Chapter 4

Fate Tied Us Together

The sun took over the sky. You blocked your face with your hand as the sun's ray hit your face. You squinted your eyes and took a glance at the clock beside you. You sighed in relief as there is still time for you to get ready for work.

You rolled to your side and gently shook HaeRin. "HaeRin-ah, wake up. We got work today." "hmm.. 5 more minute." HaeRin mumbled and ducked herself in the blanket.

Since there is still time, you planned to let her sleep for awhile more. You got up from the bed and make your way to the bathroom.

After done, you went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the three of you. You open the refrigerator and saw nothing except can sodas and junk foods. "Tch tch! This girl never lead a healthy life as expected." you shook your head. You found strawberry jam and luckily there's a loaf of bread so you decided to do bread toast.

"Good Morning" HaeRin said and beamed.

"Oh! you woke up miss sleepy head?" you sarcastically said and HaeRin just rolled her eyes.

"Ok. I made bread toast so eat it while I go wake up my mom." You stated.

"Ne!!" HaeRin nodded her head and took a bite on the toast.

You went to your mom's room and knocked on it. "Mom, are you awake? Can I come in?" "Yeah come in." You heard your mom said. "Good morning!" You went in and greeted your mom with a hug. "Breakfast is done."

"Aigoo. I can always depend on my baby girl." Your mom pinched your cheek and you beamed.

-----

"You look like a stalker with all this things. seriously! HAHHAHAHA.." HaeRin burst out laughing. "I won't be surprise if later cops are here to catch you." You just rolled your eyes.

You planned to wear a big hoodie with cap and mask on. You can't risk to be caught by the loansharks. You know they are out there to catch you so you have no choice but to disguise yourself.

Both of you took the bus and reached the supermarket in 15 minutes.

"Good Morning." Both of you greeted the lady boss. 

"Ahh.. morning morning.." She nodded and went to do her stuff.

Both of you changed into the uniforms and started your job. There is double people that came to supermarket as today is Sunday. All the mothers came to buy groceries. This is why HaeRin hates to work morning shift on the Sunday. As for you, you are okay with it as long as you got the pay.

You saw a pregnant lady with a kid having difficulties to pick up the things she dropped. You run over and helped her. "Ma'am, let me help you." She genuinely smiled. "Thanks so much."

Time flies quickly without both of you noticing. The customers has been lesser. HaeRin flopped down on the chair with a sigh. "Wahhhh!!! Today got so many customers! I HATE SUNDAY!!! Erm wait.. nope.. supposed to be morning shift on Sunday.." she nodded her head.

"Stop complaining HaeRin-ah. You love to complain a lot don't you?" You made a face and finished your coffee.

"No! I don't love to complain... I just love to annoy you thats why." HaeRin stucked out her tongue.

"Yah!! You want to die?" You stated. HaeRin laughed and ran off to check the stock. "You will get it tonight..." You continued but was cut off when there is a customer. "Oh! sorry. Is it only all this?" You asked and the customers nodded his head.

You scanned everything. "Sir, the total is 15,000 won." He paid and leaved.

You bowed to him. "Thank you and come again."

Yours and HaeRin shift ended. Both of you bid goodbye to the lady boss and walked to the nearest bus stop. After waited for about 10 minutes, the bus arrived and both of you boarded it.

You tuned to your side and noticed HaeRin dozed off when you get no response from her while you telling her something. You just shook your head with a smile and patiently wait for the bus to reach her house.

-----

This morning Daehyun wakes up early and prepared himself. He decided to go back to his hometown. He went downstairs and was greeted by Yongguk. "Oh hey good morning! Where you heading to?"

"Busan." was all Daehyun said.

"Ok. I won't stop you. But if you need any help, I'm more than willing to help. I got experience in business too you know!" Yongguk said and patted Daehyun's shoulder.

"Yeah experience in business huh?" Daehyun said and does a air quotes with his hand before laughing.

"YAH!! Now think back, I'm not gonna help you even you begged me." Yongguk hissed.

Daehyun had told everything to Yongguk the night before. Yongguk was shocked hearing about the company's problems as Daehyun never talk about this to them before. Yongguk promised to help to solve the problem.

"You sure you don't want a ride? I'm very free now." Yongguk asked.

"Nahh. Is okay, I already called the cab plus I need time alone to think over everything." Daehyun replied. "Ok! If you said so."

Daehyun turned to open the door and four heads popped up infront the door. "Woah!" He took few steps backward.

"Planned to leave without bid goodbye to us?" Himchan asked with a sad pout.

Daehyun know exactly who tell them so he just bluntly said to Himchan, "Yeah! Cause I don't want to see your face."

"How could you do this to your hyung! Huh?!" Himchan headlocked Daehyun.

The other members just stood there and gawked at how childish their hyung are until they heard Yongguk's voice. "Is enough! Himchan! Are you sure you are 22 years old?" The others trying hard to stifle their laugh.

Himchan let go Daehyun and stared  sadly at Yongguk, "How could you too!"

Daehyun fixed his clothes and mumbled, "Aishh! This hyung!" before saying. "Ok! I think I should go. Thanks for coming to send me off guys and.. " He turned to Himchan who had a sad face on. "Yah Hyung! Stop it and thanks for coming by the way.. haha.."

Himchan back to his normal self and hugged him. Daehyun just make a face. *I shouldn't had said that.*

Before he leave for the cab, Youngjae spoke. "We will go visit you! Don't worry.. yoo won't be lonely."

-----

He is now on the way Busan. He rested his head on the window and closed his eyes. He need to rest his mind before starting a new life at Busan.

-----

Meanwhile. his mother saw the letter on his desk when she went to check up on him. She shouted for her husband and when she saw him, she said incoherently between her tears. "H-He.. Our s-son, He leaved!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author note :

Soooo... Daehyun gonna meet Eun Mi very very soon!!!

Heheheh~~

Thanks for reading to those who read it C: