Chapter 9

Fate Tied Us Together

*Where is this place?* Daehyun asked his own and look around the unfamiliar place. It was like the top of a mountain and was surrounded by flowers everywhere. He started to walk around the place and was awed by the beautiful scenery infront of him. He feel relaxed when a gentle wind blowed past him.

"I didn't know such beautiful place existed." He mumbled and continued "But what the heck I'm doing here?" He looked around one more time and see no one but suddenly a familiar soothing voice greeted him.

"Daehyun-ah~~"

He turned to where the voice came from and saw a pretty girl standing there beaming at him. He slowly walked to her and when he got nearer, he saw the person that he wanted to see so much. "Eun Mi?"

You just smiled at him. The wind blowed past your long wavy hair and showed your beautiful face. *She is so pretty.* Daehyun thought.

"I know this may sound awkward but why are you here too?" Daehyun asked before continue. "Oh wait, I should ask where is this..." Daehyun trailed off when you went nearer and nearer to him and put your finger on his lips indicated him to stop asking.

He looked up to you and stared into your eyes. He seem to be trapped in your beautiful eyes and can't even look away from you. When he stared into your eyes, the time seem to stop and he was mesmerized by your flawless appearance. He can almost feel like he going to get heart attack due to his heart pounding fast against his ribcage.

Daehyun slowly lifted his stare down to your small lips and has the urge to kiss you. He cupped your face in his hands and slowly leaned in. When he was about to kiss you.

*BANG BANG*

His eyes fluttered open and stared at the ceiling for a second before it dawned on him what is actually happening. "Owh damn.. I almost kiss her!" He hissed and heard another loud bang on the main door and climb out from his bed. "Aishh!!! Who the hell is here early on the morning?" 

Before he get to the door, the person behind the door continuing banging it. *Is he here to break down my door? what the!*

Daehyun forcefully opened the door and he almost get a knock on the face because the person thought he not going to open the door any sooner.

He was greeted by five familiar faces and immediately a frowned clearly shown on his face.

"Owh opps! hahaha.." Himchan laughed.

"What the hell all of you doing here?" Daehyun asked and stared at them. "Wait a minute, how do you guys know here?"

"Shouldn't you invite us in first before shooting us so many question?" Yongguk crossed his arm.

Daehyun sighed and open the door wider to let them in. "Wahhh... hyung, why so small your new house?" Zelo innocently asked and look around.

"Well, get out then if you think it is small." Daehyun hissed and Zelo sulked at his hyung.

"Wae so angry in the early morning? We cameeeeeee so far to see you, you know?" Himchan dramatically said.

Daehyun rolled his eyes on him. "That's because you guys ruined my beautiful dream!" He traced back to his perfect dream. Eun Mi was like an angel. "Anyway care to explain how you guys found here?" He looked at them.

"Wellllll.. is not hard at all when we have this genius with us." Yongguk pointed to Youngjae and he flashed a triumphant smile.

Daehyun facepalm and sighed.

-----

You shot wide open your eyes and sit up on your bed. Took a look at the alarm clock beside you, you went haywire when you saw the time. You hit your head for waking up late and faster wake up HaeRin.

"OMG HAERIN WE ARE SO FREAKING LATE!!!!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!" You shouted.

HaeRin groggily woke up and blinked a couple of times. She stared at the ceiling before turned to you. "I think we don't have work today.. Our lady boss has close the shop for today.."

"Ohhhh... it is?.." You seem to be thinking for awhile and then remember what your lady boss said to both of you yesterday.

[Flashback]

"Eun Mi, HaeRin... Tomorrow I have to go back to my parents house so I will be closing the shop. You both can rest for tomorrow." The lady boss beamed.

"Ohh okay." Both of you nodded.

[Flashback end]

You sheepishly smiled to HaeRin. "Heheee.. mianei.."

"Thanks for ruining my perfect sleep on my rest day." HaeRin sarcastically said and went back to her dreamland.

You pouted and climbed out of your bed. Since you had already woke up, you planned to clean the house and wash the laundry. You went out of the room and saw your mom sitting at the dining table look like she was in deep thought. You move closer to her and put your hand on her shouler. "Mom.."

You shook her shoulder a little bit harder when you get no response from her. "Mom.. "

"Oh oh.. you are awake.. morning honey." You rmom managed to smile at you.

You frowned and worriedly looked at her. "Mom, what happened? What are you thinking?"

"Oh is nothing serious. I'm just thinking, I should probably open the florist shop." 

You took her hand with both your hand and said. "But mom, they are still out there and is dangerous. You're alone at there. What if.."

Your sentences was cut short by your mom. "I'll be fine.." "Plus if i don't work, all of us going to eat sand.. hahha.." Your mom tried to lighten your mood but failed.

"I-I'll just find another part time job." 

Your mom give you a 'you better be joking' look. "I won't let it happen. Anyway I have already decided." "Mom...." She pulled off her hand and went into the kitchen leaving you sitting at there. *My poor daughter. Because of what had happened, she didn't get to enjoy her life just like the other teenagers.* Your mom sadly thought and tears streamed down her face.

-----

"Hyungs.. lets go somewhere fun?..." Jongup suggested when he saw each one of his hyungs look bored even they are watching some comedy show on the television and the hyper Zelo looked sad too.

Zelo jumped around happily. "Omg yes yes!!!! Lets hang out!!"

"Sure! Good idea Jongup." Yongguk said to Jongup and turned to Daehyun. "What you think?"

*Ugh! My off day!! Gawd!!* He look to them and saw Zelo's sad puppy eyes and gave in. "Ok.. fine fine.."

"HOORAYYYY!!!! I love you Jongup hyung for suggesting this brilliant idea." Zelo said happily.

After Daehyun changed his clothes, all of them went out from the house. While Daehyun was locking the door, he suddenly heard Himchan mumbled. "Wow! Whose that pretty girl over there?"

He turned over and saw you leaning against the wall and somewhat thinking something deeply. *She is always so pretty, No matter is in my dream or reality.* Without realising, a smile can be clearly seen on his face and Himchan just have to caught that.

"Ayyyy... what that smile I saw huh huh?" Himchan teased and gained everyone attention.

Daehyun looks shocked and stuttered. "W-what? What s-smile? Psycho!" 

"HAHAHHAHA!! You should see your own face! Is epic! omg" Himchan laughed loudly.

Daehyun shoot dead glare to Himchan asking him to shut up but he just can't stop himself from laughing. Daehyun heaved a exasperation sigh and looked over to you. He get mortified when he saw you looking.

He quickly cupped Himchan's mouth and asked everyone to go. "Yah yah! Kaja!!."

Everyone obeyed and Daehyun sheepishly bowed to you before pulling Himchan out.

You chuckled at the scene. *They seem to have a strong friendship* "I wanted to know more about him, he seem like a funny person." You mumbled and frowned. "Omg! what the hell am I thinking again?!"

-----

"So... I see you found a girl you like huh?" Yongguk asked.

"Aish! I thought I won't get this question if I follow your car instead of Himchan." Daehyun frowned. "Well I don't really know her if that what you want to know."

"But hyung, what that smile for that Himchan hyung saw?" Zelo blinked.

Daehyun just ignored Zelo's question and looked out the window. He, himself wondering what that smile was for too. Did he fall in love with her? He really don't know. He just know that everytime he saw her, his heart will be pounding madly and he even dream of her.

Zelo sadly pouted when Daehyun ignored him. Yongguk saw it through the rear mirror and ruffled Zelo's hair. He looked to Daehyun and smiled at his friend's confused look.