VACATION’S OVER

LOVE FOREVER

 

      As I was watching them film the MV, seven cute guys went in. And there’s  one guy who looked like Hyung Joon oppa. Is he Kim KiBum? UKISS.. Hyung Joon oppa told me about them already.

      After filming some scenes for the MV, SS501 took a break. YoungSaeng oppa came towards me and hugged me. “I missed you..”, he chuckled. “silly”, I said. “Hyung!”, KiBum-sshi approached Hyung Joon oppa.

      “dongsaeng.. you’re here, how’s your concert tour?”, “erhm~great! The Filipino KissMe’s are so welcoming..”, he said.

      “oh good, chukkahae… anyways, meet Choon Hee, she’s Kyu Jong hyung’s little sister.”, “annyeong haseyo..” I bowed at them. “annyeong haseyo, we are UKISS~!”, they joyfully said and did their aegyo. “dongsaeng, you’ll be going to the same university with Kevin, Dongho, Eli, and KiBum..”  Kyu Jong oppa said.

      ‘’you’re from the Philippines, right?”, the guy named Xander asked. “ye..”, “so, you know how to cook adobo and make halo-halo, right?” he asked excitedly.

      “yes..” I answered. I was shy. “could you teach me how?” he asked agai. “oh sure Xander-sshi”

      “I want to taste that, sounds delicious..” YoungSaeng oppa said. “me too!”, “me three!”      Then all of them.  “I’ll cook that later..” I said. “but, you sure you want halo-halo? It’s already cold here.” I added.

      “It doesn’t matter, jagi~ya” Kyu oppa said. “alright, if you say so..”, I said then they all cheer. “so my girl’s really good in cooking huh?” YoungSaeng oppa whispered. I simply smiled.

      After the filming, we went to the supermarket to buy ingredients. UKISS will have dinner at the DoubleS apartment.

      I immediately prepared to cook, ‘cause I know that my oppas are already hungry.

      “jagi~ya, can I help?”, JungMin oppa asked. “oh sure.” , “hey, me too. You’ll teach me how to cook, right?” Xander oppa said. “ne..”, then we all started cooking. After cooking, I prepared making halo-halo. When the 12 of them started eating, I was crashing ice when I accidentally cut my fingers with the crasher. “aw~sh*t.. babo.. babo..” then I ran to the sink to wash my wound.

      “Choon Hee~ah, what’s happening?”, Soo Hyun oppa asked. “oh nothing,” “babo, you’re so careless Choon Hee”, “hey, what happened?” YoungSaeng oppa asked putting his plate on the sink.

      “oh.. just cut my fingers..”, “bwoh? let me see, you should be careful,honey..”, he said checking out my wound.

      “I’m alright oppa, it’s just a simple wound, you know?”, I said. “aish~ even though.. you should be careful, arasseo?”, “ne…”

      “ya~! Love birds! Where’s the dessert?”, Kyu Jong oppa yelled. We both giggled. “Coming”, I yelled back.

      (After eating) “aigoo~ I’m so full..” Hyun Joong oppa said. “the food’s elicious.. You’re lucky to have her here, hyung.”, KiBum oppa commented. “of course!”, Jung Min oppa smirked.

*Kyu Jong’s POV*

      After dinner, all of us decided to watch a movie.. And as usual.. YoungSaeng hyung’s beside my little sister.

      “See? I told ‘ya.. Aliens exists..”, Hyun Joong hyung said, smiling. “Yeah, right hyung.. tsk..”, Jung Min said.

      “Hyung, we’re going.. We have classes tomorrow..”, Kevin said. “Oh, ne, thanks for coming.”, Hyun Joong hyung said. “I guess we’ll just see you tomorrow.. Choon.. Oh.. She’s asleep already..”, KiBum said.

      “eh?”, Saeng hyung looked at my sister who’s sleeping with her head on hyung’s shoulder. “I guess she’s tired already..”, I said. “We’ll go now.. Thanks hyung..”, then the UKISS left.

      “I’ll bring her to her room..”, Saeng hyung lifted my dongsaeng in a bridal way. “Thanks, hyung”, I said then we all went to our rooms.