MIDTERMS

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          I woke up at 3am to review for the last time. It’s our midterm exams later. I’m so pressured about this but I’m also happy that I’ve made new friends in the university.

      I heard Saengie moved. “You’re awake already?”, Saengie asked in a sleepy manner. “Ye, need to review.. midterms..”, “Ya, don’t tire yourself too much baby, you might get sick..”

      “Ne, sleep again Saengie. It’s still 3am, I know you’re tired.”, “Ne, but wake me up before you leave.. I’ll send you to university..”, “Arasseo..”

 

--8am--

      “Oppas~! Eat now! Pali!”, I yelled around the house. “Ya, princess, so early..”, Hyung Joon oppa said then suddenly he hugged me. This guy, he can be a baby sometimes.. ani.. always.. XD

      “Ya, oppa, you have to eat before I leave you, arasseo?”, then I pinched his cheeks. “Ya, maknae, eat fast, Choon Hee’s gonna be late..”, Saengie said as he prepare the table. “Where’s Hyun and Min oppa?”

      “They’re still asleep..”, Kyu oppa said as he hugged me.. “Little sis, goodluck for your exams hmm? Don’t be late for our perf later.”, he said.

      “Ne, oppa, can I tag my friends along?”, “Of course..”

      After they eat, Saengie and I told them that we’ll go.. “Ya hyung, you’re coming with Choon Hee?”, Joon oppa asked. “Ye, I’ll send her to the university.”

      “Can I come too?”, he asked. “Ani! You stay here.. we can’t go there all, there are fangirls.”, Saengie answered their maknae.

      “Waa~ it’s so unfair!”, Joon oppa wailed. “Oppa, you can go with me some other time, arasseo? It’s for you sake though.”, I said.

      “Aish~ arasseo.. Go now..”, he said pouting. Before we left I pinched Joon oppa’s cheeks hardly then ran to Saengie’s car. Saengie’s laughing when I got in the car.

      “YA~! THAT HURTS~!” , I can still hear Joon oppa’s wailing. 

 

 

**university**

      When I was about to go out the car, Saengie went out too. “Where are you going?”, I asked him.

      “I’ll bring you to your room..”, “No need Saengie..”, “Aish~ but I want to..”, he said and put on a black beanie and sunglasses. “Aish, you’re being stubborn again..”

 

*Author’s POV*

*Choon Hee’s classroom*

      (students chatting)

      Young Saeng brought Choon Hee to her room and kissed her cheeks before leaving.

      “Who was that?”, the blonde girl, more likely known as Jin Ah asked.

      “I can’t believe this.. She’s flirting with other guys? What about Kevin oppa? She’s fooling around our Kevin oppa. Huh!”, the other girl named Yeon Rin added.

      “We have to teach her a lesson! She can’t fool around our oppa! What a social climber.. Tsk!”, Jin Ah said eyeing Choon Hee.

 

      The midterm exams started.. All students are on focus, while Jin Ah and Yeon Rin are planning what to do.

      “Jin Ah, Yeon Rin, focus on your exams..”, Ms. Lee approached them.

 

 

**after exams**

      Choon Hee, Yen, Carjeen, and Maricar were going down the stairs to go to SS501’s comeback perf venue.

      “I’m excited!”, Yen exclaimed. “Me too..”, Maricar seconded while the other two are just smiling..

      When suddenly Choon Hee slipped and fell off the stairs. “Choon Hee !”, the three screamed and ran to Choon Hee.

      “Are you okay?”, Yen asked. “OMONA! Let’s bring her to the hospital!”, Maricar panicked. “Ani, I’m okay..”, Choon Hee tried to say.

      Then their other classmates ran to help Choon Hee.

      “Choon Hee! You have cut in your arms!”, their classmates gasped. “Let’s treat that in the clinic”, the other one said.

      While not far from where the accident happened..

      “Oh~! We’re so brilliant!”, Yeon Rin said laughing. “High five!”, Jin Ah cheered.

 

 

 

*Carj’s POV*

          We’re now at the Double S’ apartment. Choon Hee’s currently changing her clothes before we go to SS501’s comeback perf.venue.

      “I wonder who put oil on the stairs..”, Maricar said sitting at the single couch.

      “It must be someone who’s anfry at Choon Hee..”, I said. “But why?”, Yen asked. “I don’t know either. But we must figure it out. Choon Hee’s been hurt.”

      Then Choon Hee came out of their room. She’s wearing black pants and pink jacket. She said she needs to wear it for she didn’t want SS501 know about what happened.

      “Are you sure you don’t want to tell them? You’re hurt! You even sprained your ankle and had cut in your arms!”, Maricar said worriedly.

      “Ne, don’t worry about me guys. Promise me you’ll never tell them. I don’t want them to be worried.”, she said with pleading eyes.

      “Arasseo, arasseo.. Come on now, Xed already called.”, I said then we helped Choon Hee walk.