CONFUSION-CONFESSION (PART 2)

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Young Saeng’s POV*

                I wanna be with you my love

                I promise you under the sky

                I will protect you

                For eternity

               

                I wanna love you forever

                Can you see it, my heart?

                Please breathe beside me

                For eternity

                I love you, I love you

 

 

       I saw tears coming from her eyes. I don’t know what she’s thinking right now.

      “Choon Hee~ah..”, “What’s the meaning of this?”, I heard her mumbled. “I love you, Choon Hee..”, “Bwoh??”, “I love you.. I need you.. Stay with me, please?”, “Why are you saying this?”, “I know the reason why you’re not talking to me.. I know the reason why you’re quiet.. What you’re thinking..”

      “Mianhae, Choon Hee.. If I made this long.. Mianhae.. Can you forgive me?”, I asked, tears now also coming from my eyes. “I don’t know what to say..”,  “Just say you’ll forgive me and that you’ll stay with me and you’ll love me forever..”

 

 

                Please look at me for eternity

                Please hold me for eternity

                Love me for eternity

                So that we’ll be happy

 

                Looking at only you for eternity (forever)

                I pray that we’ll be happy

 

 

        “Say it again..”, she whispered. “Stay with me.. I love you..”, then I hugged her. ‘I thought I will not hear that from you. I thought you’re just taking me for granted.. I thought-”, “Shh.. I love you.. Remember that..”, I whispered. “I love you too..”

      Then we sealed our love with a kiss.. Caressing each other, I’ll make sure I’ll never let her go..

 

               I wanna be with you my love

                I promise you under the sky

                I will protect you

                For eternity

   

     “I love you, Abie..”, I  whispered. “What did you just call me?”, “Your name suits you.. You’re my source of joy.. You’re my happiness..”, I said caressing her hair. Then she smiled sweetly and wiped my tears. “The song, you wrote it?”, she asked. “Ne.. I wrote it especially for you.”, I answered her. Then she hugged me tightly. “Oh, oppa.. I’m so happy! Komawo.”, she said. “I’m happy too..”

                I wanna love you forever

                I hope that our love will be happy

                Let’s create by ourselves

                Happy days

 

                I love you

                For eternity

 

 

 

 

 

*Kyu Jong’s POV*

          We were watching YoungSaeng hyung and Choon Hee from afar. I’m happy for my little sister. I’m happy that she found her love.. her happiness..

      I wish the same for myself. I wish I can tell the girl I love what she is to me.. But how? I don’t know where to start.. I’m afraid..

      As I look at Aimee’s smiling face, it calms my restless heart, my mind.. everything.. She’s my inspiration.. Just like Saengie hyung with Choon Hee.. I don’t want to lose her.

      “She’s so lucky, she found her destiny at her young age.”, Aimee said while watching the two. ‘I’m here.. Aimee.. Can’t you see that I love you?’ I said in my mind. “Oppa! Look at Choon Hee, she suddenly bloomed..”, she said. I simply smiled.  This girl, she doesn’t fail to make me happy(secretly) with her simple gestures and acts.

      “Oppa, let’s go.. They’re calling us already..”, Aimee said heading her way back to the cabin. “Ne..”

 

***Back to the cabin***

      My hyungs and the girls are having videoke. All of them are singing. Hyun Joong hyung even took out Soju.

      “Kyu Jong~ah.. Aimee.. join us~!”, Jung Min said.

      “Ah~ it’s a good thing that sajangnim gave us at least 3-day vacation.. I’m so exhausted.”, our maknae Hyung Joon said as he prepare a piece of sandwich. “Jung Min~ah, here.. I’ve prepared a sandwich for you..”, then he gave the sandwich to Jung Min with a grin on his face.

      ‘He’s up to something again.. Silly kid..’, I thought.

      “WAA~! This is too spicy~! YA~! KIM HYYUG JOON~! GET BACK HERE~~!!”, Jung Min screamed as he ran after maknae. They ran after one another around the cabin. The girls are just watching them, laughing.

      Then my little sister and Saeng hyung came in with hyung’s arm around Choon Hee’s waist.

      “Choon Hee~ah! Help~!”, Hyung Joon screamed as he ran behind Choon Hee’s back.

      “Waeyo oppa?”, “Ya~maknae, what did you do this time?”, Saeng hyung asked Joon while helping himself from laughing.

      “YA~! Kim Hyung Joon~! You! Don’t hide there~! Aish~!”, Jung min stomped his feet like a child, while maknae stick a tongue on him.

 

----

A/N: Saengie's soooooo sweet~! <3