Chapter 1

Fate Tied Us Together

Krringg Krringg.

The loud alarm clock blasted Daehyun's ears and woke him up from his peaceful sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and took a glance of the time before sprinted out of the bed. "Aish, I'm so late for work. Dad gonna kill me." He murmured to himself before taking his towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Daehyun stand infront of the mirror, fixed his tie and spoke to himself, "Do i always look that charming?" before chuckled to himself. He took his coat and went downstairs to the dining room upon hearing his mother called for him.

He met his mother halfway when going down the stairs. "Why are you so late? Your father is grumbling again" He heard his mom spoke to him. "Well i think i need to get another alarm clock. One is not enough to wake me up" Daehyun said and smiled in a jokingly way. "Aigoo my baby boy. Stop joking around and lets get down before your father starts grumbling again" His mom smiled and lead him downstairs.

Daehyun went to the dining room and the first thing he saw is his father's unpleasant face. "You planned to take how long mister?" He heard his father spoke. "Arraseo! I'm done now isn't it? Now lets go." Daehyun said with a innocent smile. His father shook his head at his son's behaviour and left for the car.

Before Daehyun leave, his mother stopped him "Take this sandwich with you and back home safely ne." Daehyun flashed a smile to her mother and quickly heads to the car before his father starts nagging again.

-------

Somewhere in Busan. "Eun Mi-ah, mind to help me carry this boxes in? These boxes is so heavy! The boss is bullying me!" HaeRin starts to grumble. Eun Mi went to her and fake a annoy face "Yah! stop grumbling or else I won't help you to carry these boxes." Upon seeing her friend's sad face, she burst out laughing, "Arraseo! arraseo! I'm just joking. Come let me carry this box" she pointing to the boxes. "I can't believe you did this to me! Are you even my bestfriend? Everyone is bullying me!" HaeRin pouted and fake a cry.

Eun Mi went into the supermarket with the boxes and left her annoying friend continue her dramatic self. "Although she is annoying but I'm glad I have a friend like her" Eun Mi thought to herself and smiled.

"Eun Mi-ah, aren't you boring with this job? I'm so boring with this!" HaeRin pouted but continued, "but I needed money so I guessed I'll have to bear with it." HaeRin heard no response and took a glance at Eun Mi who is spacing out. She waves her hand infront of her, "Eun Mi! Hello? Back to earth please!" Eun Mi get startled by her action and gasped "Oh! Mian. What was you saying just now?" "Nevermind!" HaeRin said and rolled her eyes.

You was back thinking how to solve the huge debt your father left when he just decided to leave you and your mom and go to God-know-where. Totally oblivious to her surrounding, Eun Mi keep on thinking of solution to get both her mom and herself out of the mess, suddenly she heard, "Eun Mi! Our shift had ended! I have stuff to handle so you wait for the next shift worker ok? I will treat you ice cream!" HaeRin waves a goodbye and run off.

"Aish this silly girl" you murmured to yourself and chuckled. You took your leave after the next shift worker came. "Ah! You still here?" the worker said and you just smiled to her with a nod and leave.

After a few minutes from walking, you reached your apartment. Without much choices, you dreadfully pulled yourself up to the fourth floor and when you reached your door, you heaved a sigh, "I'm finally home. I should rest before I off to help my mom"

Before you can take your bath, you heard your phone vibrates and you went to picked it up and hesitates to speak "Yeoboseyo?" since it is an unknown number.

The colour in your face drained when you heard the voice from the receiver. The breathyvoice that has haunted you for years. The voice who you prayed everyday not to hear it. "Hello sweety, still remember me?" the voice breathed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Author note :

Ohhai dere! C; This is my first ever story LOL

so if it not good or boring im truly sorry. Anyway

 I hope you guys enjoy it. Thankiuu.. *le hug*