Chapter 7

Fate Tied Us Together

"Appaaaa.... You promised me!!!" Min Ah whined.

"I know.. I know" Mr Han said "But I didn't thought he will run away." He whispered the last part and focus on his thought with his hand on his chin. He expected Mr Jung to come beg for his help but so far he still hadn't come. *That's weird.. Did he get helps from other people?"

Suddenly his train of thoughts was cut off by his daughter's loud voice. "Yah! Appa did you listen to what I'm saying?"

Mr Han just stared blankly at her. 

"Aish! Whatever! I don't care! You must find him for me!" Min Ah hissed.

"Why him? You, my daughter so pretty..." Mr Han patted her head. "You can get anyone you want."

Min Ah turned and smiled to her father. "I know but..." Min Ah stared blankly at the wall infront her. "He is the first guy that never even took one glance at me."

She turned back to her father and smirked. "So.. I want to make him mine and let him know that he had missed out a pretty girl like me."

"Ahh hahah.. Ok i will find him!" Mr Han said and felt the phone in his pocket vibrated. "Oh wait let me answer this call." 

With that he walked away and left Min Ah alone sitting at the couch thinking what she have to do to find him. She tapped her chin and brainstorm his mind. She don't even know where Daehyun is now.

"Aha! Why didn't I think of that?" Suddenly a idea crossed her mind. "I should hire a special investigator to search his whereabout."

Smiled at her so-called-brilliant idea, she gracefully skipped away to her room. She took her phone and was about to call for a spy, she gets an incoming call.

She answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ahh.. Min Ah-ah~~ You got new schedule!" The other line spoke.

"Jinjja? What event is that and eodi?" Min Ah happily asked.

"Is Mr Harry's fashion runway and it held at Busan."

Min Ah think for a second and said. "Ah Harry! He is famous but why Busan?" She sighed before continued "When it is?"

"Next week."

Min Ah hung up the phone and sighed. *I don't want to go but ugh! Harry is such a famous designer,, I can't don't go.*

She lied down on her bed and frustratedly kicked her bed. *Why Busan?!!*

-----

Daehyun got a job for his own as a waiter at a cafe nearby his house. He is perfectly fine with it and not to mention he is super expert in this job as he worked before as a waiter at Himchan's cafe.

[Flashback]

"Daehyunnnn-ahhh~~ Help me ne? Just become a waiter for one week." Himchan pleaded with a puppy eyes look.

"Hyung! You know I'm busy right? Go ask someone else." Daehyun gave him a look.

"Yeah busy my .." Himchan said and cupped his mouth. "Oppss language..hahha.." and continued said. "I asked all of them and they willing to help well except Jongup and Zelo but left one more spot and next week is valentine day!."

Himchan frustratedly pulled his hair. "I don't even know what's happening. All my workers suddenly have important matter to handle. Like seriously in the day like this when my cafe will be like so busy?"

He turned to look at Daehyun again. "Please please please. I swear if you willing to help, I'll do anything you ask."

Daehyun heaved a exasperation sigh and spoke. "Ok I'll help but this is the last time!"

Himchan shouted and hugged him. "OMG!!! I LOVEEE YOU!!!"

Daehyun blocked his ear and hissed. "Yahh!!! Let go!!!"

[Flashback end]

Daehyun finished prepared and took a glance at his watch. "Oh shoot shoot! I'm going to be late."

He fster rushed to the kitchen, took a slice of white bread. He had no time to put on jam or whatsoever. He bite his bread on his mouth and head to the door. *Ahh forgot socks!!!*

He ran back to his room and search the drawer for socks. Found it, he rushed back to the door. Put on the socks and shoes in the fastest speed he could. After he done, he took his bag and locked the door.

He took a look at his watch again. "Argh! Left 8 minute to get there!!" He mumbled before running to his workplace.

-----

Today as usual you have work too but is a evening shift and HaeRin is sick so she took mc and left you to work alone today. You went into the room to check up on HaeRin.

"HaeRin-ah~ are you feeling any better?" You asked and touched her forehead and felt it was still hot but not as hot as yesterday.

"Mmm.. my fever had slightly gone down.." She weakly said.

You fixed her blanket and she snuggled in it. "You rest well ok! and don't go anywhere!" You warned.

"Do I look like I have the energy to move around?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Hahaa.. you know what? I like you being sick .. you are less annoying.." You jokingly said.

"Y-yah!" HaeRin said and wanted to get up to smack you but the pain on her head stop her.

"When I recover! you are so dead!" She whispered but loud enough for you to heard.

"Okok! I will be waiting!" You laughed and continued. "Oh I got to go work! Rest well ok."

"Mmm.. You becareful too.." HaeRin nodded.

You went out of the room and went to gind your mom. You found her at the kitchen and slowly tiptoed to her and hugged her from back.

"Omma!!! hahha.." You giggled when you saw your mom got shocked.

"Yah!! You want me to get heart attack?" Your mom said.

"Noooo.." You pouted and said. "By the way, I gonna go to work. Later!"

Your mom followed you up to the door. Before you left, your mom stopped you. "Your shift gonna end at 8pm right? You want me to go get you? Is dangerous to be alone."

"Nahhh.. I'm big enough to take care of myself.. Don't worry and take care of HaeRin.." You smiled and left.

Your mom still don't feel that good but decided to phone you later.

-----

After a long hour, both you and Daehyun check the watch and said. "Why is it so long to 8?!"

Daehyun had been serving a lot of customers since morning. All the teenage girls were swooning at the sight of Daehyun. In fact, he is the one that attracted most of the teenages to visit this cafe.

"Omg!! He is so handsomeee.. kyahhhh.." One of the girls squealed.

"I know right!!!" Her friends squealed together with her.

Daehyun ignored all the stares and whispering from the girls. He continued his job and waited his work to be end.

You had finished your shift and waited for the bus. After 10 minute, the bus arrived and you boarded it. You saw a empty seat and went to it. Shortly after that, you received a call from your mom asking whether she should walk out to wait for you but you assured her you going to be fine.

Little did you know, something you didn't expect bound to be happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note :

Ahhh Min Ah going to Busan.. :C 

Anyway thanks for reading... :D