SAND CASTLE

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Aimee’s POV*

      We were laughing out loud at Jung Min and Hyung Joon oppa. They’re bickering again. The typical Tom and Jerry couple.

      “Oppa.. I’m hungry.. Can we eat now?”, I asked Kyu Jong oppa who’s beside me watching the two.

      “Ne, come, let’s prepare the table.”, he said then we headed to the kitchen.

 

***Dinner***

      “Who cooked this?”, Choon Hee asked while YoungSaeng oppa’s feeding her. “Me~!”, Kyu Jong oppa answered. Then that’s when I realized that he’s filling up my plate with food.

      “Oppa~! I can’t eat this all..”, I said. “You have to eat up. You’re getting thin. There, finish that.”, he said as he eat up his own food.

      “Eiyiie~ there’s a new couple here..”, Jung Min oppa teased. “Jung Min~ah, just eat.”, Kyu Jong oppa hissed at him.

      Eversince we got here, Kyu Jong oppa’s been beside me, looking out for me. I don’t know what’s his purpose. I’ve caught him several times staring at me but I just ignored it.

      “Unni.. unni.. you’re spacing out..”, Choon Hee said waving her hands on my face. “Huh? Oh mianhae, what were you saying?”, “I said, let’s go outside now. The rest are already out for night swimming.”, she said chuckling. “Oh, ne..”

      We’re now at the beach, Hyung Joon, Jung Min and Hyun Joong oppa were playing waterwith the other girls.

      “Unni, why don’t you swim too?”, Choon Hee asked. “Kwaenchana, I don’t know how to swim.”, I said. “Oh.. we’re the same.. uhm.. Unni..”, “Yes???”, “Do you have boyfriend yet?”, I was surprised with her question. “A-ani.. why do you ask?”, “Uhm, nothin’.. Kyu oppa~! I want ice cream!”, she then yelled and ran towards her brother and so I followed her.

      “You’re eating again? Dongsaeng, you’re gonna get fat. YoungSaeng hyung will replace you..”, Kyu oppa joked Choon Hee.

      “YA~! Oppa! Well, Saengie will accept me for whatever I am. Right baby?”, then Saeng oppa nodded.

      “And if he’ll replace me, I can easily rip the head of that girl and Saengie oppa’s so I can fewed it to sharks..”, then she laughed seeing YoungSaeng oppa’s reaction to what she said.

      “Dongsaeng, you’re scaring hyung.. me too..”, Kyu Jong oppa then made a sudden shiver imagining what Choon Hee said.

      “Ya~ Kyu Jong~ah, stop teasing my baby. Why don’t you take a walk with Aimee since she don’t want to swim?”, Saeng oppa said literally pushing Kyu oppa towards me.

      “My baby’s right.. Go now oppa .. KAH~!”, she then shooed the two of us.

      We were silent the whole time we’re walking. What an awkward atmosphere. Aish~

 

 

 

 

 

*Kyu Jong’s POV*

          “Oppa, can we rest for awhile? I’m tired walking..”, Aimee said tugging my shirt as she sat on the sand.

      “Ne.”, then I sat beside her. She was looking up. “Seven, eight, nine..”, I heard her mumbled. “There’s so many stars tonight.”, I said. “Ne, I always count stars when I was little..”, she said standing up. “Where are you going?”, I asked her. “I want to build a sand castle. , oppa.”

      And so I helped her build one. “I always want to build a sand castle, but never had a chance.”, she said as she put the last pail of sand to finish our castle. “Ahh~! Finished at last!”, she said as she clapped her hands. “I just need a prince..”, I heard her mumbled. “Uhm, I can be your prince for the meantime until you find one..”, I said out of nowhere. She just smiled. So I stood up to get a stick.

      “Oppa?”, she said and looked at me then on the stick. “I’ll write our names here..”, I said then started to write our names on the castle.

      “KYU JONG & AIMEE’s CASTLE”, she read what I written. And then I took out my phone and dragged her in front of our little castle. Let’s take a picture with our castle.”, I said. Then took a picture of us. “Can I have your phone?”, I asked her. “Wae?”, but then she gave hers.

 

 

 

 

     

*Aimee’s POV*

          “Ahh~! So tiring~!”, I said as I jumped on my bed. Many things happened.. I took out my phone and looked at its wallpaper. It was Kyu oppa and I with our sand castle. He set t as it wallpaper when he borrowed my phone awhile ago. He even saved his number with his name “STAR PRINCE”. *beep* “OMO~!”, I was startled when my phone beeped meaning there was a text message. Good thing I was alone, ‘coz they might laugh at me when they see me literally jumped off my bed and my phone almost feel on the floor.

 

To: Star princess

From: Star Prince

    Goodnight Aimee~ah..

    Sweetdreams.. ^^,

 

      “Sweetdreams too, my prince.”, I whispered as I dozed off to sleep.

----

 

A/N: so, it's Kyu's turn now? kekeke.. 

        COMMENTS are highly appreciated .. :)