FANMEETING

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

      After few weeks, I was busy with my studies already. Me, Carjeen, Yen, and Maricar formed a group for group study to help each other.

      “Hey, let’s study at our apartment later.. my brother wants to meet you guys.”, I told my friends. “Really? woah~ sure, sure..” Yen said.

      So after classes, Kyu oppa called and told me that he will fetch us. “Who are we waiting for?”, “Oh, oppa’s gonna fetch us.”, I told Carjeen. Then as if on cue, a car, which belongs to my brother, arrived.

      “he’s here!”, I said. And as we went inside the car, my friends were surprised.

      “Woah~ Choon Hee.. Kim Kyu Jong is your brother?!”, Carjeen gasped. “Choon Hee~ah, you didn’t tell your friends yet?”, my brother asked. “Ani~”, “You’re lucky!”, Yen exclaimed.

      “Oppa, we’re Certified Triple S you know?”, Maricar told my brother. “Ye, we always watch your perfs and concerts.”, Carjeen seconded.

      “Chincha? Well, thanks girls..  I guess, we’re gonna have an impromptu fanmeeting..”, my brother said smiling brightly.

      “Are you sure oppa? Aren’t you busy?”, I asked. “Aniyo~ we’re just staying home today.. Day off.”, he explained. “And.. Aimee’s at the apartment also..”, he added. I’ve noticed that his eyes sparkle when we are talking about Aimee unni.

      At the apartment. SS501 are really at home.. Xed and Aimee unni are there also. They’re busy cleaning the house. And, where’s Hyung Joon and YoungSaeng oppa?

      “Ya~! Why you put carrots?! Hyung!”, I heard Hyung Joon oppa screamed. “Is that Hyung Joon oppa shouting?”, Yen whispered. “Ne,” I chuckled. “Come in, girls.”, Kyu oppa said.

      “Annyeonghaseyo..”, Jung Min and Hyun Joong oppa greeted my friends. I saw my friends blushed seeing the members of SS501. “You’re here!”, Hyung Joon oppa said coming out of the kitchen with Saeng oppa.

      “Someone slap my face. Am I dreaming?”, Maricar whispered, hyperventilating. Maybe DoubleS heard her ‘cause they all giggled.

      “I guess we should eat first..”, Saeng oppa said.

      “Princess, is the food delicious?”, Joon oppa asked. “Ne..”, “I’m the one who cooked that.”, “Ya~! It’s me who cooked it! Don’t believe her jagi~..”, Saeng oppa said shaking his head.

      After we eat, the fanmeeting started. We chit-chat with SS501. I can see my friends are happy to see their idols.

      SS501 sang their songs in front of us. Yen, Carjeen, and Maricar were singing along with them.

      After the ‘mini concert’ at the DoubleS apartment, Yen, Carjeen, and Maricar had their pictures with SS501.

      “Choon Hee, thanks for the experience!”, Yen said hugging me. “Ani~ don’t thank me, it’s our oppas you should thank.”, I said.

      “Thank you oppas..”, the three of them said in chorus. “You’re welcome girls. You can come here anytime you want.”, Jung Min oppa said.

      Before they leave, SS501 gave them some remembrance.. Like.. Uhm.. Their shirts? Kekeke.. :)

 

 

 

-----

A/N: sorry for the short chapter ..

 

       please COMMENT ..