Chapter 8

Fate Tied Us Together

The bus stopped you at the nearby bus stop. You thanks the bus driver and went down. You look at your neighbourhood and the fact that the journey to your house is almost dark with only few roadside lamps scared you. *Aish..why didn't they put more roadside lamp or just build a nearer bus stop?* You breathe out and brave yourself to start walking to your house that are quite a distance.

You held tightly to your bag's straps and walk as fast as you can. The alley down your house is dark and since is night time. The whole neighbourhood seems quiet. It sent shivers down your spine. You can even heard your own breathing and footsteps due to the silence.

You quickened your pace and for a second, you swore you heard footsteps following you. You turned and saw nothing. Decided to brushed it off from your thought since it might be your hallucination. You continued walking and you heard the footsteps again. *This couldn't be my imagination! Damn!* Sensed something not right, you started to run.

Suddenly a hand came from behind and cupped your mouth. "Mmmph.. mmphmm." Your scream was muffled. You thought the loansharks caught you. That stranger pulled into one alley and pushed you to the wall. Now your back is facing the wall, you can see clearly who is him. You don't know whether you should feel relief that the fact he is not one of the loansharks or not and he is definitely not sober.

"Hey pretty girl, you want to play?" That guy burped.

As he went nearer to you, the smell of alcohol stung your nose. *I must think of a way. gawd gawd..* 

You bite his hand and shouted when he let go from your mouth. *HELPPP....* You ran but unfortunately you were held back by he pulling your hair.

You winced in pain and suddenly you felt a sharp pain at your left cheek. That guy slapped you. "You b****! How dare you!*

He wanted to slap you again but luckily you ducked your head on time and he failed to slap you. You use all your strength and kicked him in the groin. He yelped as he felt the pain and you use this chance to run away.

You sensed he running after you so you run faster and shouted. "Ahhhhh!!! omg omg omg..." *How can a drunk people run so fast?*

"YAHH!!!! Come back here!!!" He shouted.

You started to slow down because your leg is getting tired. You are always bad at sport. *I should've exercise more! Now I'm going to die!* You silently cursed yourself.

You dared to peek over your shoulder and to your dismay he is already behind you. You tripped over a stone, and shut close your eyes. You waited for him to grab you but somehow that didnt happen and you heard he yepled in pain.

You turned back and you gasped.

-----

Daehyun heaved a sigh of relief when is time for his job to end. He went to change to his normal clothes. After he done, he came out and bid goodbye to his colleague and boss.

He head for the door and walked back to his house. *Ouch! My hand is pain.. Is long since I worked like this.*

On the way to his house. He heard someone screaming for help. *Aigoo.. why I always heard people screaming for help?* He walks faster to where the sound come from.

His shocked when he saw who is the one calling for help. *Eun Mi*

He quickly run to where you are when he saw you tripped over and that guy is reaching for you. He grabbed the guy by his collar and punched him hard on the face. That guy toppled over when Daehyun kicked him in the guts.

Daehyun is freaking angry. First, he dislike guy who take advantage on women. Second, he FREAKING TOUCH EUN MI!

The guy stood up and punced Daehyun's face. You yelped at the scene and crouch down. You shut your eyes and blocked your ear. Fighting scene is forever on your hate list. It always get you traumatized since the incident that happened to you and your mom with the loansharks.

The guy went unconscious after he earned another punched. Daehyun heaved a sigh and immediately went to you.

"Eun Mi-ah" He patted your shoulder.

You jumped in shock and slowly lift your head up to him. "Are you ok?" You heard he asked.

"I-I'm fine." You nodded.

He helped you to get up. "Lets walk together." He smiled cutely at you.

You was stunned for a minute and start fangirling to his smile inside your head. You mantally slap yourself and then you saw there's a cut on his nose. You faster rummaged through your bag for the plaster.

"Wae? Something lost?" Daehyun questioned when he saw you finding for thing.

"Ah-ha!! I found!" You said and smiled at him. "Found what?"

You took out the plaster and you gestured Daehyun to come nearer. He obediently moves nearer though he doesn't know what you want. You carefully put the plaster on his nose. *Ba-bump* Daehyun felt his heart pounded hard against his ribcage. He was mesmerized by your beauty features.

----

Your mom and HaeRin is freaking out as in why you haven't back home. Your mom keep pacing back and forth infront the house. HaeRin keep calling yu but failed to reach you.

"Aish! This pabo girl! What she is doing for not answering my call?" HaeRin angrily said.

"I think I will walk out to see if she on her way." Your mom said and before she get to go, she saw two figures leisurely walking down and one is her daughter.

"Yah!! Where have you been? You know how worried we are?" Your mom strode toward you.

"Ah omma.." You get shocked when she suddenly appeared infront you. "Mianei.. I-I.."

You saw your mom giving weird look to Daehyun and you quickly explained. "Ah omma, this is our new neighbours, Daehyun-sshi and he helped me just now. I tripped when I was walking back." You decided not to tell the whole story to your mom so that she won't get worry. HaeRin stood behind your mom and she definitely don't trust you. You give her a look that you will tell her later. 

"Ahh jinjja? Kamsahamida ne young man." Your mom bowed.

All of you headed to your house respectively. Before you went in, you bowed to Daehyun. "Seriously thanks a lot.. and oh don't ever let my mom know what happened. I doesn't want her to get worry."

"Yeah.. sure.." Daehyun said.

"Goodnight." You smilingly said and went in to your house.

Daehyun softly gazed at you. "Goodnight." *Her smile is so pretty.* He stood there and gently touched the plaster on his nose. A smile pasted on his face.

-----

One week had passed and Min Ah is on her way to Busan. She crossed her hand and look out the window. She seriously doesn't want to go Busan but because Harry is so famous, she had no choice.

"M-Min Ah~ you want coffee?" Her stylist unnie timidly asked.

"No!" Min Ah said without looking at her.

The unnie flinched at her tone and shook her head.

After 5 hours of car ride, they reached Busan. The car pulled of at the 5 star hotel. Min Ah straight went in the hotel without caring to take her own luggage. 

"She is such a spoiled brat!" Her manager spoke.

"You better becareful! If she heard, i bet you going to lose your job." The stylist answered.

The manager just shrugged and proceed to take all the luggage and went into the hotel.


Author note :

I'm really sux at fighting scene -.-

Read and comment please.. LOL.. xD

and I'm not in good condition when I was writing this chap.

I'm damn hungry xDDD

Ok bai.. ≧◡≦