CONFUSION-CONFESSION (PART 1)

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          I heard him apologize last night. Yes, I heard him.. I was just pretending to be asleep just to avoid conversation with him. I still don’t feel like talking. I’m still confused.. Who am I to him? What am I to him? Does he love me? Or just taking me for granted?

      He never told me he loves me, even once. I understand him being idol, he’s busy.. But I don’t get it, what’s stopping him to tell me that he loves me? He did kiss me.. yes, but I’d still want to hear those words from him.

      This thing’s driving me crazy.. I’ve never been like this before.. Since it’s him.. he’s my first love. I’m so confused. Someone help me make up my mind~! I have to clarify things.. I’ve decided.. I’ll confront him later.. *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*YoungSaeng’s POV*

          *“You and Choon Hee.. make it official, just in case you don’t want to lose her”*.. Those words of Hyun Joong kept playing in my head.

      He’s right. Now I know why Choon Hee’s quiet.. She’s depressed.. because of me.. It’s my fault.. I always thought that us, with each other’s arm, is enough. But I was wrong. It’s my fault. I never told her how I love her.. how I don’t want to lose her.. how I need her..

      But now, I’ll make things right. I’ll be telling her how much I love her.. how much she means to me.. how I need her with me.. I’m willing to give my everything to her.. for her.. I love her.

      I have planned everything now.. I asked the help of my friends to set everything.. for my confession. I told them about my plan. They’re all willing to help.

      “hyung, I’m happy, finally, you’ll confess to my dongsaeng..”, Kyu Jong said smiling. “Ye, Kyu Jong, mianhae, if I have made this long. If I made your little sister wait for me.”, “It doesn’t matter now hyung, all that matter’s you’ll have to make my Choon Hee happy, arasseo?”, Kyu Jong said putting his arms on my shoulders. “Ne..”

      “Oppa~! We’re at your back. You can do it~!”, Aimee said. “YOUNGSAENG OPPA.. FIGHTING~!”, Yen, Carjeen and Maricar cheered in chorus. Xed simply smiled at me telling me that she’s happy with my decisions.

 

 

****9am****

      I’m waiting for Choon Hee here at the beach.. My SS501 brothers helped me set the piano.. though it’s big. The girls will bring Choon Hee here.

      “YA~! Do I really have to be blindfolded?!?”, I heard Choon Hee yelling.

      “YA~! Just stay still! Sit there!”, Xed hissed. “XED~!! I’llget back with you~!”, she hissed back.

      “CARJEEN~! YEN~! MARICAR~! AIMEE UNNI~! YA~! You’re into this?”, “You’re gonne thank us for this Choon Hee..”, Yen said. “Ne, so you better relax there arasseo?”, Carjeen said. “Aish~”

      The girls mouthed: ‘FIGHTING’ before they left.. Then Choon Hee’s silent again. So I proceeded with my confession.

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

          My friends blindfolded me, brought me somewhere.. then left. Aish~ what’s with the world today?

      Then I heard a piano playing.. and a voice.. it’s him..

                Do you know that from the moment I saw you

                It was you

                Let’s walk together on the road in front of us

                A beautiful day is spread out in front of us

       

      It’s this feeling again.. Like the first time he taught me how to play piano. My heart’s beating so fast.

 

                I wanna be with you my love

                I promise you under the sky

                I will protect you

                For eternity

 

                I wanna love you forever

                Can you see it, my heart?

                Please breathe beside me

                I love you .. I love you ..

 

        Tears came rolling from my eyes.. What’s this all about? I’m confused.

 

               Do you know that you are my happiness

                I will confess my love, forever

                Please be by myside

 

       He loves me? No.. Until he says so..

 

               Any challenge that comes our way

                Let’s overcome it with our love..

 

        “What’s the meaning of this?”, I mumbled, still, tears coming out of my eyes. Saengie stood  up and walked towards me.

        

 

        “Choon Hee~ah..”, he called. “What’s the meaning of this?”, I mumbled.