Chapter 7

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

Chapter 7

 “So, have you met him?” asked Yunho when I was busily stuffing food in my mouth.

“Who?” I replied with my mouth full.

“Yah! Do not talk with your mouth full!” shouted Changmin as I glared at him.

“Was I even talking to you?” I chewed my food and swallowed them before threatening to throw him a punch.

“Hey! What’s with you guys! Relax. So, Hana, where were we again?” Yunho directed his whole attention towards me.

“Oh, yes, well, I-I…” I began to stutter. Damn him.

“Go on” he urge me to talk.

“W-well, I went to, well you know, I was… Oh God. Okay okay, I admit it. I’m sorry.” I said as my head hung low. But all I hear was his chuckle.

“Aren’t you angry with me?” I asked carefully.

“Well, you did have us scared. But, I am amazed at how playful you are!” said Yunho as he chuckled again.

“I’m sorry, I was not in a mood to talk to stranger so I resort to such action.” I said and glance at Changmin.

“W-wait! Hyung! This is the ghost you were talking about?” asked Changmin.

“Yes, Min. You were so good in acting that I fell for your trick Hana!” replied Yunho.

“WAHHH you really are a trouble maker eh? Hana. Tch” said Changmin as he shook his head in disbelief.

“What! Everyone have their moments! Don’t blame me.” I rolled my eyes.

“If you rolled your eyes again, believe me that I will poke that eye balls of yours!” Changmin retorted.

“Yah! Who do you think you are huh!” I defended myself. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN?

“Yah! Stop quarrelling! Bunch of animals!” said Key out loud.

“BWO? ANIMALS!” both Changmin and me yelled.

“Yes, A-N-I-M-A-L-S, ANIMALS! Ugh! Let’s go!” Key groaned and pulled me out of my seat. He is my friend! Isn’t he supposed to be defending me!

“You have some explanation to do, young lady!” Key hissed at me.

 “Yah Hana baby! You can go home yourself right? Yunho hyung and I have to go to the office! Take a cab home okay! Go home straight and don’t loiter around! I’m sorry I can’t send you home!” Key nagged.

“Yah, are you kidding me. I am old enough to take care of myself Key!” I snorted.

“Can’t you for once be nice and just say that you will heed my advice?” Key said.

“Tch. Fine! I will heed your ADVICE Key!” I rolled my eyes again.

“Ugh! Take care and text me once you reach home ok!” Key said as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Ok, you too!” I said as I pulled away from him.

“Goodnight!” Key said as he gave me a pecked on my cheek.

“Goodnight Hana!” chirped Yunho as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Don’t be too playful.” He whispered into my ear sending shiver down my spine.

“Y-yahh goodnight to you too.” I replied as I pushed him away softly.

“I’m kidding Hana ah. Hope to see you soon.” said Yunho as he flashed me his beautiful smile and went to join Key.

I bid them goodbye and then finally turned around to make my way towards the bus stop. Before that, I greet Kyuhyun and Minho goodbye first, obviously ignoring Changmin’s existence and then finally took my leave. The bus stop was about 10 minutes walk away from where I am right now. I groaned knowing that I was wearing heels, thanks to Key. I walked slowly towards my destination.

“Yah! Where are you going?” I heard Changmin’s voice from behind. I looked back to see him standing there alone. I snorted thinking how dumb he can be sometimes and turned back to continue my destination. I mean isn’t it obvious that I was going home? I was walking when I heard quick footsteps coming towards me.

“Yah” said someone as he nudged my elbow and pulled me towards him.

“Bwooooooo, what do you want? Didn’t I give you enough of trouble already?” I groaned and rolled my eyes again.

“A-Aish! This lady!” he was annoyed.

“Speak!” I said a little bit too loud.

“I am not deaf okay! How are you going to get home?” he asked sounding a bit concerned.

“Why? Why do you even care?” I snorted, again.

“Yah I am asking you nicely. Can’t you speak nicely for once.” he let out a deep sigh.

“Fine! I am obviously taking the bus.” I tried to be nicer.

“You must be crazy. There isn’t any bus service right now already. It’s 11.30pm right now for God sake.” He answered.

“I will take the cab then.” I replied easily.

“W-well okay then.” he responded, feeling slightly taken aback at my response.

“I’m going now.” I turned my body away from him and walked forward.

“Yah!” Changmin yelled again.

“OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!” I was pissed and annoyed at him. How many times do I have to turn around?

“Wear this! I am sending you home.” he throws me a helmet which I successfully caught.

“Don’t argue and get on. I don’t want to hear news about a 20 year old girl getting by a taxi driver tomorrow and get killed by Key.” he said as he buckled his helmet.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and wore the helmet.

Honestly, it was my first time riding a bike and I am feeling extremely nervous. I mean, how do you even buckle this ? I was trying my best to buckle the strap for about 30 seconds when I finally gave up. I mean how do you do this? It’s not even Velcro and I can’t even see properly, not without having to form several more layers of my chin. I was observing it intently when I heard Changmin chuckled.

“Yah don’t laugh.” I said seriously. He ignored me and came towards me.

He closed the gap between us and meddled with the buckle. He looked so charming as he buckled my helmet gracefully. Occasionally, I would feel his hot breath on my face.

“Mhmm minty.” I thought as I inhaled more of his scent.

“Put this on.” He said as he gave me the jacket that he was wearing.

“N-no. It’s okay. I’m fine.” I said as I looked away, not being able to handle the previous event.

“Aish. Listen to me and wear this, its winter right now, the breeze is going to turn you into an ice block if you don’t wear it.” he said as he helped me wear the jacket.

“Okay, what about you? Won’t you freeze too if you give this to me?” I replied.

“I will be fine.” he replied and smiled at me. Oh my god, he smiled for the second time today!

“Is it your first time riding a bike? Is that why you are so nervous?” he asked as he climbs onto his bike.

“Yes actually, how can you tell?” I admitted.

“Well, I just do. Where is your house at?” he smirked and pointed towards the seat behind him.

After telling him my address, slowly and carefully, I step on the foot paddle and placed my hands on his broad shoulder and gently sat behind him.

“Phew.” I wiped the imaginary sweat on my forehead.

“Don’t worry! It’ll be fun, I will drive slowly.” he said before chuckling at me.

“Here, hold on to me, tightly.” said Changmin as he pulled my right arms and wrap it around him stomach.

“It’s alright, I can deal this.” I said as I retreat my hand away.

Without warning, the bike jerked forward and I quickly wrap both of my arms around his body.

“YAH!” I yelled at Changmin when he was done playing.

“I already told you to hold on tight didn’t I?” he replied mischievously. I rolled my eyes and wrap my arms around his body, tighter this time round.

“Okay, let’s go now!” he said and drove off.

Changmin didn’t drive as fast I thought he would. I wrap my hands around his body and carefully placed my head at his back as I enjoy the cold breeze hitting my face. It was really cold and thank God I listened to him. I snuggled into his jacket and inhaled his manly scent. His scent was intoxicating. He smells very sweet and comforting unlike the usual men scent, which was always very strong and musky. He smells so good that I keep on inhaling his scent.

“We are here.” said Changmin as I hesitantly sat upright and unwrap my arms around him. I unconsciously frowned at the loss of contact.

I carefully climb down of the bike and again tried to unbuckle the helmet. Changmin died his engine down and went to help me out.

“Stop pouting” Changmin said softly as he chuckled at me.

“Why is it so hard when I do this!” I stomped my feet angrily.

“It’s just you.” he said casually and took the helmet off me.

“Yah” I snorted.

“Go in now” he said as he pushed me towards my door.

“Are you trying to get rid of me now?” I scoffed at his action. Wahh, this guy is really –

“I don’t want to be responsible if you get a cold later on. Go in now.” he replied and rolled his eyes at me.

“Yah! Don’t roll your eyes at me!” I yelled.

“My exact thought when you do it too” he said as he wriggled his eyebrow.

“Aish! By the way, thank you for the ride home.” I said softly as I looked down at the floor.

“No problem. I hope we can be nicer to each other from now on.” he said as he lifted my chin with his finger.

“I’ll try. I’m sorry for the trouble that I have caused. You see it takes two hands to clap so if you didn’t react that w –“I ranted and abruptly stop when he interrupted me.

“Just forget about it and let’s just start afresh ok?” he said.

“Okay!” I nodded softly.

“Alright, hope that I will see you soon? Good night.” said Changmin as he pulls me in for a hug.

“O-oh. Good night.” I stuttered and hug him back.

We stayed like that for a few seconds and then we both abruptly pulled away. Even though it was just for a few seconds, I was able to register a lot of things from it. From the way his body emit a comforting heat to my body, his intoxicating smell that I will never forget and how strong his body felt on me. A lot of things seem to be going on that I became speechless. Changmin shyly rubbed his neck and motioned me towards my house. I waved at him slightly and make my way home. Once I reach the door, I scurried through my back to look for my key and unlock the door. I turned back to see him still there waiting for me to get in. I waved once more and went in to my house.

What was that? Why am I feeling like this? Since when I became so obedient? What the hell is going on? Oh boy. This is going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Mega fluffyness is going to start sooner or later! Muahahaha