OPEN-UP

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Kyu Jong’s POV*

          I went outside to see Aimee. Since it’s our breaktime, I asked her to come and eat lunch with me. She told me to meet her at the rooftop. So I hurriedly went upstairs.

      I saw her standing at one corner, looking at the scenery. “Aimee..”, I approached her. “Oppa, you’re here..”, “Let’s go..”, I said but she interrupted. “Uhm, oppa, can we just order food and let it be delivered here? I want to stay here if you don’t mind.”, she said. She looked sad. “O-okay, what do you want to eat?”, “Anything would be fine oppa..”, she smiled weakly.

      After I called for take-out, I approached her.. “Aimee, you looked sad, any problem?”, I asked worriedly. “Ani, I’m not sad.. I’m just tired.”, “Oh, we’re the same. But I know you can do it..”, I said. “Ye, thanks oppa.”, “So you stay here always?”, “Yup, this is my secret sanctuary. I go here everytime I’m sad, tired, depressed, and everything. The scenery here calms me.”, she said smiling.

      “Aimee~ah, did you ever had a boyfriend?”, I asked. “Ne.. Only once.. I never had another after our break-up.”, “May I know the reason why you broke up? If you don’t mind.”, I asked again. Then suddenly, she became quiet and bowed her head.

      “Ehrm~ it’s okay if you don’t want to tell it.”, I said. Then she looked up in the sky and sighed.

      “We didn’t have our official break-up, uhm, he suddenly disappeared few weeks after my start of training here. He left me without reason. He left me when I needed him.”, she sighed again.

      “Do you still love him?”, “I don’t know, maybe yes, maybe no..”, “What if he comes back to you, will you still accept him?”, “I don’t know either. Uhm, for now, I don’t want to see him. Maybe I can face him if I already get over him.”, then suddenly, the delivery boy came with our food.

      “Here..”, she said handing the payment. “Ani, I’ll pay for it..”

      While eating, I’ve been thinking about what Aimee had opened-up to me awhile ago.. so, so his boyfriend left her? What a bastard. How can he left her without a reason? If I were him, I will never let this girl go. I will never break her heart. If only I had the chance to have her. *sigh*

            “How about you oppa, did you ever had a girlfriend?”, Aimee suddenly asked. “Me? No, never had once. But I have this special girl in my life.”, I said. “Are you courting her?”, “No, I think this is not the right time to do that.”, “Waeyo?”, “I think she’s not ready for a relationship yet.”

      “Oh..”, “I’m happy seeing her everyday, she’s my inspiration. If she only knew how much she means to me, and how I don’t want to lose her.”, I said. ‘How I don’t want to lose you Aimee.’, I said in my mind.

      “How lucky that girl is, she’s lucky to have a lover like you.”, she said. “She should never let you go, I may kill her if she let you slip away.”, she said giggling.

      “You would do that?”,”Of course! You’re my oppa, uhm, my bestfriend! Kekeke..”, ‘Aw, bestfriend? How lucky you are Kyu Jong, tsk… then you should accept me or else you have to kill yourself.’, I said again in my mind. “Thanks.”, I said smiling.

      Then my phone beeped. It was a message from Maknae.

 

To: Kyu Jong

From: Maknae

     YA~! Kyu Jong-ah, where are you?

     Breaktime’s over~!

     Comeback now! Pali~! :|

 

     “Ehrm, Aimee, I’ll go ahead. Breaktime’s over.”, I said, standing up. Aish~ time really flies fast. “Oh, ne, I’ll go too, resume of training.”

      Then the two of us went on each rooms.