Chapter 12

Fate Tied Us Together

"O-Oppa.."

"Eun Mi! it has been long huh, how have you been?" The tall guy beamed.

"I-I.." You stuttered.

Yes it has been 7 years since you last saw him and you are shocked that he had grow to be so tall and handsome. Both of you used to stay in the same neighbourhood.

After some time, both of you become good friends but his parents dislike you as you are from a poor family. They always said you bring shame on them and forbid his son to meet you.

He still come to meet you no matter what until one day....

[Flashback]

You sit on the swing and waited for him to arrive. You looked up and gazed at the sky. Calmness took hold of your body and you beamed.

1 hour...

2 hour...

You started to get worried as he never been so late when he is supposed to come meet you.

Get up from the swing, you hesitated whether you should or not go to his house to check whether he is fine. Scared that his parents will saw you.

You paced back and forth and at last you make up your mind to go find him.

Reached his mansion, you hide behind the tree and saw a scene that you fear the most.

"I doesn't want to leave here! arghhh!" Kris tried to pry himself off the bodyguard.

"YOU DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE AND AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE WE ARE LEAVING IF I CAUGHT YOU MEETING HER AGAIN!" His dad shouted.

"How it feels when people disobey you huh?" Kris answered back.

"Mwoh?!" Kris earned a slap from his dad.

He hold his cheek. "Yes! I meet her to show you that not everyone need to listen to you!"

You flinched at his remark. So he continue seeing you is to make his dad angry? 

"YAHH!! Bring him into the car!" His dad ordered his man.

Kris struggled but failed as the bodyguards is too strong for him. You stood behind the tree and watched the car getting further from you. 

Your friend, your only friend is now gone.

"Kris.." You called out and without realising, tears streaming down your face.

[Flashback end]

"I-I'm fine." You forced a smile as a mix emotion took hold of you.

"I.." Kris paused as he doesn't know how or what to say. "Err.. you stay near here? Do you want a ride home? Is raining."

"I.." You looked over to Daehyun and then looked back to Kris. "I-Is okay. We have stuff to do anyway and thanks for the offer." You bowed.

"Lets go to the food stall near end there. Kaja!" You pointed and pulled Daehyun away.

Daehyun cluelessly followed you and left Kris standing there looking hurt. He mentally scolded himself for not coming back here sooner to find you. He get in to the car and look back to you. "I promised I won't leave you again."

-----

Both of you went inside the stall. Daehyun looking at you with a concern look and you stared blankly to the wall infront you.

"Err hello?" Daehyun waved his hand at your face.

You get shocked and looked at him with big eyes. Daehyun chuckled at your expression. "I thought your soul left your body just now."

"Wh-what? I'm just thinking something." You said.

"So.. who's that guy back there? Your ex-boyfriend?" Daehyun jokingly said.

"What?!! No!!" You took him seriously and shouted.

"Whoa whoa chill. I'm just joking." 

You can't really tell whether you are in love with him or not. You don't have friends back then and he is the first people to actually greet you and asked you to become his friends.

He is very important to you but you can't call this as love. To you, he is your best friends.

Daehyun's voice cut your trains of thoughts. "Rain has stopped. Lets head back home now!"

"Oh ah ya sure." You looked up to outside and saw the rain had stopped.

-----

The journey back home is very quiet but is not a awkward silent. 

You seem to have a lot of things up in your mind so Daehyun just keep quiet and let you continue what you are thinking.

Two of you finally reached after about 10 minutes. You searched your pockets and wallet but you can't find your house key.

"Oh damn! Where is it?" You whispered but loud enough for Daehyun to listen.

"Waeyo?" Daehyun asked.

"I-I can't find my house key!" 

"Ring the bell and ask your mom to open the door?" Daehyun said.

He was about to help you ring the bell, he heard you spoke. "HaeRin just texted me saying she is taking my mom to her shop."

"I see. Err.. then if you don't mind, do you want to wait inside my house?" Daehyun shyly asked with his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-I won't do anything bad to you! Don't worry!" Daehyun quickly stated with a worried look, scared that you will misunderstand him.

You chuckled at him and just nodded your head. He lead you into his house.

His house is neat and clean. 

"Sit over there. I'll bring water for you." Daehyun said.

"Ne." You beamed and went over to the couch.

While both of you are chatting, suddenly a loud booming voice greeted the two of you.

"DAEHYUNNNNIEEEEE!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!!"

Daehyun face-palmed himself at the voice and you looked quizzically at him.

"Ugh! Himchan.." Daehyun sighed in a low voice.


Author Note :

OMG guise!! I'm so so so so sorry!

School started and I got so many things to do

and don't have the time to update!

Mianei! :(