any longer!" said Changmin as he lowered himself to match Hana's height.

"Keep quiet if not I am not going to do it!" said Hana

"Yah" Changmin was by now pouting.

“Close your eyes.” said Hana softly as he moved closer to Changmin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA .... K