Chapter 2

Fate Tied Us Together

"Hello sweety, still remember me?' the voice breathed.

Everything seem to stop when you heard his voice on the other line. You thought you already get rid of them since you had changed everything that can get to you. That included the place you stay and your phone number. Although you know it won't last till they found you but you didn't expect it to be this soon. All the nightmares seem to haunt you back.

[Flashback]

You ran your brush through your hair and tied it into a ponytail. You smoothed your skirt and looked into the mirror for one last look. You put your sneakers on and when you are about to leave your room, you heard a loud bang on the door and your mother's yelp.

You dashed out of your room and noticed a few guys in black suit and your mom on the floor. If looks could kill, you will be death by now. One of the guy, believed to be Il Sun moved nearer to your mom and pulled her hair to face him "YAH!!! When are you going to pay us your husband's debt huh?" you heard him shouted. You quickly run to your mom side and pulled her away from his grasp.

"I.. I will pay you.. p-please give us some time more... please.' your mom pleaded. You are still in shocked so you just stay there and hugged your mom.

Il Sun seemed to be thinking, "Fine! 3 days! If within 3 days, you can't clear your debt then..." he trailed off and shifted his attention to you. "then she will be mine!" You gasped upon hearing what he had said and you can heard laughter coming from the others.

They turned to leave but Il Sun suddenly stopped and spoke, "If you planned to run away...  better don't cause you know what? you won't get away from my hand!' You sweared you saw he smirked!

[Flashback end]

The flashback of what had happened sent shiver down your spine. For a moment you don't remember you was on the line until you heard voice from the other line. "So... I assumed you remember me now?" Il Sun calmly said and you can heard his evil laughter.

"What?.. wait.. how y-you get m-my number?' you stuttered.

"You wouldn't be thinking I won't get to know where you live and contact number? That how stupid are you!" he spoke and continued, "I told you before you won't get out of my hand!

Unsure of what to do, you hung up the phone and brave yourself to peek from your window. To your dismay, the person you don't ever want to see is down at your apartment.

You quickly took your money from the drawer. You knew your house is not safe for the moment. You ran out through the back stairs as fast as you can. Luckily they didn't notice you so you fastened your speed down to your mom's flower shop. 

*Ding*

Your mom looked up from what she is doing and saw you,"Oh honey.. you are.." she trailed off "Why you look so pale? anything happened?" with a worried tone.

"M-mom.. th-they are here!" you shuttered and you can see the colour on your mom face drained away.

--------

Different from Eun Mi's situation, Daehyun seem to enjoy his day. Since today is Sunday, he hang out with his buddies at the cafe own by Himchan. Their laughtered can be heard everywhere inside the big cafe.

"Hyung! How is it going between you and Hyemi noona huh?" Youngjae asked Himchan.

"Oh! we broke up." Himchan spoke. "So fast? I thought it would at least last for one week?" Daehyun laughed and get a slap on his back by Himchan.

"Ouch! Hyung is pain you know!" Daehyun hissed and earned laughter from the other members.

Zelo pouted with a sad face, "Wae my food haven't reach? Gahhhh.. I'm hungry already!" Yongguk patted his head with a fatherly smile, "Just be patient." They totally oblivious to the "awww" from the girls opposite their table. Those girls have been staring at them since the minute they arrived.

They continued their  talking and laughter among theirself. Enjoy their food and teasing each other. Little did Daehyun know, his parents is arranging something that would changed his life.

-------

"Yeobo, I think we need to tell Daehyun about this as soon as possible" started Mr Jung.

Mrs Jung paused for a second and understood what is her husband talking about. She showed a worry face, "But you know our son very well, he won't be happy with this decision no matter what."

"We don't really have much choice, he have to marry with Mr.Han's daughter. Our company needs his help." Mr Jung spoke.

"Hmm.. I guessed we'll need to discuss this with him later." Mrs Jung nodded and hold her husband's hands.

____________________________________________________________________________________