Chapter 5

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

It was 10pm and after a whole day of catching up, both of them then decided to leave me alone.

“Okay, we should get going now then! If you need anything, just call me okay, I have put my number on speed dial 1!” said Bora as she wore her shoes.

“Sleep well baby, if you need us, you know what to do!” said Key as he hug me.

“Alright guys! I am turning 20 soon, I will survive!” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“So what are you going to do tomorrow then?” asked Bora.

“Well, maybe I would go walked around the neighbourhood?” I said as I nod my head.

“Do you need company?” asked Key.

“Come on people, you guy have a life too! Don’t worry too much about me. I will call you when I need you!” I said as I walked them out of my apartment.

“Alright!” Bora said.

“Okay, get going now. Shoo!” I teased.

“Haha okay Hana, sleep well love!” said Bora as she hug me again.

As soon as I see them drove off, I walked back to my apartment while typing a text for both of them, saying a word of thanks. Once I reach my apartment, I wash up and went straight to bed. Today was definitely tiring but still I can’t wait to start a new day tomorrow! A new day, a new beginning for me!

 

 

It was 9am on a Saturday morning and I was already freshly showered and warmly dressed. It is winter right now and so it explains my choice of attire. I was walking around aimlessly, just following where my foot brings me to, but still keeping in mind, the path that I took, fearing that I would not know how to get home later on. I was walking along an alley which has vintage shops lined across the alley when my eyes spot something at the very end of the alley. It walked closer and my instinct was right! It was a small cosy café. Without much deliberation, I entered the café and the sound of bell welcomes my visit. I look around the café, appreciating how warm and cosy it felt. I went towards a seat near the window, and looked up at the menu, not without having to put on my black rim glass. I ordered a drink and sat down, while reading a book. Hours passed by just like that and it was already 2pm. The café was too comfortable for me that I found myself visiting it every day after school. I would just spend 2 hours there reading, or minimum 45 minutes, if I have an assignment to complete at home.

It was just another one of my visit on a Thursday afternoon. I was seated at my favourite spot, reading when something distracts me. I looked up and saw a good looking man seated right in front of me. His hair was style in the famous Korean style bangs, he has single lids eyes that were suits perfectly with his face, his lips were appropriately thick and moist. I looked around the café to see whether the seats are all occupied, but to my surprise it was as empty as it usually is. I cocked my head to the right and lifted my left eyebrow, indicating what the hell this gorgeous looking guy is trying to do. I continue reading when I see him still not trying to explain his existence there. After a good long 3 minutes, he finally spoke.

“So I often see you here, recently. Did you just move into this neighbourhood?” that man asked.

I ignored him and continue reading.

“Well….What are you reading? Murakami? Read one of those before and I love his books!” he said, a bit too excitedly.

I ignored him again.

“So, I was thinking –“he tried again.

“W-Wait! You can see me?” I asked as I put my most serious face and stood up.

“W-What do you mean? Of course I can!” said the man as he look at me confusedly.

“That’s weird! You are the second person who can actually see me!” I said as I slowly closed my books and placed it in my bag.

“Hey quit joking around, you are scaring me now. If I am the second, who is the first?” he chuckled nervously.

“No! I am not! Omg you can see me. You must be the one! I must tell him now!” I said as I pulled my phone out of the bag.

“Hey! What are you doing here! Who are you referring to? Omg I am really freaking out right now!” he said as he hurriedly stood up.

“He is the one, our master.” I whispered to him.

“You are crazy!” said the man as he move away from me.

“Yes I am! I better get going now! I need to summon him to tell him about you!” I said as I grab my stuff and went out of the café.

“Haha idiot! I must have had scared the hell out of him eh? Well, it’s not like I am ever going to meet him again!” I thought as I happily walked home.

Changmin’s POV

“Hyung!” I called Yunho hyung when I saw him seated near the window.

“Ouh, Min ah.” he replied not looking at me. I sat in front of him and looked at the coffee cup and the half eaten cheesecake on the table.

“Yah hyung! You ate already without me?” I said as I gave him an exasperated look.

“Min ah.” said Yunho hyung still looking out of the window.

“Wae hyung?” I said as I ate the remains of the cheesecake.

“Did you see a girl wearing a red beanie when you walk in earlier?” he asked me as he placed his sweaty palms on my arms.

“What girl? I don’t see any girl when I come in hyung.” I replied once again and took a sip of the coffee.

“Hyung! Since when did you start drinking mocha?” I asked as I shudder due to the bitterness of it.

“That isn’t mine Min ah.” Yunho hyung replied me as he looked out of the window once again.

“WHAT?! THEN WHOSE?!” I asked as I angrily throw the forks knowing that I just ate the remains of somebody else. What was I thinking?

“The owner of the food is the girl that I just asked you about; the female ghost.” He said looking right into me.

“OMG! HYUNG! I REALLY DID NOT SEE ANY GIRL HYUNG!” Min shouted in fear.

End of POV

Without realising, the barista witnessed the whole scenario.

“I didn’t know that such stupid people actually exist. Omg how dumb!” thought the barista as he dry the coffee mugs with a towel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still no comment? :(