Chapter 5

Fate Tied Us Together

 

Daehyun groggily wake up when he felt a few tap on his shoulder and a unknown voice keep calling him. "Young man.. young man wake up! You reached already."

He squinted his eyes and looked out the window. True enough, He already reached Busan. His childhood place. He look to the cab driver and apologized. "Mianei.. How much is it may I know?"

After he pay the cab driver, he went out of the cab and the driver did the same to take out his luggage. The ahjussi passed Daehyun his luggage. "Kamsahamida." Daehyun bowed politely to the ahjussi. The ahjussi just nodded and pulled off.

He stood there and looked around him. He missed this place so much and it brings back a lot of sweet memories. *This place is still so beautiful after so long* He reminisced. He strolled down the lane and planned to look for a place to stay.

He must at least found a place before the night fall or else he will have to sleep at the walkway tonight. He saw many new shop that has not been there when he is still living in Busan. "Can't blame it, I havent been coming back here for so long." He mumbled

Shortly after that, his leg grew tired. He cursed himself silently for not driving his car here. The reason why he doesn't want to drive is because he want to lead a normal life in here, Busan like he used to be last time. His family is not rich from the starting. They don't lead a luxurious life like they do now. No until his father succeeded in his buniness.

He continued walking and came to a halt when he saw a familiar tteokbokki stall. He used to visit this stall almost everyday when he is living here. He looked down to his stomach and patted it. "I guessed I should eat first plus I missed the tteokbokki." He thought to himself and smiled.

He went in the stall and was greeted by a ahjumma. "Ah.. young man.. Welcome. What would you like to order?"

"Two plate of tteokbokki please." Daehyun said.

Soon after he ordered it, the ahjumma brought out two plate of tteokbokki and place it on his table. Daehyun stared at the delicious tteokbokki infront of him and mumbled. "I missed this so much!!"

While he was eating he suddenly spoke. "Sooo.. ahjumma, how have you been after so long?"

The ahjumma was slightly taken aback by his question but replied him anyhow. "I'm fine. Thank you young man." and continued "By any chance do you know me?"

"You don't remember me?" Daehyun asked with a sad pout.

"I'm sorry but I really can't seem to remember you." The ahjumma apologized.

"Hahaha.. Gwenchana.. Well, I'm the boy that used to come here almost everyday after school.." He paused to see whether she remember not but he get no response he continued "and I always helped you to wash the dishes. Remember?"

"Oh! oh! I remember now!" She said excitedly and suddenly her eyes as big as saucers "OMG!!! You had grown to be a fine man! and you are so tall now!" Daehyun chuckled at her reaction.

"Why were you here? Came back for a vacation? Oh and how is your parents doing? Are they fine?" She bombarded Daehyun with question and realising it, she apologized. "Mianei.. I just missed you so much and now that you are infront me."

"Hahaha.. Yeah i came here to relax my mind and yeah my parents are doing fine." He answered her question calmly. He doubted the latter is true. Well he is his parents only son. His mom is gonna be so heartbroken.

He ate finish and asked for the bill but the ahjumma refused to give him. "This time is my treat."

"Ahjumma..." Daehyun gave a dissapproval looks.

"You really don't need to pay. Now go! Go enjoy your day here." The ahjumma gently pushed Daehyun out of her stall.

"Arraseo! But next time i come here, you must let me pay." Daehyun feigned a exasperated sigh.

"Ne! ne!" The ahjumma bid him goodbye.

He left the stall and continued his searching for a place to stay.

-----

Meanwhile, you and HaeRin planned to go out for shopping. Since today is Sunday and the early shift has ended. You had always wanted to come out to relax yourself with your friends and now is the chance.

Both of you hard a time choosing which movie to watch when you guys reached the cinema but at last bought ticket for Twilight : Breaking Dawn. You gave in to HaeRin since she is whining non stop. You don't really follow this movie from the start and don't really like it but as long HaeRin is happy, you are fine with it.

"I guessed you are happy now?" You sarcastically said.

"You kidding me? Obviously I am! I waited forever to watch it."HaeRin skipped around happily.

"Eun Mi-ah~~ We still have some time left till the movie start. Shall we go grab lunch first? Suddenly you heard HaeRin asked.

"Yeah sure! My stomach starting to growl already." You answered.

"Ok! Kaja!" HaeRin pulled you away.

You are shocked by her strength. *She is sure energetic today* You thought and chuckled.

Suddenly HaeRin stopped and you bumped into her. "Aish! Wae you stop so suddenly?" You looked up and saw she stared at the cute waffles shop infront.

"Eun Mi! Lets eat waffles shall we? Plus that shop is soooo cuteee." HaeRin squealed.

You don't really into this type of thing but you did had a soft spot for cute things so you just nodded and she straight pulled you in without hesitation.

Once both of you are in, HaeRin squealed at everything that she saw. You just shook your head at her childishness.

After both of you had done eating, you guys strolled upstairs to the cinema since the movie is about to start.

You line up to buy popcorn and went in to the cinema. After 10 minutes, the movie start. You watched it but as you expected, you start to dozed off. You turned to your left side and saw HaeRin watched it with full attention. Is like even you called her for umpteenth time, she will just ignored you.

Luckily you had popcorn to stop you from dozing off and also the movie is quite interesting when it get near the end. You heaved a sigh of relief when the show finally ended. You turned to HaeRin and get shocked. "Yah! HaeRin! Wae are you crying? Are you hurt?"

She just cling to your arm and cry. "Uwahhhhh!! The final has ended!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!"

You suddenly feel like you worried for nothing and rolled your eyes dramatically at her. "Fine! Just stop crying! People are looking."

You quickly pulled her out of the cinema and went to the nearest ladies to fix her make up. After she is done, both of you went around the mall and look around. You stop at a shop and memerized the beauty of the dress until you heard HaeRin voice. "Yeoboseyo? ahh is you? wae? but now I'm outside.. huh? okok.. wait for me."

"Wae? What happened?" You asked.

"Urm.. you see my friends need my help. I need to go. You are fine by yourself right?" She sheepishly asked and bit her lip.

"Oh! yeah yeah I'm fine. Go and come back safely." You smiled at her.

She hugged you tightly. "THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" With that she left.

"Now! what do I do?" You asked yourself.

-----

Daehyun had heep on searching and now he is nearby your neighbourhood. "Aish! Where is the house? He told me is here but eodi?" He is sweating like hell thanks to the scorching hot weather. He seriously regretted for not driving his car.

He stopped by a market and went to buy a ice cream. he need something cold badly. After he bought, he went to the nearest bench and took a sit. He his ice cream and look around.

"Gahhhh!! Where is the freaking house?!!" He shouted and get weird look from people around him. He shyly looked down and continued eating his ice cream.

He quickly looked up when he heard a girl screaming for help. "ARGHHHHH!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! YOU STUPID DOG!!! STOP CHASING MEEEE!!!! ARGHHHH" The girl shouted and ran down the lane.

Daehyun ran up there to help but when he is there, the girl and the dog is nowhere to be seen. "Oh! I hope she'll be fine. I should continued my searching."

After asking for help from people nearby, he finally found the house. He saw the owner stood there with a few documents and went to approached him.

"Ah! You are Daehyun-sshi right?" The owner asked.

"Ne!" Daehyun answered.

The owner passed him some form and asked him to sign. Daehyun pay him the deposit and the owner turned to left but stopped halfway and said, "Take care of my house."

Daehyun just bowed to him. When he was about to go in his house, a girl from his neighbour went out with to throw rubbish. He was about to introduce himself but when he saw who is the girl, he straight pointed at her. "Oh! You are that girl! Are you fine?"

Eun Mi get shocked by the sudden question from a stranger. "Mwoh?"

"Ahh.. I saw you was chased by the dog just now. So are you fine?" Daehyun explained.

Eun Mi get mortified that he saw the incident and suddenly she felt her face burning. *Aish! He saw?!! This is so embarrasing.* She managed to mumbled "Y-yeah.. I'm fine." and quickly rushed into her house.

Daehyun was shocked by her action but he saw she was blushing. "Haha.. Cute!" He said to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note :

LOL! I'm sorry that your first meet with Daehyun ended up like this.. 

Keke! But I think this is cute! LOL..

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy~

Buhhbyee.. C:

 

I love Daehyun's smileeee~~~ >.<