COMEBACK (Part 1)

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Xed's POV*

          *Music Bank studio*

          SS501’ s comeback performance will start any minute now, still Abie and her friends aren’t here.

      “Xed~ah, is my sister not here yet?”, Kyu Jong oppa asked. “Carj said they already left the apartment. They’ll be here in a while.”, I said.

      “Unni!”, I heard Maricar called me. Then I saw something weird about Abie. She walks slow. Seems like her feet’s hurt.

      “Choon Hee~ah!”, Hyung Joon oppa yelled and ran towards Abie to hug her. I saw Abie’s face. She closed her eyes as if she’s hurt. She’s pale. What happened?

      “You came!”, Jung Min oppa said. “Our dongsaeng’s really kind. We can start our perf now.”, Hyun Joong oppa added.

      “I promised you, right?”, she smiled. “Baby, how’s your exams?”, it’s Saeng oppa. “I’ve answered it all, luckily.”, she answered. “Ya, let’s go now. It’s time.”, Hyun Joong oppa said.

      “Fighting oppas!”, Yen, Carj, and Maricar cheered. While Abie hugged each one of them and kissed Young Saeng oppa. “Goodluck oppas.”, I said and then they went on stage.

 

 

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          My arms and ankle are hurting. I felt sick suddenly. But I don’t want to tell my oppas. It’s their special day today. I can’t ruin it.

      “Ya..”, Xed tapped my arms, luckily, on the wounded part. “Ouch..”, I cried. It really hurts. Tears are starting to swell.

      “Are you alright?”, Carj whispered. “Ne..”, but I’m not. “We’ll talk later..”, Xed whispered looking at the stage. Aish, I can’t really hide anything when it comes to Xed. Maybe that’s why she became my bestfriend.

      SS501 are now performing ‘LOVE YA’. They’re so handsome with their looks. They’re moves are unique. Their voices are soothing.

      I feel proud for them, for my brother. Even though it took us 16 years to meet, he’s still caring, he never failed to take care of me, all of them. And so I’m happy seeing them happy performing for their fans.

 

 

 

 

*Xed’s POV*

          SS501’s comeback perf’s over. We’re now waiting for SS501 here at the dressing room.

      “Choon Hee..”, I called Abie with her Korean name. I’m a bit pissed ‘cause she’s trying to hide something from me again.

      “Wae?”, she asked as she sit on the couch. So I went towards her and held her left arm tightly. “Ouch..”, she cried. “Unni!”, Yen gasped. Then I sat on the floor and held her ankle. “Stop~!”, she cried again, tears flowing from her eyes. While the other three are just watching.

      So I gave Abie a ‘talk-now-or-else’ look. She knew me. She knew what I mean in just one look. Abie can be stubborn sometimes. She loves to hide everything. She’ll just stay quiet even if she’s hurt. Quiet even though she’ll die.

      She’s still not talking. I gave her a ‘you’re-not-gonna-talk?’ look. She sighed. “I fell down the stairs,”, she said. “Bwoh? What happened?”, I exclaimed. I looked at the three but they bowed their heads.

      “Accident..”, Abie said. She’s lying again. Aish , of all the people I know, Abie is not the one who’ll just fell off the stairs that easy. “Accident?”, I scolded her. Then I sighed again. “Alright, I’m gonna let this one go. But if this happen again- ”, “Ne, Xedie~ah, please don’t tell them..”, she pleaded. “Arasseo..Fix yourself..”, I said and gave her her eyeglasses.

      Since we became friends, I always want to protect Abie. She’s the only friend I have ever since so I don’t want to lose her. She’s my only bestfriend. I don’t want anyone hurt her.

      Luckily, she already fixed herself when SS501 went in.

 

 

 

*Kyu Jong’s POV*

          At last, our comeback perf is over. And it had a great result. We will now go to our dressing room to fix ourselves before going home.

      When we reached the room, I saw the girls (Yen, Carj, Maricar, Xed, and my little sister). They seemed to be talking about something serious.

      Then I saw my sister, head bowed down. “Choon Hee~ah,”, I said and sat beside her. Huh? She looked pale. “Are you alright? You look pale.”, I said worriedly. “I’m fine oppa, I’m just tired.”, she answered weakly. “Are you sure? I think we need to go home..”, I said.

      When we were at the lobby, may fans gathered around asking for autographs and pictures. They even pushed Choon Hee accidentally.

 

 

 

 

*Maricar’s POV*

          Many fans like us gathered around, they even pushed Choon Hee accidentally. “Choon Hee!”, I said as I ran to her before she fall down.

      “Are you alright? I’m going to call your brother.”, “Ani, I’m fine. Let’s go to the car first.”, she said.

 

---------------

A/N: poor choon hee .. :(