HINTS AND FEELINGS

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          After the three-day vacation of SS501, we all went back to our normal routines. I, Carjeen, Yen, and Maricar went back to the university, SS501 with rehearsing, Aimee unni with her training, and Xed with helping her brother run their company as she finds her own apartment.

      “We only have one month to review for the midterm examinations..”, Yen said as we browse the bookshelves in the library to find the books that we needed. “Ye, I have to review hard so that Kyu oppa will not be disappointed.”, I said. “Me too, or else I’ll be grounded.”, Maricar seconded.

      “Choon Hee~ah?”, I heard Kevin oppa nearing our table. “Kevin oppa! How are you?”, “Oh, I’m fine.. You’re busy reviewing for the midterms eh?”, he said. “Ne, I don’t want to disappoint oppa.”, I said not mentioning my brother’s name as students might hear it. The student here still don’t know about my identity except for my friends and UKISS oppas.

      “Oh, goodluck, well, I’ll go ahead, the others are waiting for me.. We’ll visit you if have a chance.”, he said and hugged me before he left.

 

 

 

*AUTHOR’s POV*

      “What a flirt!”, a girl with blonde hair said as she watch Choon Hee with her friends.

      “Who is she to have Kevin oppa and UKISS oppas’ attention? She’s not even beautiful.”, another girl with brown hair added.

 

 

 

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          -DSP Practice Room-

      I went to see my oppas after classes. I’ve been doing this for a week now. It’s my new habit to bring food for them, since they’re working hard on rehearsals.

      “Oppas, I’m here..”, I said as I sit and put the paper bag on the table. “Choon Hee~ah!”, Hyung Joon oppa yelled and ran towards me. “How’s rehearsal?”, “Tiring.. I’m hungry..”, he said wiping his sweat..”, “I brought you food.”, then I gave him one food container. “Komawo. Ah~ Yum! Yum!”, then he attacked the food. He looked so cute even when eating.

      “YA~! Hyung Joon! Why didn’t you call us to eat?”, Jung Min oppa shouted. Then there they are, coming towards us. YoungSaeng oppa sat beside me and rested his head on my left shoulder. “You tired?”, “Ne, I want to sleep.”, “Oppa, you should eat first.”, I said.

      “Hyun~ie oppa, when’s your comeback perf?”, “Oh, it’s next week. You should be there, arasseo?”, Hyun~ie oppa said. “I’ll try..”, “YA~! Don’t try~ do it!”, Jung Min oppa demanded. “Oppa, our midterms are also next week.”, I said in a week voice while Jung Mn oppa pouted.

      “It’s okay babe, you should focus on your exams.”, Saengie oppa said as he held my hand. “Thanks, where’s my brother by the way?”, “Oh, he’s outside, maybe he went to see Aimee.”, Jung Min oppa said as he finished his food.

      Then I smiled out of the blue. “Hey! Why are you smiling?”, Joon oppa said taking off his shirt. Then suddenly, Saengie oppa buried my face on his chest. “YA! Maknae? Why’d you took off your shirt? Put it back!”, “Eh? Waeyo hyung?”, “Abie’s here, she’s still a minor.”, “Ehrm~ oppa, I’m okay, although I can’t breathe.”, “Oh, mianhae,”, then Saengie let go of me but he covered my eyes. “Oppa, I’m used to seeing guys shirtless way back in the Philippines you know?”, I chuckled. “Aish~ arasseo..”, “How long is Kyu oppa outside?”, “Ahm~ already an hour or so. Ya, do you know  something?”, Hyun~ie oppa asked.

      “Me? Ani. I know nothing.”, I said innocently. “Ya, jagi~ don’t act like your innocent, we know you knew something. Spill it out.”, Jung Min oppa said. “Aish~ you guys are so..”, I rolled my eyes. “So what is it?”, Saengie oppa asked.

      “Aish~ arasseo.. I think my brother’s in love..”, I said giggling. “Bwoh?”, “Kyu Jong’s in love?”, “With whom?”, “How did you know?”, they bombarded me with questions again. “STOP~!!!!!”, I screamed. “Aish~ one question at a time, please..”

      “I have this feeling that my brother Kyu’s in love with Aimee unni..”, “With Aimee? How come?”, Saengie said. “Ehrm~ it’s just a feeling, I felt it the first time I met unni. Remember at the cafeteria? I’ve caught oppa staring at unni, he’s spacing out.”, “Oh, that’s it? What if he’s just thinking about something?”, Jung Min oppa said.

      “Then why does his eyes sparkle everytime one of us mention unni’s name? And why did he blushed when Saengie and I told the two of them to take a walk at the beach? And why oppa suddenly becoming energetic everytime unni’s near?”, I challenged Jung Min oppa.

      “Kekeke.. Looks like our dongsaeng here knows more about these things than us.”, Hyun Joong oppa said laughing. “Aish~ ‘never thought you could speak about these things. You’re giving me goosebumps.”, Jung Min oppa said.

      “Wow~! Our princess’ brilliant!”, then Joonie oppa pinched my cheeks. “Kekeke.. Just a hint..”, I shrugged. “Ehrm~ oppas, don’t let my brother know that I’ve told you about this arasseo? Or else I’ll cut your heads off.”, I told them jokingly then I looked at them one by one.

      “NE~”, they all answered in chorus. “Good, so I’ll go ahead now. I still have to review for midterms. I’ll see you later oppas.”, then I got my bag. I was near the door when Saengie oppa ran to me and kissed me. “Take care.”, he whispered.

      “YA~ lovebirds, stop that already. Saengie hyung! Come here!”, Jung Min oppa yelled. Then Saengie oppa threw his towel which landed on Jung Min oppa’s face. “Ya~!”, I laughed at the two. “Oppa, I’ll go now.”, “Arasseo, see you later.”, then I left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER TEASERS:

 

“Do you still love him?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you help me find him?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s bring her to the hospital!”

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

“Aimee, I missed you..”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

“He’s back..”