Chapter 13

Fate Tied Us Together

"DAEHYUNNNNIEEEEE!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!!" Himchan’s voice greeted both of them.

“Eun Mi, just wait a minute.” Daehyun stood up and walked to the door.

From the living room you can heard Daehyun’s frustrating tone asking why on earth they are here again.

“Yah hyungs, I came here to find peace and not for you to keep visiting.”

“Aish this ungrateful brat! We don’t expect a thanks from you but still at least give us a warm welcome would ya?” Himchan smacked Daehyun’s head with a magazine.

“Ouwh! Hyung! Ouwh!” Daehyun covered his own head from Himchan.

*Their relationship is very cute.* You thought to yourself and beam.

You felt that you should leave since his friends came and if you stay it will be very awkward so you put down the mug on the table and walked to the door. You saw Daehyun grabbing something like a magazine with Himchan holding it at the end of it.

“Hyung! Seriously stop it!” Daehyun blew an exasperated sigh.

“Ermm.. Daehyun-sshi, I think is time for me to leave.” You said and found six pair of eyes staring at you.

Before Daehyun can respond to that, Himchan stepped forward and let go the magazine he is holding and move closer to you. “Ahh so I see why you don’t like us to visit you huh?” Himchan asked with a smug on his face.

“Hyung..” Daehyun started but was cut off by Himchan.

“By the way, I’m Kim Him Chan, the most handsome one among them and you can call me Himchan oppa.” Himchan proudly said and put out his hand for a handshake.

“Seriously hyung?” You heard the tallest boy said and giggled.

Daehyun pull you away from Himchan before you can take his hand and shake it. “Don’t touch him, He had germs all over him.” Daehyun whispered at your ear.

“Yah yah!! I’m not deaf and I certainly don’t have germs all over me.” Himchan pouted and you found it cute.

“Anyway, I should really go and-“ You was pulled away by Himchan to the couch before you can finish your sentence.

He gently pushed your shoulder and makes you sit down on the couch. Everyone followed suit included Daehyun who is clearly still unhappy.

“Since you are Daehyun’s friend, we are friends too so I think we should introduce ourselves to you.” Himchan said.

“She didn’t even say she want to know you guys.” Daehyun nonchalantly said.

Himchan ignored him and continued. “We can be friends right?”

You unsure of what to do so you just nod and smile at him.

“See? I think you are just being jealous and don’t even want to introduce her to us.” Himchan sticked his tongue out at Daehyun.

Daehyun mentally smacked himself for having such a childish friend.

“Soo.. I already said earlier, I’m Himchan, 2nd oldest of the group.” Himchan beamed.

“Erm.. I’m Bang Yong Guk and the oldest.” You awed at how such a good looking man is exist in this world.

You stop staring when you heard a cute and bubbly voice. “I’m Zelo. Oh and I’m the maknae.” Zelo smiled.

“Y-you the youngest? How on earth are you so tall?” You cupped your mouth when you realized you said that out loud.

“He is a giant that’s why.” You looked up to find Daehyun laughing and heard Zelo mumbled something.

“Anyway, I’m Youngjae.” You turned to a guy who is as handsome as well and smiling at you.

“And erm I’m Jongup!” *He is so cute just like a cute puppy* You thought to yourself and smiled.

You didn’t even once think that you will ever met guys who are as handsome as them. They are the definition of perfect guy. You get to know them well in one day since they talked a lot about themselves. You as well introduced yourself to them but of course you left out the part that you are actually running away from loansharks. You are not ready to share them out yet.

 

~~~~

 

You felt your phone vibrating inside your pocket so you fish it out and look at the screen. *Oh shoot! Mom! I forgot to phone her.*

“Hey, what happened?” Daehyun nudged you when he saw your worried face.

“My mom. Wait a minute I will answer this call.” You excuse yourself from them and answer the call.

“Eun Mi! Where are you? Is already night time.” You heard her worry tone and mentally scold yourself for making your mom so worried.

“Ahh mom, I’m at the neighbour’s house. I forgot to bring keys and it was raining just now so yeah wait I’m going back now.” You hung up the call and went back to the living room.

“Daehyun-sshi, my mom is back so I will go back now. Thanks for the shelter again.” You smile.

“No worry.” Daehyun walked you to the door after you had bid goodbye to the rest of them.

You thanks him again and started to walk to your house. But not even reach halfway, Daehyun called out for you. You turned to him and before you can ask why, you heard he shyly said a goodbye with both his hand in his pockets.

*He looks cute when he is shy* You smiled and said goodbye to him too. With that,  you walked back to your house. You explained once again to your mom and grateful that she didn’t get angry. You thought you are free from explaining once more until HaeRin pop out and bombard all the questions at you.

“Yah Eun Mi! You went to that Daehyun’s house right right??” HaeRin gave her a you-better-tell-me-everything looks.

You face-palmed yourself and mumbled. “Oh man.”

You walked to your room with HaeRin following you behind. “Yah, tell meeeeeee.”

“Yea yea. I will don’t worry.” You said when you both reached the room.

You told her everything from A-Z of what had happened and HaeRin made you promised that you will introduce them to her too. You gave her an are-you-kidding-with-me looks and she just shook her head indicate that she is not kidding at all.

You playfully covered her with the blanket. Both of you chatted and decided to sleep when the tiredness took over.


 

I'm soooooo sorry for not updating the story.. T^T

School is a bij so yeah IM VERY SORRY :'(