Chapter 6

So what if I'm not "feminine" enough?

 

“Ugh, it’s 10pm! Who would be crazy enough to visit me?” I grumbled as I make way towards the door. Though deep down I know the one standing behind the door might either be Bora or Key. Come one who else knew where I am staying besides them and the postman…

As soon as I opened the door, Key barged in to my house, not without removing his shoes first.

“Well hello to you to mister!” I said as I rolled my eyes and followed Key to the living room.

“Yah! You are reading a book again? How many books have you already completed ever since you come here like 4 days ago?” Key questioned me.

“Waeeee! What’s wrong with reading?” I said as I snatched the book that he was holding on to.

“Hana baby, you need help.” he said defeatedly and went to take a seat at the couch.

“Why do you mean I need help?” I asked slightly irritated.

“You my baby girl, have been coop up in your apartment for what seems like a century and it’s time for you to get your out of this cave of yours and starts socializing! And enough with all this romance novel!” Key snatched my book away and throws it away somewhere.

“Yah! You idiot! I do have a social life okay!” I defended.

“Oh you do? Of course you do! Oh tell me who you hang out with besides the barista at the café near the alley and your lecturer! Wait, you weren’t even hanging out even!” Key argues. was being annoying, as always.

“You .” I gritted my teeth and went over to pick the book that he threw across the living room.

“Okay baby, you know I love you right. So how about this, tomorrow you will follow me to dinner okay.” Key asked as he looked straight into me.

“Dinner? Cool!” I replied almost too excitedly.

“Yes! With my guy friends! I will introduce you to them. So you can you know, make friends. Widen your social capacity a bit!” He tried to convince me.

“Oh boy. Tell me why didn’t I see this coming?” I groaned and plopped down on the sofa back again.

“Okay I will pick you up tomorrow at 6pm! Love you and good night baby!” He pulled me in for a hug and quickly went straight to the door and then he was gone.

“Like he would consider my objection. Tch. I so can’t wait for tomorrow!” I thought sarcastically.

 

“Yah! What are you thinking wearing that to a dinner?” Key said as he gave me a disgusted look.

“What! It’s my fashion choice! Why would you care! It’s just a darn dinner!” I defended and then look at my outfit. Sweatpants and hoodie, okay maybe it is kinda bad…

“Nope! Go change into this!” Key dumped me a bunch of clothes and pushed me into my room.

I grumpily wore the clothes and then open the door.

“There! Satisfied?” I groaned.

“As expected! This outfit looks good on you! Go fix your hair and do a little bit of make up! I can trust you right?” He asked sceptically.

“Yah! I might be boyish but does not mean I can’t do female s!” I yelled.

“Oh boy. You better be quiet later and not act like this ok!” He shook his head and went out of my room giving me some space to do some final touch.

 

 

“Hey guys! How long have you guys been here? Sorry, traffic! Btw, here is my friend Hana!” Key introduced me to a bunch of y and gorgeous man. Wow, just wow.

“Hana, this is Minho and Kyuhyun!” said Key as he gestured me to take their hands for a handshake.

“Hi, I’m Hana.” I said shyly as I bowed to them and accept their hand. Come one people, we have 2 gorgeous looking man right in front of me! How can I not be flustered!

“Nice to meet you Hana, I’m Kyuhyun and this is Minho.” said a good looking man.

“Oh.” I replied simply. I was tongue-tied.

The boys then started talking excitedly and occasionally they will pull me in for a conversation which I will abruptly end it. Once they got the message that I am still socially awkward, they let me be and I just went to listen to their conversation quietly while eating the food that they have ordered earlier. I was happily eating all the yummy food in my own little word when Key’s words make my ears perked.

“Oh hyung! You are finally here! Why are you so late?” said Key. More gorgeous boys?

“Oh Key ahh, there’s traffic! Sorry! Have you guys ordered already?” asked the stranger.

I continued eating, without looking up, not wanting to seen as being too eager or what.

“It’s okay hyung! We just ordered also! Btw hyung, meet my friend Hana!” said Key as he pulled me up off my seat.

“Yah!” I said softly being annoyed when Key just pulled me up like I am some kind of a puppet.

“Hi, I’m Hana.” I said as I shook the stranger’s hand and finally brought my gaze to his face.

“Oh hi Hana, I’m Yunho.” said that man as I gasped out loud.

“Ehhhhh, what is wrong Hana? You alright?” asked Key as he shook my shoulder.

“Y-yes, I’m fine! Perfectly fine…” I said while still looking at the man in front of me to only seeing his smirked in return.

“Where is Changmin hyung?” asked Key as he pulled me back to my seat.

“He went to park the car, he will be here in a while.” said the man whose name is Yunho.

Speaking of the devil and the devil appear.” said Key and I looked up to see what he was referring to.

Okay, just shot me already.

My heart skips a beat when I see that man. My heart aches when I see his face and instinctively my eyebrows furrowed and the corner of my lips turned upside down.

“Ah Min! Over here!” said Yunho as he waved towards that bish.

“Deh!” said that bish as he strutted over to our table.

I have been staring at him all along and he still has yet to realize it at all.

“Min hyung!” chirped Key as he pulled that bish into a hug.

“Hi Key!” said that bish as he smiled. Wow, knows how to smile eh?

“Btw, meet Hana!” said Key as I rolled my eyes thinking that things just can’t get any worst.

“Hi, I’m C-Changmin...” said that bish as his eyes widened when he finally registered my face and he quickly retracted his hand away which I was about to shake. !

“Hana baby! Greet him!” said Key as he nudged my elbow.

“I’m Hana.” I said coldly and then rolled my eyes.

After what seems like a century of awkwardness, the rest of the boys then finally break the awkward atmosphere with their random talks. I sat there, eating as I listened to their ‘interesting’ conversation about soccer. Once in a while I would sense a daggering stare burning holes into my face and right through my pores. I shifted my gaze away from that burning stare and my eyes landed on Yunho, as he smiled cheekily at me.

“You having fun baby?” asked Key happily.

“Oh boy! So much fun!” I faked.

This is going to be a long night. I’m doomed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know some of you guys might be slightly annoyed with my chapters. Cos, the main for this story is baby Min but there isn't much of MinHana going on. I am sorry for being slow. I am slowly bringing up the story first. I assure you things will get pretty heated up after this... Hehe