Chapter 3

Fate Tied Us Together

"Mwoh?!!!" Daehyun stared at his mom. "No no no.. there's no way I'm gonna agree to that! For God sake, I don't even know her that well mom!" He half shouted.

When Daehyun was home from his gathering with his friends and was greeted by his mom with a serious look paste on her face. Instantly, he knew something was wrong but marriage never crossed his mind at all.

"Dae, you have to understand... moreover Min Ah likes you too and... " his mom spoke but Daehyun cut her sentence, "No! Just no!!"

Her mom continued, "But our company need Han's Corporation helps and you know it..." "I SAID NO" Daehyun shouted and was surprised by his action and guilt eat him up when he saw hurt in his mom eyes. "I'm sorry." he whispered and dashed upstairs to his room.

Halfway he heard his dad booming voice, "YOU BETTER COME DOWN NOW AND APOLOGIZE! WHO TEACH YOU TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR MOM?!" He just ignored his dad and slam his door shut. He is enough with today.

Mr Jung shook his head on his son's rude behaviour, "What on earth he think he is doing?!" His wife patted his shoulder, "This isn't a easy thing for him to accept..." "But can't he at least listen to us nicely or discuss it with us?" Mr Jung pointed out. "You're right but I guessed we just need to give him some time to think over it." 

_______

Daehyun ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and flopped down on his bed. He shut his eyes tightly *I can't believe they did that! They knew I dislike this type of arrangements!* 

I need to think of a solution. Without much thinking, he took his phone out from the pocket and dials a number.

After several seconds, the other line picked up and without waiting for the respond, Daehyun straight away spoke, "Hyung, I need your help..."

_______

He took out his suitcase and stuffed everything he needed into it. He rested for awhile and planned to take a bath to calm down his mind and wait for the night to fall.

The time seem to move even slower today. He rethink back what just happened. He knew about the company's problems but he doesn't want to do that to save the company. He dislike people to control his life.

Some time later, he went out of his room to check on his parents. After making sure they have went to sleep, he quickly took out his phone and dialled his friend's number on it. "Ne hyung, you can come now." "Okay!" the other line spoke and hang up.

Not wasting any more time, he went to his study table and took out a piece of paper.

 

Mom, Dad,

Im sorry but I have no other choice. I promised I will think of a solution to help the company.

Just give me some time and don't worry about me.

 

He received a message from his friend indicate that he had reached. Daehyun quickly scanned over the letter. He took his suitcase and went out of his room quietly. He tiptoed out of the house as he doesn't want to wake his parents up.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he successfully went out of the house. There standing Yongguk beside his red sports car and give him a weird look, "What the hell you doing man and why you didn't use your own car?" "Aishh! Just get in the car first alright?!" Daehyun hissed. "Ok ok! fine! geez." Yongguk rolled his eyes and get in the car.

Yongguk drove off to his house. "So... mind telling me what happened?" Yongguk started.

"My parents arranged me to marry! Gahhh!! I'm so pissed off!" Daehyun stated and messed his hair in frustration.

"Woah woah! with who? don't tell me is Min Ah? hahha.. " Yongguk laughed but when he get no respond, he knew he guessed it right. "So.. really is Min Ah. That girl, I know she got plan up her sleeves. Good luck bro! haha.."

_______

"Eun Mi-ah, you and aunt can stay here till whenever you want. I will help you in finding the solution to get rid of the big meanie loanshark!!!" HaeRin stated. Without any words, you gave her a tight bear hug and murmered, "Thanks a lot HaeRin-ah. I can't imagine my life without you." HaeRin returned the hug and patted your back.

You and your mom had no other choice since both of you doesn't have much friend here and the only bestfriend you had is HaeRin so you asked for her help. Your mom had to closed down her flower shop temporarily and you still continue working in the supermarket to support your family. 

The distance from hr house to supermarket is so much further away compared to your house so you had always wondered why HyeRin chose a workplace that are far away from her house.

"Let head to sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow! Why oh why we need to work early shift on freaking Sunday?" HaeRin complained and turned off the light.

"Jalja.." both of you said in unison.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author note :

Erm hiii~ >.< so really thanks to those who read and subscribe! 

I love you all! really~ <3 My english is not that good so if you guise found any mistake or

something just doesn't make sense LOL im really sorry~ xD

 

On the other note, Im really happy that B.A.P won the Mnet PD's Choice!!! Im so happy for them~ My bby!!!! (;______;)

 

 

and DAEHYUN's GIF SPAM!!!!! xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is just that cute!!!!!! *0*

*gifs not mine*