COMEBACK (Part II)

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Aimee’s POV*

          Aish, I can’t believe this. Am I dreaming? Please, someone wake me up..

      I can’t believe who I saw in the studio.

-Flashback …-

     After SS501’s ‘LOVE YA’ perf, I decided to go with the girls to congratulate SS501. I was busy typing a message on my phone when I suddenly bumped someone.

      “Mian-”,I was  shocked when I looked at the person I bumped. “Sang Hyun?!?”, I gasped, then he smiled at me brightly.

      “Aimee, I missed you..”, then he hugged me. I can’t speak.. Even a word.. I was shocked.. It’s been 3 years since I last saw him.

      “Ya, don’t you miss me?”, he asked pouting. “Ne, I missed you..”, I said.

-end of flashback-

     Aish!! I’m going crazy! Shouldn’t I be happy that he’s back? But do I not feel happy? Aish, have to tell Xed, so I called her.

      “Unni? Good you called.. The guy-”, Xed spoke but I cut her. “He’s back..”, I said. “Eh? So you knew already, I was going to tell you that he’s really the sending you flowers..”, she explained.

      I sighed. “Unni, you should be happy that your boyfriend’s back.”, “n-ne, I’ll hang up now Xed. Thanks a lot.”, “Sure unni..”

      Yeah, I should be happy that he’s back. Sang Hyun’s back. My first love.

      But will I? Can I accept him after he left me? Will I give him another chance?

      I don’t know. I’m returning to my old self. I’m being weak again because of HIM.

      Then my phone beeped. A voice message.

      “Please give me another chance.. Mianhae.. Saranghae..”, it’s his voice. Aish! I don’t know what to do now. Will I tell this to Kyu oppa?

      Ani.. I won’t.. I don’t want to bother him. He’s busy.

      Then my phone rang again.

      “Yoboseyo?”, “Aimee~ah, why didn’t you join us in dinner?”, oh, it’s Kyu oppa.

      “I.. Uhm, ehrm.. Mian oppa, there was just some emergency so I needed to go home.”, I lied.

      “Wae? What happened? Are you alright?”, “N-ne..”, then I heard someone shouting Choon Hee’s name. “Aimee~ah, I’ll call you later.”, “Ne..”

 

 

 

 

*Hyung Joon’s POV*

          “Choon Hee~ah!”, I screamed as I saw Choon Hee. She’s at the dining table. I saw her pale and tears are flowing from her eyes.

      “Are you alright? You’re so pale!”, then I saw blood on her jacket on her left arm. “Ya! There’s blood!”, I gasped.

      “Oppa, don’t shout, they might hear you, please.”, she said weakly. “What happened? Ya, take off your jacket.”, I said. “Ani, I don’t want to..”, “Choon Hee~ah..”

      “Choon Hee~ah, please, your jacket’s soaked with blood.”, “Please lend me another jacket, it’s in my closet.”, she said. Instead of going to her room, I gave her mine. When she took off her jacket, I saw a big cut on her left arms, and there are bruises too. “What happened here? Wait, I’ll get the first aid kit..”

 

      “What happened? What’s these cut and bruises all about?”, I asked I clean her bleeding wound. “Accident.. I fell 8 flights off the stairs..”, she said.

 

      “BWOH????”, we’re both startled when someone shouted.

 

 

 

-------------------

A/N : omo ... what will happen to Kyu now ? T_T

     COMMENTS please ..