GLANCES

LOVE FOREVER

 

      After the rehearsals, we immediately went home. And being the girl, I was the  one who cooked with the help of Saeng oppa again.

      We are making kimchi for dinner. Kyu oppa said that Saeng oppa is good in making kimchi. I just watch him mix the ingredients.

      “Is there any dirt on my face?” Saeng oppa suddenly asked. “oh, nothing.” I said and stood up to get juice from the fridge. “can I play some songs on my phone?” I asked. I want to listen songs today. “sure, if you wished to.” He answered then I started to play songs from my phone.

 

*YoungSaeng’s POV*

      Choon Hee asked me if she can play songs from her phone and I allowed her. She was singing along while helping me mix the ingredients for kimchi.

               I don’t care who you are

                Where you’re from

                What you did

                As long as you love me

 

      ‘as long as you love me’ I thought. Then I glanced at Choon Hee. She’s so quiet. Just like her brother. Then I noticed that she’s more beautiful when close.

      She looks so interesting. Quiet-type girl, but I think she’s caring though.

                I tried to hide

                And so that no one knows

                But I guess it shows

                When you look into my eyes

 

       She have a beautiful voice too. I wonder if she wants to be a trainee. “hey, Choon Hee~ah..”, “yes?”, “you want to learn how to play piano right?”, “erhm~ yes, since I was a child..”, “I was thinking, I could teach you.” I said. “really? Are you  sure oppa?”, “yes, let’s start later after dinner.”

      “thanks oppa!” she said, smiling at me brightly. It melts my heart. It’s been a while since a girl caught my attention. ‘babo, what do you think you’re thinking Saeng? She’s only 16 years old for goodness’ sake!’, a voice inside my head told me. Yeah right, and I just met her yesterday. But who cares?

      For now, all I know is I want to be with her, even taking glances at her secretly makes me happy.

                What you did

                And where you’re coming from

                As long as you love me, baby

 

      “done!”, we said in chorus which made us stare at each other. “erhm~ I’ll just call them..” Choon Hee said stuttering.